Chapter 79 : Finale(part 2)

She gritted her teeth and stared at him: "Wen Yu!! You you you you-"

The ears were red to bleeding, and the whole body was hot.

Wen Yu's hands on her waist were also a little hot. In those bottomless eyes, there was an ambiguous voice, and his voice was hoarse: "Can you?"

Chi Zhengzheng broke away from his embrace abruptly, stammering: "Yes, you can fart! No! Absolutely not, don't even think about it!!"

After finishing speaking, he greased his feet and slipped onto his seat.

Office play? !

Bah, dreaming!

She hid in her seat, thinking of Wen Yu's words just now, she was still smoking, her head was buried, she didn't dare to look up or look at him.

rogue!

Too rogue! !

With her head buried, her ears were erect, and she froze as she heard the footsteps approaching.

Wen Yu bent over and hugged her from behind, with a deep smile in her voice: "Sorry, I can't help it."

"..."

"Chi Zhengzheng, your ears are red."

"..."

"So lovely."

"..."

"Want... to eat."

"!!!"

What he wants to say is definitely "Thinking Day"! !

She heard it! ! !

boom--

Her head was stunned by the heat, her eyes widened and she was dumbfounded.

Behind, because he was teasing her, Wen Yu smiled dullly, obviously in a very good mood.

Chi Zhengzheng was ashamed and annoyed.

After a while, she took a deep breath, then turned around, rushed to hug him: "Wenyu, that, you, eat, now!"

Gritting his teeth, raising his head, his lips moved over.

Wen Yu was stunned for a moment, then lowered his head, bit on it, and showed his "wish to eat" to the fullest, with his lips tossing and warming repeatedly.

His hand touched her skin, and her hand touched his most vulnerable part.

In the air, the temperature rises.

Because of Chi Zhengzheng's physical problems, Wenyu has been known for a long time. Now the nephrite jade is warm and fragrant, it is rare that she still cooperates in this way. Originally, it was just a joke, so she invested in it now.

Forget the time, forget the place.

--Of course, he closed the door, and no one would bother him.