17

Yanli started to feel incoherent by the third glass of scotch. Adding all the beer, she actually feels like walking on the cloud right now, and she even can see and touch the psychedelic lights in front of her eyes, that moved further and further everytime she tried to grasp it, until she landed literally on someone's lap.
"Oops, sorry, I seem to loose my footing right there..." she giggled incontrollably, feeling all the buzz in her head.
"That's okay, it's not everyday that I get a beautiful young lady to just drop on my lap." He helped her to gain her footing, before she lost it again due to the swirling lights that seem to go round and round around her head. 
She giggled again when her phone buzz, "Uhm, excuse me for a second, I think I have a call..." she tried to find her phone, and finally pick it up, when she heard Qing's voice.

Q : "Li, where are you? Are you okay?"

Li : "Qing! My new friend!! Long time no see!!"

Q : "We literally just met 2 hours ago. Where are you?"

Li : "I'm at Purgatory, you know, the best spicy wings ever...where I always eat with my friends... you're also my friend right? We should go here sometimes..." 

She giggled again.

Q : "Where's your boyfriend? Is he there with you?"

Li : "Boyfriend? What boyfriend? Ah you mean that bastard I lived with this last 2 years? I don't know... somewhere out there... fucking another girl maybe..."

There's a hiccup and another giggle. Qing cursed under her voice, "Fucking bastard..."

Q : You want me to call your brothers? Or Xichen? 

Li : Whaat? Why? Everyone'a got their own life...even my baby Xianxian... I just don't want to...bother anyone...

Li's hiccuping and the Qing heard a soft sniffles, then she's cursing further.

Q : Stay right there, Li, I'm going to get you. Don't go anywhere, you hear me? Li?

Li : But... I don't want to bother you...

Q : No buts. I'll be there in 10, stay right where you are..!

Li : Mm..mmm...

Qing almost slammed her phone in rage, then as if remembering something, she dialed Lan Wangji.

LWJ : Yo.

Q : Wangji, tell your bunny I'm gonna grab his sister, don't worry.

LWJ : Do you know where she is?

Q : Mn. Purgatory. The bar near your garage. I just called her.

LWJ : Anything I can do to help? Backup? 

LWJ : I can be there in 15 tops.

Q : Thanks, but I'll be fine bb.

Q : Just make sure you tell Wei Wuxian

Q : I'll take care of the rest.

LWJ : Cool. 

LWJ : I'm just a call away if you need anything, b

Q : Thanks, b, I appreciate it.

Lan Wangji stared at his phone for a whole minute, before he called Wei Wuxian, to tell him the news.

LWJ : Hey, Wei Ying

WWX : Lan Zhan? 

LWJ : Just so you know, I just got a call from Qing that she found your sister, she'll take care of her, not to worry.

WWX : Oh, thank God! Me and Cheng were just about to head out to find her. Where is she? We should pick her up...

LWJ : Don't worry about that, Q is taking her home. Q's home.

WWX : Wh..what? I'm not sure I understand what you're saying...

LWJ : She will take care of your sister, don't you worry, besides, I don't think that Li-jie would want to see her like this

WWX : But...

LWJ : Do you trust me?

WWX : ... I do

LWJ : Then trust me when I say that she's in a good hand.

WWX : ...alright then...I suppose...

LWJ : Don't sound like it's the end of the world, hey, you wanna go for a ride? I can be there in 5, take you off your mind for a bit...

WWX : Mm..thanks for the offer but I think I'll pass for now, I need to be here with Cheng...maybe next time?

LWJ : I'll hold on to it.

LWJ : So... you know that I'm here for you, if you need me, right?

WWX : Yeah..yeah..thanks for everything, Lan Zhan.

LWJ : Anytime, Wei Ying.