38

Jiang Yanli was very tired from all the giddiness surrounding Huaisang's recovery from the coma. She wanted to host the small celebration at her cafe, only for their close friends and of course the boy who helped him. She felt an unexpected fondness towards the boy.
His eyes were so sad.
She insisted on making everything herself, despite Wen Qing's protests. This was a special occasion after all. For a week she had run around trying to set everything up, refusing any help and if anyone tried to tell her otherwise she would scold them until their ears fell off. All people involved were positively afraid of her, with the crazy mood swings and all but still kept trying to butt in and help.
Finally the day had arrived and thankfully all the preps were completed. Food, check. Decorations, check. Alcohol, check. Music, check. She had even got candies and balloons for her little guests. She couldn’t wait to meet them. After she mentally ticked each box in her to-do list, she sighed with relief.
All done! Yaay! Now all they need to do is come.
She glanced at the kitchen clock and realised she just had 6 hrs until she had to come back to welcome her guests. She decided she had enough time to go back home to take a shower and change into something more appropriate. 

Yanli had just stepped inside the apartment, when she heard slow lilting music coming from the direction of the bedroom she shared with Qing. Curiosity piqued, she walked forward and peeked into the room only to find it empty. Then, Qing’s soft voice called her from the bathroom.
"Li, come here, I've prepared a warm bath for you."
Yanli's heart filled with warmth and love for the young woman. She always took care of her, as she had promised.
"Awww how do you know I was on my way home?" She slowly shed her outer clothes, and stood there in her lace underwear, aware of Qing's hot gaze on her.
"I got sixth sense if it involves you, babe." She pulled her into her embrace. "Hi there… I missed you…" she kissed her softly, while her hands caressed her back, and her smooth butt.
Yanli closed her eyes as she enjoyed the touch. She loved how Qing's hands moved across her body, slowly and expertly, with enough pressure, to draw an involuntary moan out of her.
Gosh, these fingers...
Qing guided Yanli to the edge of the bathtub to lean on it. She then proceeded to slowly remove the panties as her fingers brushed against the soft mound of flesh, teasing the other lightly with her soft butterfly touches. Her fingers worked magic on her clit, making her feel the pressure building around her lower abdomen.
"Qing, ah… you're so good to me, baby…"
At times like these Yanli couldn’t help but compare this beautiful woman to her ex, Jin Zixuan. The man had never paid so much attention to pleasuring her like this. But Qing was different. This was foreplay and Yanli loved every new sensation that coursed through her body as her girlfriend used her fingers to pleasure her.
Yanli was a novice in making love with a woman.. well actually she was a novice in all sorts of love making because Jin Zixuan only chased after his own pleasure.. and he was her only lover. So this was all very new to her, but she enjoyed every last bit of it.
Qing could feel how Yanli tensed around her fingers, that's when she moved it faster and faster, to chase her release, and when finally Yanli screamed out in pleasure, she felt happy.
"Qing, that was… amazing.." she kissed her, softly, knowing that a great this woman was all she needed to ease her tensions away. "Take off your clothes. This tub is big enough for both of us."
"Mm.." Qing replied as she smiled.

-----

WWX: Guys, are you ready?
JC: Yep, where are you?
WWX: omw
NHS: Lan Wangji with you?
WWX: Of course!
NHS: Pfft! Show off.
WWX: So now I'm a show off? Isn't that like pot calling a kettle black?
JC: Can we please stop 😑
WWX: Anyway, where’s Ning?
WN: Here.
WWX: You bringing someone with you?
WN: Maybe...
NHS: Maybe?
JC: 👀
WWX: 👀 Who? Let me guess, MianMian
WN: How? How did you know?😱
WWX: You think I didn’t notice?
JC: Well this is news..
WWX: Yeah because you had other things to take care of and Sang was well.. Sang was busy giving us a heart attack.
NHS: 😑
WWX: Back to Ning. So you are bringing her to the party right?
WN: Yeah, Jie and Li-jie wanted to meet her. So…
NHS: Oh… meeting the family already? Damn, Ning! That’s fast. But we’re happy for you.
WWX: Yep.
JC: But she will still get the shovel talk right?
WN: Hey! Lan Wangji didn’t get a shovel talk.
NHS: Well, you dare give him the shovel talk? 😶
WN: No
JC: I did, actually
NHS:  Because God knows I am not.. That man is beautiful but fucking dangerous. I would rather be on his good side. Wait, what?
NHS : Explain, Cheng!
WWX: Yes, Cheng, please explain 🧐
JC : Another story for another time, gays 😏
NHS : Now you're killing me with the unnecessary suspense, a word in private please?
JC : Later, Sang
WWX : Yes, later Sang. Your horniness is showing btw.
NHS : I'll get back to you later