13

He woke up with someone knocking on his door loudly then ringing the bells and then knocking again. He looked at the bedside table clock and cursed.
"Who the fuck is here, this late at night?"
He dragged himself off the bed and then went to open the door. He was still squinting at the lamp that shone brightly in front of his apartment when she walked in on high heels and placed herself on the couch, one long leg crossing over the other, hands crossed and a sour expression on her face.
He blinked twice to make sure he was seeing the right person this late at night.
"Babe, wh-what's going on?" He rubbed one hand over his right eye while peering at her.
Her expression changed in a second. She had been pissed a moment ago but now when she looked at the naked torso of the man in front of her, she wanted nothing more than a hot bout of sex to take her mind off of things for the time being. She stood up and walked to his bedroom. As she reached the door, she turned back to look at him with hooded eyes and a sexy pout on her lips coloured hot pink to match her mini skirt.
The man gulped as he looked at the sexy woman in front of him, his manhood growing in response.
"B-babe," he stuttered.
"Won't you help me with my dress handsome?" She pouted and then walked inside with a smirk on her face.
By the time he followed her in, she was already spread out naked on his bed, a hand lifted in invitation.
All the questions he had about her visiting him this late at night were forgotten as he climbed up the bed. They fucked each other till the wee hours of the next day, and then he passed out with exhaustion.
She laid there for a few minutes before she got up and lit a cigarette, leaning against the headboard. Her face had lost all the sweet expression she had shown the man. Replacing that was a calculating face.
After squashing out the cigarette she decided to use the man beside her for a second round so she got on her knees as she went down on him.
He groaned, half asleep but still his body reacted to the stimulus. She smiled at his eager reaction and continued her ministrations.
The next day the man woke up to find her sitting at the coffee table surfing channels on the TV.
"I am hungry!" She whined.
"Fine, I will order us breakfast."
"Ofcourse you will baby!" She gave him a sweet smile.
Now that he was fully awake and after 2 rounds of sex, his brains had started working again.
"What was yesterday about? You only come to me when he doesn't give you any attention"
"That's not true, baby and you know it. I only keep him because he is rich"
"So now, why are you here?"
"Because I missed you"
"I want the truth, Su"
She huffed. "Fine! Did you see his tweet yesterday? He took a guy on a date! A guy! Someone named Wei Wuxian. How can he leave me for a guy?"
Su She was mildy interested in what she had to say until he heard the name. "Wei Wuxian..why does the name sound familiar?"
"I don't know! Maybe he's a man-whore!"
"Su.."
"I have all the rights to be angry, OK? Lan Wangji is my target and no one takes him away from me.. no one!"

"What are you going to do?"
"I'll make him pay. I won't be sidelined that easily.. he will pay for breaking my heart!"
"Please! You do not have a heart.. all he did was hurt your ego."
"Well, he will pay for pitching a good for nothing man against me! I will take everything away from that Wei Wuxian. He doesn't know what he is playing with. I am not the cheerleading queen for nothing! I will make his life a living hell. Him and everyone around him!" She screamed the last part.
"Well, I have got a plan. Leave Wei Wuxian to me and you take care of Lan Wangji. That way we both get what we want."
She had an evil smile on her face when she heard him. "And this is why I love you, Su She!"
"Pfft! You only love yourself but OK. Let's wait for sometime before we start our plan"
"I can't wait to take revenge." She then looked at him and crooked her finger, "Ready for round three?"