14

Lan Xichen just got back from his office when he received a message on the elder sibs group chat. He was actually very tired, but on second thoughts, the prospect of alcohol and greasy food suddenly sounded very appealing to him. Also, Ming and Yao had already confirmed their attendance; it was only Yanli who never hung out with them anymore. She always refused. Always. He was sure it was more Zixuan's decision than it was hers. Xichen was just glad that she could attend his birthday party.

Thinking about the get together tonight, he wondered how long since he last ate spicy barbecued chicken wings and greasy wedges...
Then he chuckled at the thought of Ming's frowning face disagreeing with all the junk food he craved.
But what the hell, this was his vice.

He parked near the entrance to the bar, and walked inside to find Ming already there with Yao.
"I haven't kept you guys waiting for long, have I?" Xichen asked as he kissed Ming before hugging Yao. Then shrugging off his coat, he took a chair beside them on the low table. There was already a bucket of greasy wedges and spicy chicken wings on it, also a pitcher of beer with three glasses.
"It's alright. It's not like we missed you," Yao quipped, getting a kick under the table from Xichen which he dodged.

Xichen narrowed his eyes and then asked, "So, what's the occasion?" He rarely drank beer, because he liked his single malt whiskey more so he signaled the waiter to bring him a glass of it.
"We're just trying to catch up, it's been so long since we've actually spent some time together, hasn't it? Yanli couldn't make it, as usual" Ming put his arm behind Xichen's back, caressing him, unconsciously.

"So, what have you been up to, Yao?"

"Not much really. I have been pretty busy with the practice. We have a dance recital coming up in a month and it's been pretty hectic." Yao answered.

"You should take a break once in a while." Xichen commented.

"I know and I will. Once this recital is over, I am going to take a month-long vacation and just laze around the apartment. Or maybe I will go travelling somewhere... hmm... we will see"

Ming drank his beer, while Xichen munched on the wings, licking the sauce off his fingers. Suddenly Ming held his finger in front of him and licked it clean. It surprised Xichen, really, mainly because Ming almost never showed any PDA before.

"How much have you drank already, Ming?" He asked him, already knowing the answer.
"This is already our second pitcher, Xichen-ge, although he drank almost all of them by himself." Yao answered for Ming, a bit embarrassed.
"Oh? It's a bit unusual actually, is there something you want to tell me Ming?" Xichen tilted his head, looking questioningly at his boyfriend, before Ming suddenly pulled him closer and french kissed him.
Surprised, but pleased, Xichen kissed him back as passionately.

Yao rolled his eyes at the couple in front of him. Every time they went out, his two best friends ended up making out. At these times he missed Yanli. At least when she was around these two behaved themselves a little but now that she had stopped joining them or rather couldn't because of Zixuan, he couldn't keep his feelings in check. He should have been used to it by now but nothing about Xichen and Mingjue was ordinary. Looking at those two making out so shamelessly in front of him made yao shift uncomfortably in his seat. If he was being truthful, he liked what he saw; the PDA always managed to turn him on. He was sure, when he reached home, he would have to jerk off to ease his growing erection. He closed his eyes trying to compose himself.

Yao had had a crush on Xichen for years; from the first time they had met. But then Mingjue had always been in the picture. Xichen and Mingjue were friends even before they knew Yao so it was natural for them to fall for each other. As the years went by Yao had started to develop a crush on Nie Mingjue as well. It left him confused as to why he would be attracted to both simultaneously. However, he neither said anything to any of them nor did he begrudge Mingjue or Xichen but sometimes he felt lonely.

Mingjue and Xichen were going at it for about 5 minutes, before Xichen heard Yao clear his throat, and it was unlikely it was the first time. He pushed Ming rather forcefully, seeing the other had no intention of letting him go that soon, and turned around to face Yao.
"Ah, I apologize for our rude behaviour, Yao, but I think I need to bring Ming home, he's already half drunk anyway, and I need to drive...so..."
"It's fine, Xichen-ge, we can do it next time. Maybe at your home?" Yao blushed as he gracefully signaled the waiter to bring them the check.
Xichen found the younger man cute, when he saw him blush. "I think it's a brilliant idea!" He tried to usher Ming to the front door. "Did he bring his own car?"
"No, I picked him up earlier, he said why bother with two cars when you're going to pick him up anyway."
"Okay then, Yao, I'm really sorry we have to end our get together here, we'll schedule something soon, promise..."
"Don't worry Xichen-ge, please take care of da-ge first." Yao bowed before they left.

---

Xichen drove the car with one hand, while his other hand was kissed and held by Ming tightly, while murmuring something so seductive it made Xichen shiver.
"Hold your horses, Ming, we're almost home," he tried to pry his hand off but to no avail, Ming was getting bolder and his hands went to Xichen's zipper, palming his growing erection. "Ming!" Xichen admonished, his voice hoarse. The groping was getting to him, making his blood flow downward, leaving his brain empty.
He hadn't even fully stopped the car when Ming was already out and walking around the car pulling him out and kissing him feverishly, making Xichen moan.
Xichen tried to look for his key, before passion overtook him and they did the deed on their front lawn, not that he would mind, but his neighbours would surely be traumatized.

Finally he found the key and opened the house, and they tumbled together inside, fumbling with their clothes, looking for the nearest horizontal surface.
"Room. Now." He half dragged Ming into his room, before they were finally naked, and Ming pushed him onto the bed.
"Hmm..Xi, I want you so much..." Ming looked at Xichen as if he was the most delectable in the whole world, which in turn made Xichen feel aroused to the point of hurting. He devoured Xichen's mouth, trailing kisses to his collarbone and down to his nipple, flicking it with his tongue, making Xichen gasp.
"I don't know what's gotten into you, but I like it, we have to do it more often..." Xichen chuckled then another gasp escaped him because Ming pulled his head to the side to bite his earlobe, while his other hand enveloped his thickness.
Xichen could feel Ming's erection protruding upwards, and he instinctively moved his lower body closer, making their erections rub against each other. Suddenly Ming groaned, and let go of Xichen only to grab some lube from the table beside the bed.
"I want to be buried deep inside you, Xi. I want to feel you envelop me, and I want to make you feel that you're in ninth heaven..." his voice was raspy from his desire
"Oh but you always do, love, you always do.." he kissed him passionately, circling his arms around Ming's neck.
"I love you, baby..."
"I love you too..."