Chapter 16

Chi Zhengzheng looked dazed,

"I didn't lie!"

Ding Yijun loosened her hand and complained:

"Zhengzheng, you are telling a decent lie. Can we know what is the relationship between you and Wen Sisi? You two are enemies, and we need to find a reliable way to make up nonsense. Reason?"

Chi Zhengzheng: "..."

She took a lot of effort to prove that she really lived with Wen Sisi last night.

In the morning, Wen Sisi transferred money to her because she tore her clothes.

Hotel monitoring can also prove that she went in with Wen Sisi last night, and came out with Wen Sisi.

"...If you still don't believe it, just go to the hotel to check the surveillance. It really doesn't work. You can call Wen Sisi and Wen Yiran, and they all know."

Chi Zhengzheng sighed weakly, and continued:

"I know you dislike Wen Yu, but he is not that kind of person, and... and Wen Yu is not as unpromising as you think. You don't like him, and you don't want to toss him. Provoking him?"

One year later, our Chi family was already miserable. If you jump a little more, maybe it's worse than Wen's...

That is so desperate!

Chi Zhengzheng was sincerely persuading him, but Chi Yan and Ding Yijun obviously misunderstood.

Ding Yijun suddenly said:

"Zhengzheng, tell me, you don't really like Wenyu, do you?"

She was serious and frowned.

Chi Zhengzheng: "???" What?

Before she could speak, Chi Yan frowned and said coldly—

"Forget it, if you really like him, and now you have a marriage contract, you can get along well. Although Wenyu is not promising, it is a good thing to hear about the marriage of the two families later, let your brother pull Wenyu some more in the future."

The mouth is full of disgust for Wen Yu.

But thinking that he was not with Chi Zhengzheng last night, Chi Yan was not as angry as before.

-Except for character problems they can't accept, it's easy to talk about others.

After a pause, Chi Yan said:

"If you can **** Wen Yiran back, he is the most suitable person for you. But if Wen Yiran doesn't like it, you should stop pestering him or spreading rumors. , Can't make enemies."

How crazy his daughter was about Wen Yiran before, they all saw it.

After a car accident, she said she didn't like it, but they didn't believe it.

Compared to Chi Zhengzheng's dislike of Wen Yiran, they believed that she was angry, making her temper angry.

Chi Zhengzheng: "..."