30

Lan Wangji had dragged Wei Wuxian with him to one of the private VIP areas since it had a screen to shield them from unwanted attention. They could still hear the music though a little muffled because of the screen. Dimming the light in the area, Wangji sat on the sofa while he pulled Wuxian on his lap. He held him securely while Wuxian snuggled close, his hands resting behind Wangji's neck.
"Now this is cozy and more private." Wangji smirked, his voice dripping velvet. Wuxian swiped a finger on the tip of his nose, a habit Wangji found extremely adorable. He noticed that the other was very obviously nervous now that they were in a secluded space.  "Look at me, Wei Ying," Wangji commanded in a quiet but authoritative tone.
Wuxian immediately followed the command as if his body was wired to respond to that voice, eyes wide but filled with anticipation for what was to come next. He was trembling slightly as his eyes moved to Wangji's lips, which were now swollen and sported a love bite. "Did I do that?" he whispered.
Wangji licked his lip as he followed Wuxian's gaze. "Yes."
"I-I am sorry... I don't know what came over me..." Wuxian was embarrassed now, a blush slowly rising from his neck up.
Wangji cupped his face in his hands and brought him closer. "Don't ever be embarrassed in front of me, Wei Ying. I love that you want to mark me as yours."
"You do?" Wuxian was thoroughly confused.
"Don't you?"
"I do! I mean..."
Wangji chuckled. "Then do it more. Because I am going to do it to you... I want the whole world to know that we belong to each other."
"Lan Zhan?"
"Mn?"
"I know this is not the right time to ask but your girlfriend..." Wuxian didn't know why he brought her up but he had to know. Before he got in deeper he really had to know where Lan Wangji stood.
The other frowned and then held Wuxian's hands in his, "Bunny, please trust me when I say this. She really never was my girlfriend. Yes I slept with her multiple times but.." he sighed, running his fingers through his hair, making it look messy but Wuxian found that even more sexy. "I really have no excuse for my behaviour before you came into my life, but I promise, the things I feel for you are more than what I have ever felt for anyone in my entire life. I may be a bad boy, Wei Ying but I am not a cheater."
"I know.. I am sorry, I asked... It's just..."
"Wei Ying, bunny... Why are you sorry for asking me this? You have all the rights in the world to question me about anything and everything. I just ask one thing of you, Wei Ying. If you ever have doubts, talk to me. Promise me you won't let others decide what happens between us."
Wuxian didn't know how to respond to something like that but his eyes softened at the other's words. Usually people would get pissed if someone asked about their past but Lan Wangji was honest to the T.
Wuxian closed the gap between them and locked lips with him once more. Soon the kiss turned from being a soft one to that fueled with heat and lust.

---

The smoke swirled up above them as Lan Xichen puffed it out after taking a drag from the cigarette. He was lying on the bed with his head on Nie Mingjue’s lap as the other sat with his back against the headboard and made lazy circles on Xichen’s shoulder while sipping his single malt whiskey.
“Babe, I wish you would let go of this bad habit.” Nie Mingjue commented as he looked down at the other man.
Xichen scrunched up his nose, “You know I have cut down on these, Ming. Please Let me smoke one cigarette per day.” He looked up.
“Don’t make puppy eyes at me. That’s not going to work.”
“Well,” Xichen said as he put out the cigarette and turned his head, “will this work?” As soon as he finished the sentence, he started peppering kisses on Mingjue’s belly making the other laugh out loud.
“Stop, stop! That tickles.” But Xichen didn’t relent so Mingjue finally agreed, heaving a sigh of relief when the older Lan finally stopped his actions.
“Awww baby, you’re so easy. If you were a spy and I was tasked to interrogate you, it would be a walk in the park. All I would have to do is tickle you and you would spill all your secrets.” Xichen wiggled his eyebrows, eyes dancing.
“Is that how you want to play?”
“Don’t you?”
“Babe, you know if anyone is going to be in control in this bedroom it’s going to be me.”
“Not fair!” Xichen pouted.
“Nothing is…”
Xichen straddled Mingjue. “One day you’re going to let me top you…”
“Nope”
"Da-ge! Can we at least include someone else so that I can top them and you can top me? That way both of us would be happy? Isn't it exciting?"
"Are you not happy now?"
"Of course I am! Why would you think that?"
"Because this isn't the first time you have talked about a threesome..."
"I- I am sorry for bringing it up..." Xichen had known Mingjue still wasn't so open to the idea, yet he kept pushing, so now he felt bad for mentioning it again.
"Who do you have in mind?"
Xichen's eyes widened. "You agree?"
"For you, I could go to the depths of hell. But you have to promise you won't let anyone come between us."
Xichen nodded satisfied with the answer. "Ming, you know I love you right?"
"I know.. and I love you too. More than you'll ever know."
Xichen kissed him on the forehead. He was about to say something when the shrill ringtone of a phone broke the moment.
"Ugh! How many times have I told you to change that horrendous ringtone." Xichen complained.
Mingjue rolled his eyes. “I wonder who's calling this late?” Mingjue grumbled but stretched his hand to retrieve the phone that he had placed on the bedside table. Seeing an unknown number being displayed, he frowned.

---

NMJ: Hello?
Unknown: Am I talking to Mr. Nie Mingjue?
NMJ: Yes. Who’s this?
Unknown: Mr. Nie, I am calling from Yunmeng Hospital. We got a hit and run victim here and you were listed as his emergency contact. Someone named Nie Huaisang. I am assuming he's a relative? 
NMJ: *Shaking* I am his elder brother. Please tell me he’s OK. Please! *clutching the phone hard*
Unknown: He is in surgery now Mr. Nie. I would suggest you come here as soon as possible.
NMJ: I will be there. Don't let anything happen to him. He's my only family. *almost sobbing*

Hearing Nie Mingjue panic like that Lan Xichen had a bad feeling in his gut. While Mingjue was still on the call, he had gotten up and started getting ready while laying out Mingjue’s clothes for him.
“Xi, my brother. My baby brother.”
Lan Xichen stopped everything he was doing and walked to Mingjue. He hugged him then. He poured all the love he felt for the other man into that hug. “Don’t panic, Ming. He will be alright, he has to be alright! Let’s get ready quickly and rush to him, OK. I will call Wangji and ask him to let his friends know.”
Mingjue nodded. "Yes, he will be alright. He has to be alright.." He repeated Xichen's words. Again and again, like a prayer. "He has to be alright."
They got ready in record time. Mingjue got into the car while Xichen messaged Wangji.

---

LXC: Wangji! Sang has been rushed to emergency. Come to Yunmeng hospital immediately!
LXC: Wangji... Goddammit.. I know you're busy with Wuxian but please check you damn messages.
LXC: LAN WANGJI!

Wangji was busy unbuttoning Wuxian's shirt with one hand while his other hand , alternating between kissing him and nibbling on his soft luscious lips, when he felt his phone vibrate with incoming messages. He ignored the incessant buzzing and continued kissing the man sitting on his lap as his hands slowly started caressing each inch of skin he revealed. Wuxian's hands roamed over Wangji's shoulders and back and then found their way into his hair, tugging on them slightly as the lust took over. Wangji growled in response, tightening his hold on him.
Wangji's phone started ringing then. He pulled away from the kiss, cursing, as he took it out from his pocket to see who dared to disturb him when he was in the middle of devouring his bunny. However, when he saw his brother's name flash on the screen, he frowned and picked the call as he held the other man against him. Wuxian seemed to sense the importance of the call and looked at him, head tilted to the side in curiosity.
"Brother?" Wangji asked, eyes still on Wuxian with his shirt half open. Wuxian looked down, realised what Wangji was staring at and quickly buttoned up his shirt, blushing beet red. Wangji raised his eyebrows and smirked as he listened, his face quickly losing the smile and being replaced by a serious expression.
"We're on our way immediately. I will ask Wei Ying to inform the others."
Wuxian immediately scrambled up from his lap when Wangji made a move to get up. Wangji grabbed the other's hand as he started dragging him along. "OK. See you in 20 minutes." He pocketed his phone but still kept walking swiftly towards the exit. Wuxian had to almost run to keep up with his pace.
"What's going on Lan Zhan? You're scaring me..." Wuxian asked, breathless.
"Wei Ying, Sang is in the hospital. We have to go now. Message your friends and tell them to go to the Yunmeng Hospital immediately."
He stopped all of a sudden, making Wangji pause too. "Sang? Is he OK? Why is he in the hospital?"
"I will tell you about it on the way bunny, let's hurry." Wangji pulled him along.
Wuxian didn't have to be told twice. They walked quickly to the parking while Wuxian sent a message to the group chat.

WWX: Guys! SOS! Reach Yunmeng Hospital ASAP. Sang's been in an accident.
JC: The fuck you joking about Xian!
WWX: Why would I joke about something like this? Just come to the hospital, OK?
WN: I am on my way.
JC: FUCK!
WWX: Cheng please.. don't drive rashly on the way there. I don't want another one of us in the hospital.
JC: I- I'll be careful. I can't get hurt because Sang will need me to be strong for him.
WWX: Yes, he will. See you all soon.