4

Lan Wangji woke up with a clear head. For the first time in his entire life that he slept more than 5 hours a night, and he felt great. Greater than he ever felt. Of course it also had something to do with his decision last night, regarding a certain someone.
After messaging Wen Qing, he went downstairs in his pajama bottoms, and walked into the kitchen to find an amusing view of his brother.. and his guest. They were chatting amicably but Wangji knew better now. He cleared his throat to let them know about his presence.

"Morning guys, any coffee left for me?" He smirked at his brother, knowing what happened last night.
"Wangji, I believe you know Mingjue?" Xichen, unfazed, drank his coffee, while his companion greeted Wangji.
"My my, Wangji, you sure have grown up since the last time I saw you." Mingjue looked at the sculpted naked upper body of Wangji. His appreciative gaze settling on his face then. "Maybe you should join my fight club someday."
"Yeah, I would like that. Just as a guest though." He grabbed a mug and poured the coffee into it. His morning coffee was something he enjoyed drinking. He took a sip, closed his eyes and almost moaned at the taste of the bitter liquid.

"Late night?" Xichen eyed him.
"As a matter of fact, very early night, and I had a good sleep."
"Hmm." Xichen eyed him.
"Not that kind of night, ge... I kinda...retired from that style of life..." he drank his coffee quickly, avoiding Xichen's eyes.
"Hmm, I wonder who made you change your.. lifestyle." He chuckled.
"Anyway, gotta go. Have a nice day ge, Mingjue-ge" he winked and he went back upstairs to take a shower. He had a plan for today, and he was determined to make it a success.

-----

"So..."
"So..."
"We have the whole house to ourselves. Do you have work today?" Ming nuzzled the nape of Xichen's neck, inhaling his scent.
"Mm, it can be arranged, depend in what you have in mind.." Xichen pulls his head further back, exposing his long, slim neck.
"What I have in mind..." Ming continued peppering his neck with kisses, making Xichen went out of breath with lust filled haze, "is going to keep you here for the day..." he grabbed his butt and kneading it, "naked..." then bite his collarbone, "and pliant in my hands."

"You sex fiend.." Xichen laughed throatily when backed up against the kitchen counter, but then his breath hitched when Ming's large hands lifted him and put him on the table. He felt very aroused now by Ming's tendency to manhandle him.
"You were saying?" His mouth worked its way to Xichen's soft mouth, and kissed him open mouthed, and started to unbutton his clothes.
"Mm.. I liked it...please do continue.."

-----

Wangji was tinkling with his bike in the garage when he heard the familiar vroom of his best friend's motorcycle from afar. He looked at his watch, and it's noon already, how time flies when you do something that you thoroughly enjoyed. 
He stood up, wiped his hand on his jeans, and went back to place lunch orders for them.
"You need to change your muffler, Q" he said just as Wen Qing came into his garage. "It will sound better" he gave her a can of cold sprite.
"Yeah? I think you're right." She put her helmet on the table and shed her jacket off before sitting on the couch. "However, with the way you're raking favors with me, I can buy a new bike if I'd like to." She took the cold drink from him and put it in her neck. "Damn it's hot outside."

"You can always use one of mine if you want, you know that, right? What's mine is yours." He sat beside her, opening his own can of cold sprite.
"I know, but I like old-school Harley and you only had those flashy bad boy testosterone-filled motorcycles that filled the wet dreams of almost the girls in school." She finally opened her can and drinks from it.
"Except you." Wangji grinned.
"Except me." She smiled back, and smacked him. "So tell me asshole, what's wrong with you? You couldn't handle public-property boobs now? I thought you're better than that!!" She smacked him again. "And what was that about your ge and Ming ge? You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"And what makes you think I wasn't? I saw it with my own eyes! Gaah! I really need to bleach my eyes after that scene.."
"You might want to rethink that if you want to be with Wei Wuxian."

"....."

"....."

"...and as usual, you are always correct."

"As long as you know it, bro." She gave him a poke on his ribs. "And stay away from the bitch. She's in heat and you're her laser focused target." She shivered deliberately.

"As long as you teach me how to properly court Wei Wuxian."
"Easy, number 1, just be yourself, on second thought, no, don't be your usual cocky self, toned it down a bit, do not brag, do not preen, do not strut, do not flex your manhood, here let me just write it down..."
"Nice, I'll get the food."

Wangji ordered a lot of chinese food, and they stuffed themselves on fried rice, pork ribs and dumplings. He then put the left over aside, and brought Qing a new bottle of cold sprite.
"Thanks." She opened it and drank thirstily. "By the way, do you remember my brother, Ning?"
"Mm, he's with your father, right?"
"He was, but he just finished high school and last week he contacted me, he said he wanted to live with me, now that he's legally allowed to make his own decision."

"Good for you both. You know you can always count on me too. I know you're a very independent person, but it's still nice to have someone that got your back, you know, just like you are to me."
"I know Wangji, and I'm grateful to have you as a friend." She patted his knee, and got up. "Now, where's the rare part you promised me? I ain't got all day now."
Wangji only chuckled and went back to get the part he promised her.

-----