Chapter 47

Chi Zhengzheng and the others looked back, and after seeing the group of people walking by, her eyes were surprised.

-It turned out to be Wen Yiran and his party!

Not only Wen Yiran, but also Wen Sisi, An Qinru, Chi Zhouchen and others.

Zheng Ye, standing next to Chi Zhengzheng and Wen Yu, immediately whispered: "I didn't invite them, really!"

Wen Yu's eyes fell slightly, and he didn't say anything, but just stared at the incoming person indifferently.

Wen Yiran also saw them. Seeing Wen Yu and Chi Zhengzheng standing together, standing side by side, they looked exceptionally well-matched. He couldn't help but press his lips slightly.

"Brother Zheng Ye, I just happened to meet Yiran and the others. They heard that you came back and wanted to meet, so I brought them over." One of the men stepped forward and smiled embarrassedly.

-This is obviously an excuse.

These people are all gathered together, and they must have come rushing to meet the wind banquet.

Zheng Ye paused, then smiled and said, "It's okay, let's play together, thank you for welcoming me back."

It's really not good for him to ignore Wen Yiran and the others. He came back this time to help Wen Yu clean them up. He has just returned, so naturally he can't get rid of them.

These people are here, but they are not only heard, but there are many others in the group, and it is impossible to turn them away.

"Chi Zhengzheng!" Wen Sisi's eyes lit up when he saw Chi Zhengzheng.

She walked up quickly, walked to the side of Chi Zhengzheng, and asked, "How come you will come too? It's really so-"

Halfway through, her gaze saw Wen Yu, and she immediately paused, and said after a while: "Okay, I get it."

Wen Yu is here, it is normal for this girl to also come.

Zheng Ye greeted a group of people to walk inside, and Chi Zhengzheng followed.

"Why are you here with them?" she asked in a low voice.

Wen Sisi: "It's boring, I heard Brother Yiran say that Zheng Ye is back. I want to come and have a look. I'm also bored, so I came along."

"Oh..." What are Wen Yiran's thinking? Still want to befriend Zheng Ye?

Chi Zhengzheng thought for a while. He really didn't know his purpose, so he didn't waste his mind to think about it. Naturally, Wen Yu and Zheng Ye would think about these issues.

"Chi Zhengzheng, you will accompany me to drink some wine later, I haven't drunk for a long time." Wen Sisi said again.

"talk later."

While talking, a group of people walked in.

The orchestra playing inside stopped, Zheng Ye walked to the stage and said with a smile-