Chapter 68

Her round eyes widened suddenly, looking at Wen Yu incredulously.

He actually wants to buy the Pearl Bar? !

She has very reason to believe that in the future Pearl Bar, if she goes to drink again, the manager will only serve her with juice, or even more exaggerated, the manager may serve her with milk :).

I can definitely do this if I hear it!

But at this moment, his expression was very serious, his face was full of doting, making her suffocate, and she didn't know what to say.

Chi Zhengzheng took a deep breath, holding Wen Yu's face.

Wen Yu was holding her face obediently, with sharp edges and corners, deep features, and the perfect face in the middle of her palms. This face is so amazing to see, but what is even more pleasing is that his eyes are full at this moment. It is love.

Any woman he looks at like this, it's hard not to indulge in it.

Chi Zhengzheng's heart warmed, but still said: "Wenyu, Xiaoyu, Yuyu, this is not just a matter of bars, I don't have to make trouble to go to bars, this is also how couples get along. We are lovers, and we will be..."

She blushed slightly and continued: "We will be together all our lives, but this does not mean that there is no personal space at all. I know you are nervous about me, but there is no need to be so careful."

For example, she went to a nightclub tonight, Wen Yu sent a bodyguard and greeted the nightclub in advance, and even investigated what happened. He knew everything that happened along the way.

In this way, he was still sitting in the hall waiting for her.

Yes, Chi Zhengzheng knew that Wen Yu was sitting in the hall waiting for her.

He was too careful.

It wasn't just going to the nightclub tonight. Since they were together, his behavior like this has gradually happened. She hadn't noticed before, and the situation worsened tonight, and she felt it all at once.

Wen Yu didn't speak and looked into her eyes.

Those round eyes are so beautiful, like beautiful crystals. When they smile, they bend their eyebrows and the round eyes become crescents. They are fascinating and make people want to be bored in them for the rest of their lives and never leave.

It also makes people wonder... How good would these eyes be if they only looked at themselves?

"Do you understand what I mean?" Chi Zhengzheng looked serious.

A smile slowly appeared at the corner of Wen Yu's mouth, and he nodded: "Understand, I will pay attention in the future."

His face was still held by her, he nodded, and her hand moved.

Chi Zhengzheng suddenly smiled brightly, lowered his head, and kissed Wen Yu's face with a kiss.

"Good! I like you so much!" Such an obedient and reasonable male god!

"I like you too." Wen Yu held her tightly.

Chi Zhengzheng plunged into his arms and rubbed his head, his soft voice was squeamish: "Oh, I'm so lucky, how can I have such a good boyfriend? Such a good boyfriend, man God, I just want to beat myself even if I am angry with you!"