Extra 5

as Miss Chi Jiabiao before At that time, An Qinru felt that her life was not easy, and her family was dragging down, and the Ding's An's family had all been defeated. There was no way she could squeeze into the upper class by relying on the Ding's and An's.
She often goes to Chi's house. Chi's is fine, but after all, she doesn't have the surname Chi.
But? Think about it now, I was so happy at that time?!
Chi Zhengzheng is really stupid and very foolish. Ding Yijun loves herself again. Chi Yan doesn't care about family affairs. Chi Zhouchen is still young and has a bad relationship with Chi Zhengzheng...
Except for her surname, Chi Zhengzheng has been there all the time. Very good.
But because I was dissatisfied, I wanted to continue climbing, pretending to be myself, hooking up with Wen Yiran, forcing Chi Zhengzheng, step by step, to live the way I am now.
She is in too much pain now? But she doesn't want to die. Who wants to die? No matter how bad your life is, you won't even think about dying?
And as long as she thinks of Chi Zhengzheng, thinking that she is living a good life now, thinking that she has all her hopes? Everything, she sighs in her heart, it is anger, jealousy, and hopes that she will be able to live it someday? Better than Chi Zhengzheng!
Is Chi Zhengzheng going to die before? An Qinru is really? Very happy, I can't wait to set off firecrackers at home.
As a result, he never expected that he would receive news soon, and that Chi Zhengzheng woke up?
An Qinru's teeth are itchy with hate, God? It's really unfair!
Seeing that Wen Yiran was always looking at the villa? Not speaking, An Qinru continued to say in a sharp voice: "You want to come over? Look, I didn't expect that you can't even enter the villa? Let alone see Wen Yu and Chi Zheng. Is the Zheng? You can't? Can you get close to them?!"
After a while, Wen Yiran clicked it? A cigarette was smoking, and then he said in a hoarse voice: "I originally? I didn't want to see anyone, so what about you? I want to come over?, are you following? What are you doing? Don't be afraid Met an acquaintance?"
When talking about the latter, his voice was mocking.
Obviously, he really understood her.
An Qinru was choked, and for a while, she didn't know how to refute it.
Yeah, why did she follow?
Obviously come here? It's very possible? Can? Meet acquaintances, and very? Can? Let the acquaintances see her in despair, this is the last thing she wants to see!
So why does she come here anymore? Here?
An Qinru didn't know.
She was silent? Come down? Wen Yiran was also silent? Come down?.
Neither of them spoke, but stood silent in the corner.
Are you standing here today? Many people, onlookers, didn't get the invitation but came to join in the fun, and some reporters were all staying outside the villa.
And because they have stopped? Too many? The cars, they are standing in some places, but they are not very obvious
The villa is very big, they must not be able to hear the sound inside?
An Qinru and Wen Yiran didn't know how long they had been waiting. They waited until the villa, the wedding car drove out, and the guests came out one after another with souvenirs.
People are constantly taking pictures.
As if feeling something, An Qinru and Wen Yiran's eyes suddenly looked at one of the cars.
They stand in a relatively off position, but the direction the car leaves is exactly in this direction.
Because of the large number of people, the car did not drive fast and the windows were half open.
Chi Zhengzheng is now wearing a Chinese wedding gown with a crown on his head. His skin is as white as snow, and his eyebrows are picturesque. Just a side face is so beautiful that people can't look away.
Sitting next to her was Wen Yu, wondering what she said, she grinned.
Immediately, she looked out the window with a smile.
An Qinru thought crazily just now, if she saw Chi Zhengzheng today, it's quite possible that she would rush towards
him like crazy, or Wen Yiran would rush towards Wenyu... But in fact, they really? Seeing Chi Zhengzheng, and when Chi Zhengzheng cast his sight, they all subconsciously moved, moved their feet, and wanted to hide.
However, Chi Zhengzheng only glanced at it, as if looking at the scenery, outside? Everything was careless, so he withdrew his gaze again and turned his head? Looking at Wen Yu, the two smiled and said something.
The car has drove away and the windows are closed?
An Qinru and Wen Yiran stood there blankly.
--Chi Zhengzheng is real? Didn't recognize them? They.
Maybe they hadn't left in her? How much? What a deep memory? They are too miserable now, and they have received what they deserve? Therefore, she doesn't even bother to retain resentment and hatred against them anymore!
They are having a miserable life now, but neither Wen Yu nor Chi Zhengzheng have taken them to heart?.
Even Wen Yu is actually the culprit.
This kind of ignorance and ignorance made them even more painful than Wen Yu and Chi Zhengzheng's hatred!
An Qinru slowly squatted on the ground, covering her face.
Is Chi Zhengzheng still the same as before? No, she even looks better than before. Is that what she holds in the palm of her palm? What she possesses? Comfort and happiness.
Even when I was Chi's eldest lady at the Chi's home, it was not as good as it is now.
Is she getting better? The better.
An Qinru faintly has an answer, why did she follow Wen Yiran?
In fact, she is holding a thought? Want to take a look? Chi Zhengzheng, it is best to see that she is actually not as good as she thought...
But in fact, she lived better than she thought. very many?.
Wen Yiran alsodid not speak, looking at their car leaving? Direction? , For a long time not to speak.
After a while, he got in the car. It was a very, very ordinary second-hand car. When we were in Wenjia, their grocery shopping car was better than this one.
In the past, he was even more incapable of being able to get in this car, but now, this has become a difficult thing to get.
He glanced at An Qinru, waited for a while, she didn't move, and he didn't bother to say anything, start the car and leave.
An Qinru heard the sound and her shoulders trembled.
-
The wedding is very lively.
It has been lively from the villa to Wangjiang Manor.
But for the bride and groom, it means happiness and hard work.
There were still some procedures and arrangements. Wen Yu felt tired after seeing Chi Zhengzheng, so he drove Zheng Ye and the others away very bachelor.
--Whatever is important? The process is over?.
As for the guests who haven't left yet, Zheng Ye, Wen Sisi, and Chi Zhouchen will naturally entertain them.
Inside the new house, the layout is particularly festive.
The room they are used to living in is very different today. The paved "big red bed sheet and duvet cover, all kinds of festive and auspicious things".
Chi Zhengzheng sat on the bed and stretched out his hand to touch a longan to eat.
Wen Yu just closed the door. Seeing this, he laughed and said, "Are you hungry?"
Chi Zhengzheng nodded?: "Well, a little bit."
Wen Yu is not the kind of person who would work hard for her to entertain guests, so at noon, they also had a meal, but Chi Zhengzheng was a little bit too much to eat at the time, so he only ate a little, now? Hungry again?
"Then wait, I'll go to the kitchen to find something to eat?" Wen Yu said, going out again.
Chi Zhengzheng pointed at the table: "Hey, there? Isn't there a bowl of glutinous rice balls? I saw Wang Sao bring it in? It's still smoking. Just eat that."
Wen Yu was taken aback, and the corners of his mouth raised. , Wanted to laugh, but held back?, walked over, picked up the glutinous rice balls and handed them to Chi Zhengzheng.
He picked up the spoon again and said, "Then I'll feed you."
Chi Zhengzheng didn't think too much, thinking that the glutinous rice balls are not hot anymore, so she just ate them all in one bite.
Immediately, his expression became strange, his brows wrinkled, with glutinous rice balls in his mouth, and his voice was a little fuzzy: "Well, it's not cooked--" cooked.
The voice stopped abruptly, she looked at Wen Yu's smiling face, and her whole body froze.
Ahhhhhhhhh! !
Chi Zhengzheng can't wait to knock on his head?
Why did she forget it? !
This is not a wedding in a costume drama? Is it a common scene? !
Did they combine some Chinese traditions in this wedding? Is she really stupid to get married? I even forgot about this?! ! !
Wenyu has a very bright smile on his face, a pair of eyes? Jing Jing stared at her earnestly, and asked her: "Will you be born?"
Chi Zhengzheng glared at him, and did not speak, spit out the glutinous rice balls.
Wen Yu didn't care about the answer, and walked toward the door with a big smile while holding the glutinous rice balls.
After he walked out of the room, Chi Zhengzheng's voice was squeaky, very low and soft-
"Born?."
Of course she still wanted to give birth to a child of herself and Wenyu!
As long as the thought of having a child is the result of her and Wen Yu in this world, it is an existence that puts her and Wen Yu completely together, a little guy who looks like her and Wen Yu...
She feels warm in her heart?
Wen Yu didn't hear her answer, and Chi Zhengzheng didn't want him to hear it, lest he be proud.
-
Soon, more than holding up the food smell it on the table and late Zheng Zheng eat it???.
Both of them were obviously hungry. A table of food was quickly eaten and clean.
When he finished eating, Chi Zhengzheng had just put down his chopsticks, and Wen Yu immediately put them down, looking at her bafflingly.
Chi Zhengzheng looked back at him, eyes? God? with doubts: "What's the matter?"
"Chi Zhengzheng, should we consider the bridal chamber?"
"..."
He has stood up? Get up? Pick up Chi Zhengzheng?.
Chi Zhengzheng exclaimed: "Hey! I haven't taken a bath yet to remove my makeup!!"
"Can't wait? A moment of spring night is worth a thousand dollars." Wen Yu put her on the bed, and then looked down at her, with smiles in his eyes, "I am very poor now, can't I waste my daughter."
Chi Zhengzheng : "..."
She looked at Wenyu's eyes and swallowed her saliva: "I don't want your family property... You are still rich, not bad for this daughter..."
She trembled inexplicably, feeling tonight It's not easy.
"Poor, terrible." Wenyu has already leaned over, breathing on her face, with ambiguity, "Moreover, we are a family, nothing is mine, yours."
Mine? It's yours, yours is mine.
Chi Zhengzheng: "But-um!"
What else did I want to say, but was blocked by Wen Yu? His lips.
Outside, the sound of fireworks was everywhere, and inside the room, there was a lot of love in spring.
Wen Yu used practical actions? Tell Chi Zhengzheng, how much does he really have? Cherish his daughter and dare not waste a moment.
-
??? Out, tired and almost paralyzed down Zheng Ye Ning secretary, Scott finally help burn until the fireworks.
It was agreed that the people who watched the fireworks together? The people are already in the new house. They sent away the guests, and the three of them finished the fireworks again and almost collapsed on the ground.
Okay, Zheng Ye is already on the ground.
Gao Te? helped to breathe out: "Finally it is
Are you busy?! "
Zheng Ye said:" ah ah ah! ! I must take a good vacation for a while, but the boss is so sweet in his arms, I'm exhausted into a dead dog?! After
a pause, he added: "A single dog that is about to die!" "
Got? Zhu nodded in agreement?.
Or Secretary Ning is very sensible. At this moment, he calmly said: "The boss will not go back to work until his honeymoon is over, so during this time, we can't take vacations." "
Zheng Ye: "...Puff! "Emitting a old blood.
Scott also assist the howl of a voice, then sat on the floor??.
? - every chic happy overall behind Pa Crowds were exhausted subordinates?.
-
Wen Yu Is it true with Chi Zhengzheng? I'm going to spend my honeymoon.
And I have chosen a place? It's on a beautiful island.
Chi Zhengzheng has always liked the sea. Of course Wenyu wants to bring her here? Have a good time. The
company's work has been arranged before marriage, so on the second day of the newly-weds, Chi Zhengzheng was carried on the plane by Wen Yu because of exhausting work all night and was still
asleep. She was half awake during the whole dream .
Wen Yu bowed her head and kissed her. Without calling her, he happily took her to the resort by the sea.
So, when Chi Zhengzheng woke up from the bed, he opened his eyes, not the familiar new house, but the
endless horizon. The sea. There
are floor-to-ceiling windows on both sides of the room, and looking out from these two sides is the boundless sea.
Chi Zhengzheng blinked, blinked, and rubbed his head again.
After a while, she suddenly jumped off the bed? -
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! We are at the beach??!"
Wen Yu sat on the balcony, heard the sound, and immediately left? Come in?, with a smile on his face: "Are you awake? a?, get something to eat? it. "
he said, reaching people ring the bell to deliver meals.
Chi Zhengzheng has rushed to the balcony outside, leaning on the railing, his eyes widened, as if he were still in a dream, and he kept exclaiming: "Is it here so soon? Why don't you call me? Come here in a daze?!"
Wen Yu saw that she was standing barefoot on the ground, with a face full of disapproval, reached out and hugged her up?, "Put on your shoes, the sea is very humid, so you can eat something first? Then have fun. , We are going to live here for a while, you have a lot of time to play, don't worry about it for a while."
Although being held, Chi Zhengzheng still reluctant to look away.
Deep? The sea has never seen the sea for her? People come? Said, it is really full of temptations!
Therefore, the Zhengzheng eats on the terrace for breakfast and late.
The place where they live has two balconies, as well as a large, large, exquisite terrace. Chi Zhengzheng likes the terrace with hanging chairs.