52

Ĺan Wangji had come to pick him up in the afternoon and they had frolicked over the town going from one Halloween spot to another.
He bought Wuxian food, candy and his favourite taro boba on the way to a café which had a really cool Halloween theme going on. They gorged on graveyard shaped desserts and drank bloody marys and even played horror games organized by the café owner.

All in all they were having the time of their lives and yet at the back of his mind, Wuxian still felt upset.
He doesn’t know my birthday. Well how could he? I never told him and he never asked. And now I am upset over something that was no one's fault. Ugghh!!
He tried not to let it show on his face though and smiled his brightest smile to not worry the other.
After they left the café, they went to the arcade and played games until Wuxian started feeling the initial pangs of hunger again.
“Lan Zhan, let’s go have dinner. I am famished!”
Before Wangji could respond, his phone rang. He quickly fetched it out of his pocket and looked at the screen with a frown.
“Hey brother, you do know I am on a date with Wei Ying right? Bad time to disturb me.”
He listened for some time and then his frown deepened. “Oh OK. I will be right there.” He quickly disconnected the phone and looked at Wuxian with a sad expression.
“Sorry bunny, my brother needs me to deliver a very important document to him. So, we gotta make a quick detour at our home. Will that be OK?”
“Of course, Lan Zhan! You never have to ask.” Wuxian smiled and Wangji felt his heart fill with love. His bunny was always so mindful of others' needs that it made Wangji fall for the guy more and more every day.
“Let’s go then.”

----

The house was eerily quiet and almost all lights were turned off. “Why is it so dark, Lan Zhan?” Wuxian asked and held on to Lan Wangji’s hand like a lifeline.
“Maybe it’s a power outage. Don’t worry. I know my way around the house.”
He quickly unlocked the door and then everything happened too fast. The lights came on at once, making Wuxian squint and then jump back in surprise when he heard people shouting “Happy Birthday!”
He refocused his eyes to see his family and friends standing in front of him with a birthday banner. His eyes welled up with happy tears as he realised what was happening. It seemed it was all a plan and his boyfriend was at the center of it all. He was truly surprised. His lips lifted up in a watery smile as he was hugged by each one of them and then he turned towards Lan Wangji who just looked at him fondly as he walked up to him.
“Lan Zhan…” He whispered, embracing by the taller man.
“Wei Ying, happy birthday my love!”
Wangji leaned down to kiss the tears away from his cheeks and then kissed him deeply. Wuxian sighed into the kiss and then they parted to face the room again. The party had now officially begun.

----

It was late at night and the children had been tucked in long ago. One by one people had started to trickle away to their allotted guest rooms to sleep for the night. Lan Wangji took the opportunity to wish his brother and his lovers, who were still very much cuddling by the outdoor fireplace, goodnight and then dragged Wuxian with him into the house.
“Lan Zhan, where are you taking me?”
“I got something for you.”
“Another surprise? Lan Zhan you spoil me!”
“I need to spoil you more. You’re the most precious thing in the world and I can’t spoil you enough.”
Wuxian smiled and scooted closer to Wangji as he led him to a hidden part of the garden.
Wangji put a hand over Wuxian’s eyes. “Close your eyes, bunny.” He then opened the door and then guided him inside slowly. “Keep your eyes closed.” On seeing Wuxian nod, he removed his hands.
“Hold out your hand.”
Wuxian did as asked. The first thing he felt was something soft and then it squirmed making Wuxian gasp. His eyes opened instantly as he saw what was in his palms. A cute little bunny was sniffing his palms as it squirmed some more and settled cozily into his hands.
“OMG!” Wuxian almost screamed but stopped at the last minute fearing he would scare the bunny away.
“His name is Wangxian.”
Wuxian looked up and grinned. “You named him after us?”
“Umm hmm… Happy birthday again, Wei Ying.”
“I love you so much, Lan Zhan.”
“I love you more, my bunny.”
They played with the bunny for some more time and then let him go to wander in the little nook in the garden. “Will it be OK here?”
“Yes, he gets to roam around freely yet since this place is a little off the main garden it won’t get lost or hurt itself.”
“What made you get the bunny, by the way?”
“It’s just an excuse for you to come visit me more and then I could make the stay the nights.” Wangji grinned as he let that idea settle into Wuxian’s consciousness. He laughed when Wuxian suddenly realised what he meant and smacked him in the arm. “Lan Zhan! So shameless!”
“I haven’t even started yet.” Wangji smirked and then dragged Wuxian back towards the house.
“Now where are you taking me?”
“Someplace where we can be alone without any interruptions.”
“Oh?” Wuxian could feel his heartbeats race.
Wangji led him through the house, tiptoeing so as not to wake any sleepy heads, especially the children. They went up the stairs to his room and as soon as the doors closed behind them, Wuxian felt Wangji’s hands on him, urgent and passionate. He moaned into the touch as the other lay kisses along his jaw and neck. In complete contrast to the urgency of Wangji’s hands, his kisses were tender and patient.
“Stay with me tonight.” The whispered request floated above Wuxian’s skin making it break out in goosebumps. Instead of replying, he turned in the embrace and wound his arms around his boyfriend who pulled him flush against the hard planes of his body.
“Wei Ying. Tonight I am all yours. This is your final gift of the day. You can do whatever you want with me.”
The words made Wuxian shiver. Lan Wangji at his mercy. He couldn’t even begin to fathom the weight of that. His boyfriend loved to be in control and to let go of it would be a uphill task for the bad boy and yet here he was. Offering something that was so out of character. Wuxian was equally thankful and daunted by this gift.
“Come on bunny. You won’t get another crack at it. Use your chance wisely. Be as naughty as you want to be, I can handle it. In fact, I am very much looking forward to your mischievous side.” Wangji grinned even when Wuxian knew he was nervous to let go of his control. So Wuxian took a deep breath and smiled at his boyfriend reassuringly. He would make sure Wangji enjoyed this as much as he would.
He held Wangji’s hands, leading him towards the bed but didn’t not ask him to get on it. He stopped at the food of the bed. “Stand still, Lan Zhan.”
Wangji’s Adam's apple bobbed visibly and Wuxian kissed it gently. He smiled his brightest smile and then kissed him on his lips. It started as a soft brush of lips and then when Wangji opened his mouth to give him more access, his tongue swept in to taste the other man with fervour. He had always loved the taste of him.
He kissed his way over the other man’s jugular, nuzzling his nose at the place just under his ears where Wangji’s smell was the most concentrated. The spicy, citrus-y potent smell of his boyfriend wafted over his senses like a cooling, soothing balm. He couldn’t decide if it was a perfume or just a natural scent of the man in front of him but the fragrance always managed to ground him.
When they broke apart, Wei Wuxian had a roguish sparkle in his eyes. “Lan Zhan…” he whispered. “You once told me that you love to dance, didn’t you? Long back when we had just met. You remember that day at the art studio?” When Wangji nodded, he went on, “How about you dance for me tonight, Lan Zhan? I have always wanted to see you dance for just me.”
Wangji narrowed his eyebrows. “This feels a lot like revenge..”
Wuxian just shrugged as he moved around him and sat on the bed, his back against the headboard and legs crossed at the ankles. He looked like he owned everything around him and in a way he did. Since he owned Wangji’s heart, body, mind and soul. “You wanted this to be a gift. Are you telling me you won’t do it? Also, I ain’t asking you to strip.” Wuxian paused as he looked Wangji straight in the eyes. “Yet.”
Wangji smirked. “I see what you’re doing here but I will humour you nevertheless.” He walked to a hidden console across his bed where a TV was suspended on the wall and took out a remote, hitting a few buttons. A sexy number started playing.
Wangji stood still for a few seconds and then his body started moving with the music.
Wuxian gulped. He had seen people dance before and he wasn’t a bad dancer himself but this, this was art. He was watching something that didn’t belong to the mundane world. He felt privileged to bear witness to the magic that Lan Wangji was weaving with his body, his movements smooth and flawless. To think that the bad boy, the biker could move like this made Wuxian’s toes curl with lust.
He wasn’t aware he was moving until he was standing in front of his boyfriend, hands stretched in a move to hold the other. Wangji accepted the touch and pulled him in. Making him move with him. They had danced in a similar fashion back in the club on the night they had become an official couple. But there had been a restraint back then which was now entirely absent in the dim lighting of the bedroom. They were cut off from the outside world and that gave Wuxian a sense of belonging.
They swayed in the warmth of each other’s embrace, kissing, licking, nipping. Their hips grinding against each other, the sweet friction driving both of them crazy. Wuxian turned around, his back plastered against Wangji’s chest. His ass now snug against the hardening member of Wangji’s cock.
Wangji’s hands glided along Wuxian’s sides and then held the other’s hip in an iron-grip. Strong enough that Wuxian knew it would leave marks but he shivered in delight with the knowledge. He placed his hand over Wangji’s and then guided his hands further down to cup the bump over his pants which felt overly tight at that moment. He moaned at the contact, head falling back to rest over Wangji’s shoulder.
“Lan Zhan… I need you.”
“You have me, Wei Ying.”
Wuxian held Wangji’s wrist as he led him to the bed again. He pushed him down and then straddled him as he slowly rolled his hips on his lap.
“Lan Zhan, don’t touch me until I say so, OK?” He asked in a breathy whisper.
Wangji nodded, gulping hard, eyes never leaving the other.
Wuxian moved his hand over Wangji’s body as he traced the fine muscles of his biceps, moving to his chest as he thumbed one erect bud. The man was still clothed, the thin piece of fabric stretching over his torso like a second skin. That wouldn’t do. Wuxian wanted his boyfriend naked.
Wangji saw the change in his eyes even before Wuxian moved away pointing a finger at him.
“Strip” Wuxian said, as he himself made quick work of his own clothes feeling the need to be skin to skin with his boyfriend without wasting even one second.
Wangji felt the soft command travel over his skin like goosebumps. As he watched Wuxian strip, he quickly unbuttoned his shirt and threw it away somewhere in the vicinity of the laundry basket. The pants went next and now he laid on the bed bared for his bunny to ogle who had one knee placed on the side of the bed.
“Lan Zhan… you are so gorgeous, especially like this. Laid out for me to have my way with you. So damn beautiful. You’re a work of art, you know?” He praised as his fingers trailed against his naked torso. He loved the way Wangji blinked in surprise at the compliments. “What? I thought you were used to people telling you, you’re beautiful.” He asked with a frown.
“It’s the first time Wei Ying said that,” he said, unblinking.
“Is it? Damn! I have been such a bad boyfriend. Tch tch. Let me worship you tonight, my Lan Zhan.”
“Wei Ying, it’s your birthday, I should be the one pleasuring you. Not the other way round-”
Wuxian placed a finger on his lips and then shook his head. “It’s my birthday and my wish is to pleasure you.” He gave him the most beguiling smile he could manage, puppy eyes added into the mix.
Wangji sighed. No one in their right mind could resist the temptation that was his Wei Ying. “Fine. It’s your day but if you neglect your needs, I will tie you up and fuck you into the mattress until you’re unable to walk for at least a week. Deal?”
As if I would mind that. Wuxian thought to himself but nodded nevertheless. “I won’t neglect my needs. If I do, please do fuck me into the mattress until I’m unable to walk for at least a week.” He repeated like a parrot as he sat on Wangji’s lap, knees placed on both sides of his thighs. “Don’t touch me until I say so. Can you do that for me, Lan Zhan?”
Wangji nodded, pursing his lips.
Wuxian dipped his head and kissed Wangji. His tongue getting an easy entry into the crevices of the soft pliant mouth. He moaned into the kiss, sucking the other’s tongue into his mouth. His hands took the opportunity to travel over the hard planes of Wangji’s body, sometimes scratching with his nails, sometimes pinching and sometimes feather-light caresses.
It kept Wangji on his toes, as he didn’t know what to expect. He was somehow hyper aware of every touch, his body reacting in delicious ways. Wuxian broke the kiss and moved aside, making Wangji chase the warmth of his mouth.
“Lie down, Lan Zhan.”
Wangji did as asked. He had promised to follow every instruction tonight, so he would. His bunny deserved everything in the world and he would bend to his will if that made the other man happy.
“Hold onto the headboard now, Lan Zhan. And remember, no touching until I say so.”
Wangji kind of had an idea where Wuxian was going with this. A thrill ran down his spine as his cock jerked with anticipation.
Wuxian kissed him again, and then moved down trailing a line of wet kisses over Wangji’s torso. As he reached the hardened member of his boyfriend he almost drooled at the sight. Wangji’s cock was already leaking, the pre-cup coating the head asking to be licked. So that’s what he did. He licked. It was as if it were the most delicious lollipop in the world.
It was a handful of times that he had given head in his entire lifetime till now and all of them were with Wangji. All of his firsts, he suddenly realised. His first kiss, his first blowjob, his first time having sex. It was an overwhelming feeling that this man under him had such a pivotal role to play in his life. The thought was both endearing and scary. He abruptly felt the need to ask.
“Lan Zhan.. How does it feel? Do you like it?”
Wangji frowned but still answered. “It feels so good… I love it” He sounded a little breathless to his own ears but he needed his words to ring with sincerity. He could see the wisps of doubts now flitting around in Wuxian’s eyes. “Wei Ying, I love everything about you.”
Wuxian nodded, and he released the breath he didn’t know he was holding. Emboldened by the admission, he dragged his fingers up across the other’s ribs, following the bumps and dents, all the way up to the dip above the collarbone. He followed the anatomy easily, to the dent between his clavicles and forward. His fingers trailing the underside of his jaw, his Adam’s apple and then light caresses on the plump lips of the other which were red due to the kisses.
His artist’s hands itched to sketch him in all his glory. And he promised himself that he would. He would paint him in charcoal. The most earthy and raw of all mediums. That’s the kind of feeling that Wangji evoked within him. The power he held over all his senses.
“Where’s the lube, Lan Zhan?”
Wangji pointed him towards one of the bedside drawers and Wuxian retrieved it quickly. “Watch me as I prepare myself for you… I want your eyes on me the whole time.”
With Wangji’s lust-filled gaze over him, Wuxian sat on his lap, spread his legs and put his weight on one hand. He then started sliding his lube-slicked fingers inside him, his eye hooded. After what felt like hours to him he was finally ready to take the other into him.
“Aah Lan Zhan, I want you inside me now.” Having said that, he quickly clambered up, rolled a condom on Wangji’s cock and lined himself with the head of Wangji’s beautiful erect manhood.
In no time he bottomed out, letting the feeling of being full take over all his instincts. “You’re so big, Lan Zhan! I can feel each inch. Do you like being inside me as much as I like having you inside me?”
Wangji had lost all coherent thought so he didn't answer but bucked his hips in response.
“Umm.. I guess you do. Fuck! So damn hot!” He rolled his hips in slow circular movements enticingly. His sole purpose seemed to be to bring Wangji to the end of the rope where he lost everything and just focused on what Wuxian was giving him.
With the hard cock buried deep in his ass, he closed his eyes relishing the feeling. He rode the other man gently. Every brush feeling like delicious torture, one that he was inflicting upon himself, but it got even better when he heard Wangji slowly starting to lose himself. Little breathy moans travelled out of those seriously delicious lips and Wuxian bent over to swallow each one of them. He couldn’t let anyone hear these sounds, lest someone took that very minute to walk past the bedroom.
The slow languid movements ended up pulling Wuxian to the edge as well, so he started rutting against Wangji’s cock, his hips moving up and down as his ass took every slick inch of Wangji’s cock into him. The wet squelching sounds lewd and explicit in the silent room.
Wangji tried to reach out to hold Wuxian but the other lightly swatted his hand away. “You better follow the rules, Lan Zhan, if you touch me now, I won’t let you come.”
Sweet mother of God! Wangji screamed in his head. What have I gotten myself into? Damn this is a torture of the sweetest kind. Outwardly he just moaned one word, “Fuck!”
Thankfully Wuxian was too far gone as well, so he kept the pace up. “Touch me Lan Zhan,” he commanded.
Wangji immediately took hold of Wuxian’s dick, giving it a few rough pumps. It was as if that was all Wuxian was waiting for as he shattered into an unexpected orgasm, screaming out Wangji’s name. The white ribbons landed on Wangji’s chest and abdomen, a physical testament of the pleasure that shot through Wuxian’s body. The muscles lining his tight channel flexed as he came, and it managed to squeeze the cock nestled inside him like a vice.
Wangji’s release hit him almost instantaneously, his body trembling as he felt his orgasm wash over him like a tide. He grunted Wuxian’s name as he came inside him. The sound, a sweet pleasure to Wuxian’s ears as he took pride in knowing that he was the reason for this uncontrolled reaction.
Wuxian crumbled into a heap on the bed after the high, the semen between them smearing on both their sweat covered bodies. They lay like that for what felt like forever before Wuxian raised his head to give Wangji a sweet kiss. It was a lazy, sated kiss but it ended up igniting the simmering lust in Wangji to a roaring fire again. He rolled them on the bed and this time he was the one hovering over his beloved bunny.
Wuxian opened his eyes, smiling. “Ready for round two already?”
“With you? I can never get enough.”
The push and pull, the rolls and tugs followed throughout the night until both collapsed, exhausted. After Wangji cleaned both of them, they cuddled under the blanket, kissing and making lovey-dovey eyes at each other.
“Thank you for the beautiful gift, Lan Zhan! I love you so much!”
“Anything for you, Wei Ying. Anything for you.”
As the sun started rising in the horizon, painting the skies in pastel hues, the couple finally let themselves get pulled into a peaceful sleep, beautiful smiles still etched on their faces.