Chapter 52

"It won't be bad." Wen Yu was still calm, sitting on the chair, turning his pen with his fingers, "If they are smart, they will naturally retreat from this project, stop the loss in time, and won't notify Wen Jia."

Wen Yu didn't think they would make a decision other than this choice.

Chi Yan values ​​interests most and knows best what choices should be made.

"Then what if they really notified Wen Jia?" Zheng Ye asked suddenly.

Wen Yu is still calm: "Is it important to inform Wen Jia?"

Zheng Ye was taken aback, then laughed.

It really doesn't matter. It is inevitable that the Wen family will fall now. If the Chi family wants to coexist and die with the Wen family and inform the Wen family, it will not save the Wen family.

"Tsk tusk, I still hope they don't let Wen Jia find out, I still want to appreciate them being happy and triumphant in the previous moment, and they have nothing in the next moment, and they can't turn around again." Zheng Ye's smile was full of meaning.

Wen Yu didn't speak, but looked down at the file.

After thinking for a while, Zheng Ye approached him and lowered his voice: "Hey, boss, you didn't start with Chi's, is it because of his sister-in-law?"

Wen Yu's hand paused and looked at Zheng Ye.

Zheng Ye's face was gossip.

Wen Yu was expressionless: "I didn't do anything wrong with the Chi family. They were alert and retreated early."

Then he didn't pursue it, even... deliberately let those who followed him leak the news to Chi Yan, so that he could confirm that he was Yu Ding's boss.

After all, he and the Chi family have no grudges. The only intersection between the Chi family and him is to turn Chi Zhengzheng from Wen Yiran's fiancée into his fiancée.

Is this a hatred?

This is obviously grace!

But Chi Jia made Chi Zhengzheng unhappy, so he would not take the initiative to remind them, nor would he help them.

If you can find him, you won't pursue it, you can't find... he probably won't be merciful.

Well, if Chi Zhengzheng asks for it, it's still okay.

But he wouldn't tell Zheng Ye these words, this is...this is his and Chi Zhengzheng's own affairs, and it has nothing to do with outsiders.

"Yes, you are right." Zheng Ye shrugged.

As if thinking of something, he blinked again and winked, "I heard that my sister-in-law makes small biscuits very delicious, can I go to Wangjiang Manor to taste it?"

In fact, he just wanted to see more who can hold an iron tree like Wen Yu!

It's best to be able to communicate and discuss the private life of the boss, hehehe.