Chapter 61

With a sound of "boss" and "lady boss", everyone in the ward was fainted.

Chi Zhengzheng was still at a loss.

what happened? Why did you reveal your identity today? Isn't it months after Wen's bankruptcy?

Although she was stunned, she was quiet, observing everyone quietly.

Wen Yiran shook her body, raised her hand, pointed at Wen Yu, her fingers trembled: "You...you did it?! Who are you from Yu Ding?!"

Zheng Ye smiled: "I call him the boss, of course I mean he is Yu Ding's boss."

"No, yes, yes!" Wen Jingsen said this, gritted his teeth.

how come? !

How could Wen Yu be Yu Ding's boss? ! How could he have such an ability? !

"How can it be impossible? You are really confused. The boss started Yu Ding under your nose. You don't know anything. Hey, you deserve to be here." Zheng Ye clapped his hands and shook his head with a smile. .

"No, I don't believe it!" Wen Yiran shook his head, backed up abruptly, hit the bed, and fell to the ground unconsciously.

Wen Jia is about to die, and Wen Yu is Yu Ding's boss. He calculated all this...

How could Wen Yiran, who has always been above the top, accept this?

The same is true for Xu Wei. She trembled all over, rushed forward and gritted her teeth: "You are talking nonsense! You are just a waste and superfluous, how can you be so capable?! How can you be a scheming family?!"

Secretary Zheng Yehe stopped the person.

After hearing the words, his hands tightened slightly.

Chi Zhengzheng was still shocked that Wen Jia had fallen so early. He felt Wen Yu's hand tighten, and he hurriedly recovered and patted the back of his hand lightly.

She understands him, Xu Wei has humiliated him like this since he was a child, even if he no longer cares, he will still be in a trance when he hears it, and it will make him think of that desperate childhood...

The temperature on the back of his hand made Wen Yu regain his senses. He clasped Chi Zhengzheng's hand tightly with his fingers clasped tightly.

He glanced at the people in the ward, and said lightly: "You don't need to worry, the new project has been abandoned, and the documents will be sent out tomorrow. Be prepared-seize the property. The things you care about most will be nothing."

Wen Yiran took a deep breath, calmed herself down, looked at Wen Yu, and slowly got up: "Wen Yu, that's why you founded Yu Ding, and you set the Wen family! It's also your new project to help Wen Yu go down. Shun Shui, throw everything in Wen's family! What if you have divine help, are you pushing the boat along the water and sending us to a dead end?"

In the corner, An Qinru shook her body and panicked in disbelief: "You live in Wangjiang Manor, because Wangjiang Manor was originally yours! Did you give Chi Zhengzheng's Deep Sea Dream to her? ...Yes, and the Liu family!"