34

He woke up feeling the warmth of the morning sun caressing his skin. Opening his eyes, he squinted at the sudden brightness. Slowly his eyes adjusted and he shrugged the sleep off to find himself looking at a ceiling which did not belong to his room. It took him some time to remember where he was and with that, the events of last night caught up to him. The good and the bad.

He decided to concentrate on the good parts. Just then the smell of fried goodness wafted towards him. He turned his head to see the most delectable view he had ever seen in his entire life.

Lan Wangji.

Topless.

Jesusfuckingchrist

Wuxian cursed in his head.

He could feel his morning wood take notice of that glorious view which made him groan in response. He tried to muffle his voice by pressing his face in the pillow but the other still heard him.

"Sleep well?” Wangji asked, a whisper of a smile dancing at the corner of his lips. “I bought some breakfast, your favorite, scallion pancakes and hot soy milk. Here, have a bite."
While Wangji took the food out of their packaging, Wuxian used that time to admire the beautiful man in front of him.
Handsome. Thoughtful. Hot. Sexy. Drool worthy. Did he mention hot?
All these words buzzed around in Wuxian’s mind but he felt they were not enough to describe Lan Wangji. That man deserved every dirty thought, every wet dream Wuxian had ever had. Especially in THAT sinfully low-hanging jeans which barely managed to cling to his hips. The edges of his underwear peeked out, making Wuxian gulp.

“Mind out of the gutter, Wei Ying. I can almost see you undressing me with your eyes.”
Wuxian blinked rapidly and then cleared his throat. “Shameless!” he muttered.
“Oh! I am the shameless one, is it?” The bad boy asked, grinning.
“Of course! Who told you to take your shirt off?”
“Aah, I see. So it’s my fault now.”
Wuxian stuck his tongue out like a 3 year old making Wangji chuckle.

"How did you manage to sneak out from the bed… uh, I mean the couch, buy breakfast and tinker with your bike, without waking me up?"
"Do you want me to let you know next time?"
Wuxian pouted and ignored him, and then proceeded to take one of the pancakes and bite into the warm fluffy goodness.
"Any news from the hospital?" he asked munching on the food.
"No, but it's only been 12 hours. Xichen is looking into some things.” Wangji answered as he went back to tinker with the bike. “Finish it." He looked back and pointed at the half eaten pancake, which Wuxian had set aside because he suddenly felt full.

"So bossy, Lan Zhan…" but he picked it up and continued eating. He was afraid if he didn’t distract himself with food, his traitorous eyes would roam around the other’s body indecently. A body that now glistened with tiny droplets of sweat.

Wuxian didn’t want to give any more ammunition to Wangji to tease him further. Looking around him, his eyes fell on a stack of papers and a few pens on the table beside the couch. Suddenly hit by inspiration, Wuxian quickly finished his food, gathered the stationary and started sketching.

He had been at it for a while when he felt strong, sinewy arms encircle his waist. The smell of citrus-y shampoo wafted to his nose, soft hair tickling his neck as the other nuzzled him.
"What are you sketching?" The deep voice whispered in his ear, making him shiver unconsciously. "Huh, a sweaty, almost naked man. Are you cheating on me already, Wei Ying? With this man?” Lan Wangji pointed at the sketch. “I can't blame you though, he sure is good-looking."
Wuxian could hear the laughter in his voice. "Are you really complimenting yourself? So damn cocky, Lan Zhan!" Wuxian chuckled, and then let out a shriek when the other tickled his waist. "Stop it!! I'm ticklish!" He giggled until he was almost out of breath.
Wangji picked him up and sat him down on his lap so that now Wuxian was straddling him, paper and pencil forgotten. He stared at the man on his lap. "You are so beautiful, Wei Ying" he caressed Wuxian's face tenderly, placing a soft peck on the mouth.
The chaste kiss managed to ignite the flames of desire inside Wuxian. A desire and need that he didn't even know was there, waiting to be awakened, until he met this man.
The sexual tension between the both of them was so high that if anyone saw them, they would literally see sparks fly in the air. He felt the inevitable stirring in the lower part of his body, a reaction that Lan Wangji always managed to get out of him. Wuxian saw Wangji’s pupils darkened with lust and yet the bad boy didn’t make a move. 

“Lan Zhan… kiss me”

Wangji’s breath caught. He held Wuxian’s neck in a show of ownership as he licked his lips, making Wuxian moan at the sweet pressure on his neck. He loved the fact that this beautiful man was his. “With pleasure, Wei Ying.” Having said that Wangji dipped his head and kissed his bunny hard, their bodies colliding with each other as the kiss became more and more heated. 

He pushed his bunny to lie down on the couch and his hand slowly roamed down to unbuckle his pants when he heard a soft whisper from the other.

“Lan Zhan.. wait…”

The plea made Wangji stop immediately. “What’s wrong Wei Ying?”

“Lan Zhan, I… “

“Nervous?”

Wuxian nodded, shyly, avoiding the other’s gaze at all cost.

“So am I”

Wuxian’s eyes snapped back to Wangji’s.

“What? You never thought I could be nervous?”

“But...you have so much experience…” Wuxian trailed off.

Wangji winced. He kicked himself mentally for being so promiscuous before he met his bunny. “You’re still my first, Wei Ying.”
Eyes wide, Wuxian nodded in understanding but still he hesitated.
Wangji closed his eyes to bring his lust under control and moved back, pulling Wuxian up with him. “It’s alright, Wei Ying. We don’t have to do anything today.”
Wuxian suddenly felt like crying. “I am sorry Lan Zhan…” He almost choked on a sob. “I am just not in the right state of mind. I am sorry to disappoint you.”
“Hey, hey, hey…” Wangji hugged him. “Don’t be sad, bunny. You’ll never disappoint me. If you think you offended me, you didn’t. I completely understand. And I would never force you to do something that you’re not comfortable with. Do you trust me on that, Wei Ying?”
Wuxian was in no condition to reply verbally so he nodded again, hugging his boyfriend back. Wangji continued talking while still hugging him, “I know you’re worried about Sang…and...I also know you will need time trusting me.”
Wuxian shook his head. “I trust you, Lan Zhan.”
“Not completely, you don’t.” Wangji pulled back slightly as he kissed Wuxian’s forehead. “How much ever time it will take, Wei Ying, I promise I will do everything in my power to make us work.”
“Lan Zhan… I… Thank you...”
Wangji smiled wistfully. “Now come on. I will take you home. You can get freshened up before we head back to the hospital.”