Chapter 9

Wen Yiran knew that Chi Zhengzheng was beautiful, and when he first saw it, he was dazzled for a moment.

Later, Chi Zhengzheng chased him vigorously and heard many bad rumors.

He likes a gentle girl like An Qinru, but doesn't like Chi Zhengzheng, a bad-tempered and arrogant fiancee.

Every time I see her, I add another disgust.

Especially recently, Wen Yiran hates Chi Zhengzheng.

But at this moment, when he suddenly saw Chi Zhengzheng, who had a straight back, his lips pressed, and his eyes fixed on him, walking step by step, he had the feeling of seeing her for the first time...

Dazzled.

Chi Zhengzheng was already standing in front of Wen Yiran, and she slowly said,

"Are you very angry? But except for someone pointing, have you been hurt in any way?"

Wen Yiran was still stunned and did not speak.

Wen Yu had already let go of him, his hands were still stiff, but he didn't move them either.

"It's just some gossip, even the so-called gossip, no one will say in front of you, you are so angry, so unbearable? But the gossip, since the engagement with you, Chi Zhengzheng has been listening, every day. Here, all kinds of things."

She said very calmly.

—She was just talking about the experience of the original owner.

The original owner and Wen Yiran were engaged. Although it was a business marriage, they were indeed engaged. He became her future partner.

Since he returned to China, the original owner has always liked him, and he always wanted to like him.

She ran after him, wanted to be a qualified fiancée of Wen Yiran, wanted to dominate the position beside Wen Yiran, but Wen Yiran didn't like the original owner.

Just don't like it. Under the name of Chi Zhengzheng's fiance, he openly hooked up with An Qinru.

Every time she gave for him, she only reaped disgust.

From the beginning of the engagement, it was said that Chi Zhengzheng was stuck upside down, that Chi Zhengzheng was not worthy of Wen Yiran's, that Chi Zhengzheng was not as good as An Qinru, and that Chi Zhengzheng could not keep Wen Yiran's heart...

She listened to these gossips.

But she likes Wen Yiran, very, very much, but she can't play with An Qinru, and she is teased by her in various ways.

Chi Zhengzheng thought, maybe it was a good thing that the original owner died in that car accident, otherwise she, who likes Wen Yiran so much, doesn't know what to suffer.

Following her words, Wen Yiran's eyes became more dazed, and his hands slowly dropped.

Chi Zhengzheng looked at him and calmly dropped the last big thunder—

"Wen Yiran, why should I have a car accident, you should have counted them?"

Wen Yiran's face changed drastically.