Chapter 8

Wen Yiran sensitively discovered that when he finished asking this sentence, the living room was quiet for a moment.

After Wen Sisi's face was full of anger, everyone else looked away, not daring to meet his eyes.

Suddenly he felt a little hairy.

Wen Yiran frowned and looked serious:

"What's the matter?"

Wen Sisi said angrily:

"Brother! Chi Zhengzheng actually said you...said you..."

She paused, and she couldn't say anything.

But Wen Yiran and Wen Yu thought of Chi Zhengzheng's phrase "short and without quality" for an instant...

But they are almost familiar!

Wen Yu: "..."

He couldn't hold back, and the corners of his mouth rose slightly.

"Wen Sisi!"

Wen Yiran clenched her hands and yelled subconsciously, not allowing her cousin to speak out.

"Brother Yiran, what are you yelling at me for? It's obviously Chi Zhengzheng spreading rumors, you can't do it!"

Wen Sisi narrowed his mouth, very unhappy, and tried his best to control his tone.

Their family relies on Wen Jingsen's family, and she will also rely on this cousin in the future, so naturally she won't make him angry.

However, after she said this, Wen Yiran could hardly wait to strangle her, and stared at her with a pair of eyes.

Wen Sisi took two steps back in fear.

Wen Yiran was trembling with anger, and looked at other people.

Seeing that everyone staggered to meet his gaze, he became even more angry, his body trembling slightly, and his face flushed.

At that moment, he couldn't wait for all of these people to disappear!

"Chi Zhengzheng! Nonsense! She came to spread rumors about me because I broke the marriage contract with her, Chi, Zheng, Zheng!"

She gnashed her teeth and explained it to these people.

but…

Others were talking in one after another—

"Yes, Chi Zhengzheng can't do anything!"

"She's just talking nonsense, we don't believe her."

"Yes, none of us will believe her!"

"She will talk about it later, and we will definitely stop her."

He said this, but in his eyes, he was clearly looking at Wen Yiran in surprise.

I can't tell...Wen's heir can't even be in bed!