3

The two people were entangled in a hot seductive dance inside the unisex toilet. They were panting and moaning, following the oldest rhythm in the world, lust. After a few more thrusts, he groaned and pulled his manhood out from the girl. He removed the condom, and then shoved her head down to finish the job. The girl willingly took him into her mouth swirling her tongue around the head, and in another few thrusts, he pulled his member out with a pop and came all over her face.
She licked her lips. "Mmm, you taste so good baby, I wonder what makes you so horny tonight?" She tried to kiss him, but he pushed her away.
Definitely not you, he thought.

He zipped-up his pants and walked out of the cubicle to wash his hands, not caring about the other people that stared at him. He then went directly to the bar, ordering a stiff drink to wash his sour mood off. He knew his brother would definitely not approve of his method, but what the hell, he was horny and she was available. But this had to stop soon. He drank his scotch in one gulp and winced as the golden liquid burned down his throat.
"Why did you leave me alone in there? Aren't you afraid that someone would grab me and use me like you just did?" She nuzzled his neck, only to be pushed away again.

"Who are you kidding? It's not like you haven't done anything like that before, have you?" He sneered at her virginal behaviour. He knew exactly what she was. A gold-digging whore. A hot one but still a whore. And he was weak. He hated degrading people like that but she was anything but nice. And he hated himself more for being so weak.
"I'm starving, Wangji, let's go out to eat, I know a place." She ignored his sarcastic remarks.

---

"Sorry I am late."

Nei Huaisang slid into the corner booth of the cafe beside Cheng and asked someone to take a seat in front of them. He then looked at Cheng and asked, "Xian's shift isn't over yet?"

Cheng shook his head as he sipped on the chamomile tea that Xian has made him drink. He preferred coffee but this late at night, Xian refused to serve him any, so he had to settle for tea. According to Xian it helped with a restful sleep.

Nei Huaisang looked towards the cash counter and waved at Xian to get his attention. Xian waved back and walked towards them with a smile.

"Xian you look over-worked." Nei Huaisang commented. "Do you have to work this hard? It's late, take a break"

"I know, but my co-worker quit today without a notice and now I am stuck doing everything," Xian responded.

"I c-could help," came a soft, shy voice. Xian looked over to see a man with pale skin and freckles sitting at the booth. He looked at Huaisang and raised an eyebrow in question.

"Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce him," Huaisang said. "I made a new friend! This is Wen Ning and I just found out that he lives around from my place!" Huaisang looked at Wen Ning and then continued,"Ning, these are best friends, Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng. They are brothers." The man bowed slightly to the both, innocence pouring out from him.

"Hello"
"Hey Ning. Can I call you Ning? It's really nice to meet you," Wuxian smiled, "Please call me Xian"

"Hey, you can call me Cheng. Also, if Sang bothers you too much, just let me know, I will smack him for you." Cheng added.

"Hey!" Huaisang hit Cheng on his arms. "I do not bother anyone! Ning don't believe him, I am an angel" He gave him his most innocent smile.

Wuxian snorted while Cheng said, "If any one is an angel, it is Xian. You? Nuh uh, you look like an angel but your mind is the devil's workshop"

"Rude",was all Huaisang said as he turned his gaze to Wuxian who had taken a seat beside Ning.
"So, Xian, how's things with Lan Wangji?" Nie Huaisang asked carefully, eyeing him.
"Why are you so invested in Lan Wangji? You can go and ask him out if you want him so much." He glared at Nie Huaisang. He stood up, "Now, may I take your orders?"

Just then, the door opened and a couple came in.
"Welcome, please sit anywhere..." Wei Wuxian's voice trailed off as he saw who had just come in. He blinked in surprise.
Huh
Lan Wangji looked at him for a few seconds without blinking, then put his arm around the girl, and sat on one of the booths facing the cashier. He lazily tickled the girl until she giggled and swatted his hand.
"Stop it, Wangji, let me order first..." she pinched his hand teasingly. "Hi there, I want 2 bowls of beef noodles and 2 iced tea. Thanks!"
"Right away, miss." He gave them a smile, then left to give the order to the cook.

.

"Dude, is that Lan Wangji? With his girlfriend? Qin Su, right? One of the Jins?" Huaisang whispered to Jiang Cheng, who looked at him half fondly and half exasperatedly.
"And why do you have to whisper? We're like more than 10 feet away from them."
"Sshh, lower your voice, dude, I don't want to get in trouble..."
"Of eavesdropping? You're insufferable, and I don't want anything to do with you.." Jiang Cheng chuckled.

"Here's your order." Wei Wuxian was back with their noodles, and glared at the smaller man. "Don't do anything stupid, Huaisang." Then he walked over to Lan Wangji and his girlfriend and placed their orders on the table.
"Enjoy!" He smiled brightly, while his eyes unintentionally looked at Lan Wangji, who stared back at him. The girl, oblivious to what was happening, continued talking to Wangji, only stopping to put the noodles into her mouth delicately.
Lan Wangji did not touch his food. He had lost his appetite after he saw Wei Wuxian. He could feel his stomach turning upside down just by looking at the man. He had never been with a man before, and yet, he wondered why this one tempted him so much. It had been this beautiful man who he had imagined pounding in the toilet instead of Qin Su. Even now his imagination was running wild, thinking how Wuxian's face would flush and how he would moan under him. He could feel his manhood stir to life.

Shit I have to stop thinking about this right now.

He shifted uncomfortably, trying to make himself comfortable. His manhood on the other hand had different thoughts and it didn't escape Qin Su's attention.

"Oh? Are you up for round 2?" She smiled seductively, and thankfully that caused the hard on to cease.
"I have to go back home, I forgot Xichen is waiting for me." He put some money on the table and left.
Wei Wuxian inevitably looked at his back when he left the cafe.
I wonder what seems to rile him so much. Lover's spat? He thought to himself. "No, why am I thinking so much of him? It's none of my business anyway." He mumbled frustratingly, then shook his head and went back to the kitchen.

----

Lan Wangji rode his motorcycle at the max speed on his way home. He needed to vent and this seemed to be the only way. He didn't even know why he felt this way. He never felt like this. And that man wouldn't even give him the time of the day. How ironic when he was the one who usually did that.
He tried to sneak into the house when he caught a familiar laugh from Xichen's office. Interest piqued, he changed direction and silently walked to the door taking a little peek inside.

My, my, so this is how brother swings? 

He chuckled quietly, turned away and continued his stealthy retreat to his bedroom upstairs.
Once back in his bedroom, he removed his jacket and shoes and dropped face down onto the bed. He screamed into his pillow, frustrated. His mind was still swirling with thought about Wei Wuxian. He would think of something to gain Wei Wuxian's interest. He really wondered if this feeling was just temporary lust like he was used to experiencing, or something more. Either way, he was determined to find out soon enough.

With that resolution, he slept like the dead that night.