Extra 7

" Good morning, Mr. Wen!"
...
Along the way, people kept saying hello respectfully.
Wen Yu did not squint.
He can guess the awe and fear in these people's eyes at this moment without turning his head.
How can you not be afraid?
As everyone knows, Yu Ding's boss, Wen Yu, is a work machine. He is ruthless and has no wives, children, or even girlfriends. His family members of the same surname have long been destitute and impoverished.
As he gets older, the coercion on his body becomes more terrifying. Whether it is the employees of the company or the companies begging to cooperate with him, there is no need to be nervous when facing him.
"Boss early!" Secretary Cheng was 40 years old this year, and was brought out by Secretary Ning.
Secretary Ning has just retired in 2017. He and Zheng Ye are the only people who can chat with Wen Yu a few words, but in the end high-intensity work makes the body difficult? If you can't keep up with Wen Yu's rhythm, you can only retreat. Up.
Secretary Cheng said hello and immediately began to report.
Wen Yu took the information and looked at it while listening.
Secretary Cheng looks very calm. If he is not calm, it is impossible to become Yu Dingdi's secretary. But standing in front of Wen Yu's face, he can still hear from his voice. Points panic.
"Well, that's the arrangement." Wen Yu said lightly.
Then, Secretary Cheng respectfully withdrew, Wen Yu seemed to still be able to hear the breath he made when he closed the door.
The office fell silent.
Wen Yu didn't immediately put into work.
I don't know why, but today he feels a little lonely.
Yu Ding is huge. This is his life's painstaking effort, but in fact, at Wen Yu's age, he should have tried to hand it over to his heir a long time ago. He should be like Secretary Ning, slowly retreating?.
He could hear that Yu didn't know what else he could do besides work.
This is his focus and his instinct.
So I still work, go to work, and develop my career.
His opponent who was knocked down before? Pointed to the nose and cursed, and the man said-Wen Yu is a machine without emotions, your life seems to be prosperous, but your heart is empty... Wen Yu, Are you really? Ridiculous?!
Ridiculous?
Wen Yu doesn't think so.
His childhood was miserable, so that he didn't trust anyone, didn't want to get close to anyone, never gave up his feelings, and he never met someone who could deliver his feelings.
But Wen Yu didn't find it ridiculous at all? He avenged his revenge and founded this huge Yu Ding. His life is fulfilling.
And he has made a will, after his death, his business empire will be donated to society.
Very good, although there is not much love, but this life is also fulfilling enough to achieve He didn't feel that there was anything wrong with him in this way.
It's just that I don't know why recently, he suddenly? Feels a little lonely.
This kind of loneliness is very strange. He used to live like this, but he hasn't had this kind of emotion since. I don't know why recently. No matter where he goes, he feels that there should be someone beside him.
--A man who crammed his heart.
Wen Yu looked to the side of the desk, it was empty, but magically, Wen Yu felt that there should be someone there, she said to Yan Yan, she smiled like a flower, she warmed his heart and embraced His loneliness.
Chi Zhengzheng.
Wen Yu's brows suddenly frowned.
He founded Yu Ding, a well-known figure among others, but in fact, his interpersonal relationship is very simple, and in this life, he can remember very few people.
He remembered the name Chi Zhengzheng as his former fiancée.
Why do you think of this name?
Wen Yu's brows were frowned tightly, and the heart that came from the ancient well was beating unexpectedly.
"Yuyu!" There seemed to be a crisp sound calling him, that sound was soft and sweet, but full of love.
Wen Yu clutched her chest? His eyes became sour inexplicably.
--The spread of emotions never seen before.
He seemed to have forgotten something, very important, very important, even so important that his ancient well-like heart was beating like crazy, as if out of control.
"Chi Zhengzheng..." he murmured.
In my mind, a shadow flashed.
"Zheng Zheng!!" Wen Yu sat up suddenly.
His eyes opened, and his gaze hit the wedding photo hanging on the wall, which looked like they were young.
Wen Yu turned her head stiffly. On the bed, the sixty-year-old Chi Zhengzheng muttered: "Yuyu, what are you doing? Have you had a nightmare? Go to sleep..."
She muttered almost unconsciously, talking and stretching out. Shot?, pat his back twice, but his eyes did not open, and his breath became long without pat twice.
Wen Yu let out a long breath.
Then he lay down again, took Chi Zhengzheng into his arms, and hugged him tightly.
It's a dream.
No, maybe not a dream, but a life without Chi Zhengzheng.
For Wen Yu, life is like that, such as an ancient well, dull and full, because he has never experienced the sweetness that fills his heart.
But for him, that is the loneliness and loneliness that can't get away just thinking about it.
Wen Yu's hand tightened again, Chi Zhengzheng was used to being held by him, moved, changed a comfortable posture, and continued to sleep soundly.
--"Zhengzheng, really? Good, thank you for having you."
you really? Are you a gift from God.
The most precious gift.
-
smell and smell-year-old was found in their home and love the old couple?.
Although? One is sixty-five years old and one is sixty years old.
Well, these years, they have always been very affectionate, but they have been together for nearly forty years, and sometimes they have become a long stream of warmth.
Although? I give them dog food from time to time, but after they get older, they are a bit more reserved.
But these days, they are in love again.
The main reason is? For their family? The 65-year-old dad didn't know what kind of style he did. Suddenly, he began to show all kinds of affection, all kinds of sweetness and crookedness.
Although their 60-year-old mother has a dumb face, the two of them have a good relationship, and she has always followed him.
Then...they fell in love again.
The two originally came to visit their parents, but when they entered the house, their mother who would have come to greet them did not come out. The nanny said that they were in the showroom.
The two walked over one after another?.
Then I saw Chi Zhengzheng snuggling in Wen Yu's arms-
"Zhengzheng, look at this. This is a photo of our honeymoon at that time!"
"I was so good at that time."
"You look good now ." , Is to become an old lady, but also the best-looking old lady."
"Yuyu you too, you are an old man, and the most handsome old man!"
"Zheng Zheng, I love you!"
... The
two looked at each other and backed silently.
Going back to the living room, Wen Nian asked: "Or? Let's go?
My parents probably won't care about us..." Wen Sui nodded and agreed: "Yes, I'll go back to the company? Continue to work. After my dad picked up his son, a lot of things in the company were all mine."
"Then you should also pay attention to your health." Wen Nian exhorted as an older brother.
Wen Sui was helpless: "You should be, don't forget the time to do the experiment, and be caught by your sister-in-law? Go?"
Their siblings are six years old because they have a pair of overly affectionate parents. From small to large, the two spend a lot of time together, take care of each other, and have a good relationship.
Regarding their careers, Wennian is obviously more interested in physics than doing business, and has now become a famous professor in A.
Wen Sui and Chi Zhengzheng look alike, they look like a little white rabbit, but they have magically inherited Wen Yu's business talent and are very good at business.
Because of this, Wen Yu had cultivated Wen Sui early, so he chose not to do it, and threw Yu Ding to Wen Sui.
Wennian and Wensui didn't bother their parents, they told the nanny a few words, and then they told each other to leave the villa.
-
Wen Yu and Zheng Zheng late life are loving each other to each other as the heart and liver.pampering and pampering each other.
Wen Yu has always been worried about Chi Zhengzheng's body. When he was young, he had such troubles. He was afraid for a lifetime, for fear of something wrong with her body.
But fortunately, Chi Zhengzheng has always been in good health. It seems that after the crisis of almost death, there was no more trouble, and she lived healthy to 80.
And this year, Wen Yu is already eighty-five.
"Yuyu..." Chi Zhengzheng sat beside the hospital bed, stretched out his wrinkled hand, and held Wen Yu's hand lying on the bed.
Although she was old, she was still the best-looking old lady.
Wen Yu is also the best-looking old man.
But he had fallen ill a year ago. At that time, the doctor asked him to prepare for the funeral, but even if he was lying on the bed, he could only give a weak response.
Chi Zhengzheng knows why.
Wen Yu said that he would never walk in front of her? If he left, she couldn't imagine how uncomfortable she would be if she was left alone.
He has spoiled her all his life, and he has loved her all his life, even when he came, he couldn't bear to make her sad.
"I feel like I'm going to die soon... I know you are very uncomfortable, let's go together..." Chi Zhengzheng said softly, his voice weak.
On the hospital bed, Wenyu closed his eyes but opened his mouth.
Chi Zhengzheng approached with difficulty.
She heard him
say-- "Zhengzheng, I am very happy in this life... Next, in the next life... Still, still together..."
This year, he seldom was able to speak soberly, but at this moment, he seemed to be extra sober and able to speak reluctantly.
Chi Zhengzheng had exhausted her strength just now in this action. After she sat back, she couldn't hold it, so she leaned her head on Wenyu's arms, her teardrops slipped, and she nodded: "Okay."
"I, we... ...Also set, make an agreement, next, next life... You must remember to go to the appointment..." Wen Yu opened his mouth with difficulty.
"Okay..." She heard that she agreed.
Then, close your eyes.
On the hospital bed, the corners of Wenyu's mouth raised, with a smile, and completely lost his breath.
He was very happy. They had a white-headed appointment all their lives, so they stayed there for the rest of their lives.
Now they have agreed on the next life, Zhengzheng is a trustworthy person, no matter where the crowds are, she will come to the appointment.
Wen Yu smiled and left, finished an appointment, and went to the next appointment.
He loves this woman and wants to stay with her forever.
He never heard it before, Chi Zhengzheng said in his
heart-"Yuyu, I'm sorry."
"The next appointment, I can't keep the appointment."
At the beginning, her body was already cold, and she was almost dead.
Chi Zhengzheng knows Wen Yu's pain, she is crazy in that white worldshouting, struggling to wake up.
But nothing can be done!
Then, she saw a shadow.
Shadow asked her, if? If the price of opening her eyes is that there will be no more lives, only this life, is she willing?
Chi Zhengzheng agreed.
How could she not agree?
In such a desperate situation, I still want to wake up and go to the appointment, how can I not pay the price?
The rest of the life will not be worth the life of this and Wen Yu.
So Yuyu, I'm sorry, I'm going to miss the appointment.
Chi Zhengzheng leaned on his arms and closed his eyes completely.
-
Postscript.
Chi Zhengzheng didn't know that after she and Wen Yu left together, a phantom appeared again in the void of air.
The phantom gradually became clear, it was clearly Chi Zhengzheng when he was young!
No, it should be said that it was the "Chi Zhengzheng" before the accident.
Suddenly an old man appeared next to the virtual shadow. The old man asked the virtual shadow: "You really decided?"
"Well, she fulfilled my wish and let me see another possibility in life. I didn't want her to It disappeared like this. She has promised Wen Yu that their white-headed appointment is over, and there is still an appointment for the next life." Xuying said, the sound was envied.
While speaking, the phantom gradually dissipated in the air and turned into nothingness.
The old man shook his head.
Looking at the woman on the hospital bed who is resting on the man's arms, her soul that was dissipating has recondensed.
Then, she hurriedly chased in one direction?
The one she loves is already waiting for her in the front.
--They still have an appointment for the next life.
(End)