47

Wuxian was the first to step out of the embrace. He held Wangji’s hand as he pulled him towards the couch. It had always been Wangji who had taken the lead but tonight Wuxian wanted to be the one to do so. He wanted to show his boyfriend how much he really wanted this. Wanted him.
Wangji allowed the other to lead him and then push him to sit on the couch. He held his breath as Wuxian straddled him, his knees placed on both sides of his thighs.
“Let me love you tonight, Lan Zhan.”
Wangji didn’t say anything rather he just stared at him with curious eyes when he felt Wuxian’s tongue seeking permission to enter the crevices of his mouth. After he got what he wanted, Wuxian moaned into the kiss, the vibrations travelling to Wangji’s hardening member.
Wuxian’s fingers became busy unbuttoning the other’s shirt but it was taking too much time since his fingers kept trembling with excitement. Finally giving up, he pulled at the shirt and the buttons popped off all over the place.
“Sorry,” he said but his eyes said otherwise. He didn’t feel apologetic at all. In fact he felt quite smug to have been able to rip Wangji’s shirt. The act brash and unrepentant. He relished at the feel of the other’s chest and abs; his fingers skimming delicately over the smooth skin, travelling up to flick his nipples and then down to score lightly with his fingernails. His mouth latched onto the other’s neck, kissing, licking, nipping, leaving visible marks all over. He took his sweet time to appreciate the perfect body.
Wangji’s eyes darkened with each passing second, the hands he had placed on the other’s hips flexing as if they didn’t know how to react to the stimulus.
“Lan Zhan… how can you look so damn gorgeous all the time? Every time I look at you, I forget to breathe.” Wuxian moaned, already feeling out of breath and he had just begun.
Wangji felt the same every time he looked at his Wei Ying but he wasn’t going to say it out loud. Not yet. Wuxian dipped his head and kissed him again, this time the kiss was more appreciative than inquisitive. His tongue trying to dominate the other’s, playing hide and seek.
Wangji liked this new, confident Wei Ying but it was time to take back control. He gripped his hair and pulled him away from the kiss earning a low growl which rippled through his spine straight to his cock. “Enough. Now get up.”
Wuxian felt disoriented when he was pushed away and it must have shown in his face because Wangji pulled him back in for a reassuring kiss before pushing him away again. He took his phone out and tapped it a few times. It started slowly but soon Wuxian could hear music pouring out of the speakers mounted somewhere near the ceiling. “Remember this song, Wei Ying?”
Wuxian had not noticed it before but now as he paid attention to it, it seemed like he had heard this somewhere before. But where? And then like a bulb being switched on, it hit him. This was the music that was playing that night at the club. He had grooved to it while seducing Wangji, well trying to seduce Wangji, Wuxian corrected. But why was he playing this now?
“I want you to dance to this while you strip for me.”
Wuxian’s mouth fell open. “You want me to dance to this while I do a strip-tease? Do you want me to give you a lap dance as well, while I am at it?”
When Wangji opened his mouth to answer, Wuxian held up his hands. “No, don’t answer that. It was a rhetorical question.”
Wangji smirked. “Tick-tock, Wei Ying. We don’t have all night.”
Wuxian gulped, his Adam’s apple bobbing up and down with the action. He started to sway his hips, his movements keeping up with the rhythm of the melody. He was so embarrassed that he looked everywhere but at Wangji.
“Eyes on me, bunny.”
He had never done this before. In fact he had never even imagined doing a strip-tease for anyone but now he was starting to enjoy it. His body involuntarily flowed with the music as he kept his gaze locked with his boyfriend. A very aroused boyfriend by the way bulge in his pants grew. Wuxian bit his lower lip suggestively and then laved the bite with a slight peek of his moist pink tongue.
His hands travelled across his body, fingers gliding over the buttons and then popping them open, one at a time. He saw Wangji gulp and that gave him confidence. He took pleasure in the fact that he had so much power over such a beautiful being. Parting his shirt front he took it off slowly, bunching it up and then throwing it at his boyfriend who caught it deftly with one hand and took a sniff.
Wuxian swiped his thumb across his lips and then he made that thumb follow the centre line of his body, passing between the twin buds on his chest and then to his navel and down where he proceeded to unbutton and unzip his trousers. He thrust his hips with the music sinfully, savouring the longing he could see in the other’s wandering eyes.
Turning around he pulled his pants down along with his boxers, bending over exaggeratedly, giving his boyfriend a tantalizing view of his ass sticking up in the air. The music had long stopped but he still felt it in his bones.
Wangji had forgotten to breathe. He had seen a glimpse of this naughty Wuxian back at the club but to be at the receiving end of the full blast of it, stumped him. He wanted to part the perky butt cheeks and rim the sweet sweet hole with his tongue but he decided to keep it for another night.
“Turn around, Wei Ying. Let me see you.”
Blushing madly, he did as asked.
“Show me how you pleasure yourself.”
Wuxian looked at him incredulously. “You want me to masturbate?”
“Yes.”
“In front of you?”
“Did I not make that clear?”
Wuxian turned beet red. Doing a striptease was one thing but masturbating in front of Lan Wangji was a completely different ball game altogether. He felt extremely exposed as he tentatively reached below to hold his already hard dick in his hands and then gave it a few swift pumps. Under the ardent gaze of his boyfriend and his little ministrations, his cock twitched and hardened even more, leaking profusely.
“That’s it, Wei Ying. Keep at it, bunny. Tighten your grip.”
The encouragement helped as his thumb brushed against the head and gathered the pre-cum which he slicked over the entirety of the head and massaged his dick putting more pressure. His little moans of pleasure reached his ears but he had already decided to throw caution to the winds.
“Stop.”
Stop?
“You see that bike on the side, Wei Ying? I want you to lean against it and spread your legs wide and continue pleasuring yourself. Do not come until I say so or you will be punished.”
Wuxian staggered all the way to the bike and when he got into position, half-sitting, half-leaning on the bike, he looked over only to find Wangji absent from his place on the couch. A minute later, he saw him come out of the back office carrying a tiny black object.
“Continue, Wei Ying.”
How could he when he was curious as to what his boyfriend had planned. He stroked his hands lazily over his dick when he felt the vibrations underneath him. It looked like Wangji was holding a key and he had used it to remotely start the bike beneath him. It rumbled to life and his balls which were flush against the smooth leather seat, felt electricity jolt through them. The feeling was such that he involuntarily started closing his legs, trying to avoid the thunderous reverberations, eyes almost rolling to the back of his head.
“Legs wide apart, Wei Ying and I am not going to repeat myself again.”
Wuxian forced himself to stay in position even though his whole body reacted in a crazy manner to the multiple stimuli; his hands on his dick, the rumbles of the bike underneath him, the feel of smooth leather on his ass and balls and a very potent gaze locked on his every movement.
“Lan Zhan...please…” He hated his whiny, pitchy voice but what else could he have done?
“Pinch your nipples, bunny. I want them red and swollen.”
His other hand travelled up his chest until it reached the buds. He pinched one slightly, letting the sting burn and then rolled it between his thumb and forefinger making it erect and super sensitive to the touch.
“Pinch harder. I want to hear you moan.”
Wuxian had nowhere else to hide but comply. Wangji had made him assault every sensitive part of himself and now he had been reduced to a whimpering, moaning , writhing mess. “Lan Zhan, please. Please let me. I need to…”
“Not yet. Catch.”
Wangji threw something at Wuxian and he caught it clumsily with both hands. Opening his palms he found a fresh tube of lube.
“You brought this here?” Wuxian sputtered, flabbergasted.
“I stock it everywhere now, just in case.” Wangji shrugged.
“Confident, much?”
“Nope, just prepared for all possibilities. Enough talk. Prepare yourself, Wei Ying.”
Wuxian squeezed some lube in between his fingers, warming it up as he touched the soft sensitive part between his butt cheeks. He had to spread his legs wider and then lift one up to rest it on the bike’s foot pedestal in order to reach his sphincter, inserting a finger and then two, scissoring them just like how Wangji had taught him.
“Good. Give me a nice show, bunny.”
It took almost 15 minutes for him to loosen himself up but he finally thought it was good enough to accept Wangji’s hot rod. His gray eyes were still locked on to the other’s golden piercing orbs, unable to look away from the unfaltering stare. He was almost at the precipice, all he needed was one more push and he would come.
Wangji was really enjoying the show. His boyfriend was the most beautiful man that ever existed and he liked seeing him gratify himself. He was already looking forward to teaching his bunny new ways to satisfy their lustful needs.
“Stop.”
Wuxian wailed in protest. “Lan Zhan… please. I am so close!”
As Wuxian pleaded, he saw Wangji unzip his pants and take his huge unyielding cock out, otherwise remaining fully dressed. He licked his lips at the sight of it. He wanted it. Wanted it to fill his mouth and then fill his ass.
“Get on the bike, Wei Ying.” Wangji said as he stood up and walked towards his boyfriend. “Good boy. Now lean down and lick me.”
Wuxian couldn’t think straight in his lust haze so he concentrated on following every order. He first gave a long sweep of his tongue on Wangji cock and then swallowed him, adjusting his mouth to his girth. Wangji gripped his hair and pulled hard.
“Don’t rush.”
Wuxian hummed a response and those little vibrations on his cock were felt by Lan Wangji ten-folds. He had begun to leak and he could feel Wuxian swirl his tongue around the head to taste it.
“Good. Now suck.” And Wuxian obediently did.
Wangji thrust forward a little, making Wuxian gag on reflex. When Wangji wanted to pull out, Wuxian sucked him harder, hollowing his cheeks and creating a sort of vacuum in his mouth.
“Want it that much, do you?”
Wuxian hummed again. Wangji closed his eyes as he was overcome with love and lust.
“I am going to fuck your mouth, Wei Ying. Do you think you can take it?”
Wuxian let go of his cock with a pop and then nodded enthusiastically.
“Good, open wide. Tap thrice to let me know if it gets too much” When Wuxian nodded again, communicating clearly that he understood and opened his mouth wide, Wangji thrust his cock in his waiting mouth without further adieu. This time he ignored the gagging noises and the tears that sprang out of Wuxian’s eyes and continued plundering the oral cavity like it belonged to him.
Wuxian was overwhelmed with feelings both physical and emotional. He loved the little moans that came out of Wangji’s mouth every time he did a maneuver with his tongue. He could do that to this magnificent creature and he was proud of himself. Wuxian had continued his ministrations on his own dick as well with one hand while the other played with Wangji’s balls. He was so close and yet his body waited for that one command.
“Come now, Wei Ying.”
Wuxian shattered all over the bike, his cum rolling down his fisted hands. The intensity of the orgasm was so powerful that he saw stars but before he could recover, Wangji exploded in his mouth and he swallowed every drop, enjoying the bittersweet taste of it in his mouth.
Wangji grabbed Wuxian’s hair and lifted his head up for a kiss.
“Stick your tongue out.”
Wuxian did and Wangji suckled it, tasting himself. He then lifted him up and made him bend over the bike.
“Brace yourself, bunny”
He placed his hand on the small of Wuxian’s back, using a little pressure to keep him in position.
Wuxian felt his own sticky cum on the seat slide against his chest but he didn’t mind. It was reminiscent of a good time.
Wangji poured some more lube onto his fingers and inserted them into his boyfriend’s ass without any warning. He knew his boyfriend was loose enough so he ignored the gasp that left Wuxian’s parted lips. His slick digits loosened the butt hole more, making a squelching sound that along with the wild moans that Wuxian made, created a lewd harmony that was music to Wangji’s ears.
“That’s it bunny… Mn… Ready for the real thing now?”
“Yes. Just please fuck me, Lan Zhan. Please! I can’t wait anymore.”
Wangji quickly shed his clothes and sheathed himself in a condom. Lining his cock with Wuxian’s entrance he pushed in, wanting to take it slow but Wuxian apparently had other ideas. His boyfriend thrust backward and Wangji’s whole cock was enveloped in the hot passage in one go, making him groan in pleasure and surprise.
“Wei Ying…”
“Sorry Lan Zhan. You’re hot and I am just greedy.”
That smartass comment was rewarded with a smack on Wuxian’s bottom. Just a light one, making Wuxian yelp and stagger.
“You’re being so naughty bunny. I will spank you if you continue disobeying me.”
Wuxian was thinking. He had just realised he had a perverse kink to be spanked and dominated, so to test the theory out he wiggled his ass to take Wangji deeper, wanting to see if the next spank made his dick twitch. When the hand landed on his bottom again, it shot pleasure through his veins and his breathing became short and erratic.
“Ummm… Lan Zhan!”
The obscene moan made Wangji smirk. The way his boyfriend always followed every command of his, he had deduced the other had developed a kink. A kink that sat very well with Wangji. He had found the perfect partner. Nothing and no one could top this feeling of being able to find your soulmate.
“Ready, Wei Ying?”
Wuxian nodded, powerless against the tide of emotions gushing within him.
Wangji rutted into him like a dam that broke free after being contained for years. His thrusts feverish and unforgiving. He had missed this. Missed the feeling of being inside his boyfriend. Missed hearing the moans that came out of the other’s mouth. He suddenly stopped moving, making Wuxian wail.
“Lan Zhan! Why did you stop?”
“Beg for forgiveness, Wei Ying. Beg me to fuck you and own you again.”
Wuxian could hear the plea in Wangji’s voice even though the other tried especially hard to hide it. He felt tears sting his eyes. He had hurt his boyfriend. Truly hurt him and this was the latter’s way of asking for reassurance. Wangji was so strong, so dependable and yet he unconsciously showed this vulnerability to him. So Wuxian would give the comfort the other needed. He would remind him that he belonged to him. Irrevocably.
“Lan Zhan! I am sorry. Please fuck me and make me yours again. Spank me so that I never do such a thing again. Tie me up so that I can never leave your side. Blindfold me so that I can never look at anyone else other than you. I want your cock in me, marking me inside out, Lan Zhan.”
Wangji let the words wash over him like a healing, soothing balm. “You feel so good bunny… I could do this everyday.”
“Then let’s do this everyday, Lan Zhan! Aaah…”
Wangji bit Wuxian between his shoulder blades and then while still being connected below he turned him around so that now Wuxian faced him; his heated gaze roving over the swollen nipples, the smooth muscles and the cum that was smeared on his chest. “So fucking beautiful.”
While he held Wuxian in place with one hand, his other hand moved up and pinched the already sensitive nipples. Wuxian writhed and thrashed under him making the most delicious vulgar sounds.
“I want to see your face when you climax. I want to memorize every nuance of your facial expressions when you’re with me.”
He had just come a few minutes ago but still it didn’t take long for him to reach the brink and by the sounds that Wuxian made under him, it looked like the latter was ready as well.
“Come for me, Wei Ying.”
The command made Wuxian erupt all over his abdomen, shouting Wangji’s name hoarsely, again and again. Wangji followed almost immediately, grunting Wuxian’s name and then biting the curve of Wuxian’s neck, marking him. Coming twice in the span of 15 minutes took a toll on Wuxian and he would have slumped onto the ground had Wangji not princess carried him to the couch and cleaned him up. That was the last thing he remembered before exhaustion took over and he slept.

---

“Hey sleeping beauty.”
“Hey back gorgeous.”
“How do you feel?”
“Like I am floating on the clouds.. I feel deliriously happy to be back in your arms.”
“As do I”
“I love you, Lan Zhan”
“I love you too, Wei Ying”
Wuxian suddenly had a thought. “Oh by the way…even though in the movies it looks really cool to be having sex in vehicles, in reality it needs quite a lot of maneouvering. I love you, Lan Zhan but if you had dropped me today I would have smacked you. So, maybe next time let’s just have sex on flat surfaces?”
“Tch. Too boring. There’s a whole list of places that I want to explore. Be very prepared.”
“Lan Zhan, so shameless!”
Wangji kissed his scrunched up nose lightly. “I know but you make me want to try out new stuff.”
“Mmm.. then I guess I will look forward to being ravished in unexpected places.”
“You bet.”
“I love that you always keep me on my toes.”
Wuxian kissed the other and for the next few minutes it was just the sound of kissing that could be heard in the wide space of the garage. Later, as they lazed on the couch, limbs entwined with each other, Wuxian suddenly remembered Wangji writing something on his chest while he was hovering between slumber and wakefulness. He looked down and gasped, instantly sitting up.
“Lan Zhan!” He screeched and tried to hit Wangji.
Wangji had seen the whole transition of expression on Wuxian’s face; from the peaceful post-coital glow to sudden astonishment after the revelation. He was ready for the hand that swatted at him and held it in his palms as he smirked.
“Did you have to write this on my chest? That too with a permanent marker? Do you know how difficult it is to remove this?” He looked pointedly towards the space over his heart. There in big, bold letters the word, ‘MINE’ screamed against the pale skin surrounded by numerous hickeys.
“Just because I forgive you doesn’t mean you don’t get punished, bunny.”
Wuxian sulked but then his eyes danced with mischief. “Let me write something on you then.”
“But I am not being punished here.”
Wuxian narrowed his eyes. “Hey! That’s completely unfair! You’re mine and no one else’s.”
“Mn but still won’t let you write. Serves you right for being disobedient.”
“Unfair, unfair!” Wuxian muttered.
“Nothing’s fair in love and war, my beautiful bunny. But maybe we can go get matching tattoos?”
Wuxian nodded, smiling brightly at the idea and lay back down, snuggling closer to Wangji. He put his head over his chest, feeling relief wash over him as he heard the steady beats of his heart. The heart that loved him.
“Let’s always tell each other everything, Lan Zhan. Full transparency.”
“I have never lied to you Wei Ying and I do not intend on starting now.”
“I know. But this is a promise I am making to myself as well.”
“OK.”
“So, are we good?”
“Mn. Always.”
They made love two more times that night before they fell into a peaceful slumber just before dawn.