Chapter 60

"Hey, what are we going to do today?" Chi Zhengzheng asked curiously while changing shoes.

Wen Yu said softly: "Go and do something very important..."

"Ah? What?" Chi Zhengzheng was at a loss.

"Go to the hospital and see someone..." Wen Yu's eyes were dark and cold light faintly passed.

She glanced at him suspiciously, but didn't ask any more, she was sensitive to find that Wenyu today was a little abnormal.

Although I am very curious, I also know that I will know who I am going to see in the hospital after a while.

When the two went out, Wen Yu took a large parasol and hit the head for Chi Zhengzheng.

The driver was already waiting outside in the car.

It was very hot at the end of July. Chi Zhengzheng hurriedly got on the bus and the air conditioner blew on before he felt alive.

Wen Yu did not hesitate to close the umbrella and get in the car.

"Are you not hot?"

"It's okay."

Chi Zhengzheng stretched out his hand abruptly, hugged him, and sighed: "It's really a good physique, warm in winter and cool in summer."

Wen Yu was stunned, then smiled, even the cold light in his eyes faded.

She lowered her head, rubbed her cheek lightly on the top of her head, and her heart felt warm.

The car starts.

hospital.

When An Qinru came, Wen Jingsen was still in the emergency room.

"Yiran, mom, how's dad?" An Qinru stepped forward and asked softly.

Wen Yiran didn't speak, staring at a place blankly, no one knew what he was thinking.

Next to him, Xu Wei rushed over.

"Slap!" A slap on An Qinru's face, Xu Wei's voice was sharp: "You broom star! It's unlucky to marry you because of you. You are really a disaster star, and it must be you to Wen Jia. Come here with bad luck! This broom star, get out of Wen's house for me!"

This slap was so powerful that An Qinru's brain buzzed and dizzy.

She fell to the ground, and Xu Wei wanted to go up and continue beating, but she was stopped by the servants of the family.

Wen Yiran's eyes were dull, and he slowly looked at them, and for a long time he said in a hoarse voice: "Mom...she is still pregnant with a child, don't fight, it has nothing to do with her..."

"Yiran, Yiran, what's going on? Is something wrong with the company? Can it be solved?" An Qinru knelt and crawled over, clutching Wen Yiran's sleeves tightly with a panic expression.

Today is the second day she married into Wen's family, she won't be so unlucky, absolutely not so unlucky!

--She doesn't care about Wen Jingsen who is rescuing, she only cares about the company.