Chapter 72

After returning to Wangjiang Manor, Chi Zhengzheng and Wenyu began to pack the ingredients.

Smell Yu to wash vegetables, smell Yu to cut vegetables, smell Yu to plate.

Chi Zhengzheng...Wen Yu was with Wen Yu washing vegetables, cutting vegetables, and serving dishes.

"Do you really need my help?" She blinked and asked next to her.

Wen Yu turned around, bit off the potato chips she was holding, and then said: "If you eat less snacks, you will have a New Year's Eve dinner."

"Oh, okay." Chi Zhengzheng was also obedient, and put the potato chips that he hadn't eaten on the coffee table.

Just after taking out his mobile phone, in the kitchen, Wen Yu shouted, "Chi Zhengzheng."

"Hey! What's up, do you need my help?" Her eyes lit up.

Wen Yu handed her the plate in his hand: "Then take it out and put it on the table."

In fact, when I called her, I just wanted her to come in with him.

--Always want her to be within my sight.

"Good!" She walked out briskly carrying plates one by one.

There are only a few ingredients for each, after all, there are only two people and one dog, and they can't eat much.

On the dining table, there is a pot bottom with four square grids, two grids of red soup, spicy and slightly spicy, one grid of clear soup, and one grid of white water, which is obviously intended to be retained.

For the New Year's Eve dinner, the family should be neat and tidy.

Chi Zhengzheng sat down on the table with bright eyes, and shouted towards the kitchen: "Wenyu! Are you okay?"

"Here," Wen Yu said, and walked out with the dumplings.

Chi Zhengzheng took a look, and his expression suddenly became subtle.

Sure enough, the dumplings she originally made were uglier than those made by Wenyu. Now that they are steamed, the contrast becomes more obvious. They are obviously the same stuffing with the same skin. How come the finished product looks like two things?

As usual, Wen Yu sat on the side of Chi Zhengzheng, staying on the ground between the two of them.

"Can you drink some wine?" She blinked her eyes as if she had countless stars.

"A cup." Wen Yu smiled lightly.

"Okay!" Chi Zhengzheng quickly took out the red wine from the wine cabinet from under the table, and handed it to him with a smile in Wen Yu's staring eyes.

Wen Yu opened and poured two glasses of wine.

He has to pick up the cup.

Chi Zhengzheng interrupted: "Wait, take pictures first!"

She took out her mobile phone, took a few pictures with "Ka Ka Ka", moved her head over, and took a few pictures with Wen Yu, and then sent it to Moments, then put down the mobile phone.