Chapter 56

Wen Yu turned his head with a smile at the corner of his mouth, only to find that it was an adult doll holding a leaflet, and his smile suddenly disappeared.

The doll is a big Pikachu, yellow, very cute, and there are a few children behind it, laughing.

His brows frowned and he looked at the doll with those emotionless eyes. Normally, anyone who met his eyes would automatically slip away.

But this man didn't know if he couldn't see clearly or was fearless, so he just squeezed the leaflet in his hand to him.

Wen Yu pursed his lips and reached out to take it.

This Pikachu doll reminded him of Chi Zhengzheng, but Chi Zhengzheng's crocodile pajamas are more compact and show their faces. This large doll costume is a bit exaggerated, but because of its roundness, it is also very cute.

After receiving the flyer, the doll was still not satisfied, stretched out his hand to pull his arm, and walked in the other direction.

Pikachu's hands are very inconvenient. The doll has almost two hands between his arms, which is very difficult.

Wen Yu was about to withdraw subconsciously, frowning tightly.

However, at this time, his gaze moved from the place where he had touched, to the leaflet he had just held in his hand.

The flyer is very simple, with pictures and text, the picture turned out to be Chi Zhengzheng!

There are also him, he who works in the study, and he who cooks in the kitchen.

Wen Yu was stunned for a moment. There were texts on the flyers, very cute fonts--

[Dear Mr. Wen, please follow the messenger of love! /lovely. 】

His gaze stared blankly at the text and photos. At this moment, his heart was filled, so full, even so much that he couldn't hold his mouth, and rushed out.

When the children saw the doll dragging others, they smiled and followed the rumor.

Wen Yumu was stunned and followed them in the direction where the doll was going. Even if his IQ was as high as his, his brain was blank at the moment, and he was a rare stunned.

The legs of the doll's suit are shorter than the legs of the crocodile pajamas. It takes a few steps to walk the normal distance. The doll can only stretch its legs into a hot wheel, like a trot.

He looked at the doll, his eyes lit up for an instant.

Then he took the initiative to stretch out his hand, and firmly grasped the "hand" of the doll without a palm, and a few children behind them followed them and rushed over.

They didn't go far, they just went to a place with few people.

Before that, candles have been lit and circled in the shape of a love heart.

The doll pulled him into the heart of love, and then I don't know where it turned into a rose. The doll was dangling on his mouth, and both hands were raised up with difficulty, making it difficult to compare a "love".