27

"That fucking Lan Wangji! I hate him! He pisses me off!"
Jin Zixun slammed his shot glass on the table, making alcohol droplets splatter all around them.
"Calm yourself down, Zixun! Mouthing off won't help you with anything. " Su She drank from his glass slowly, savoring the mild taste of his liquor, while eyeing the other person in the private room they had booked for this ranting session.
"How can I calm myself down when he's always in my face everytime I turn around!?" He was spitting mad, literally which Su She found very disgusting. " SuSu, how could you let your fucking boyfriend strut around with another man, huh? With Wei Wuxian of all people! That is so fucking disgusting!"
Qin Su's eyes were ablaze as she threw her empty cocktail glass at Zixun. "What makes you think I ALLOW him to go around with that... nobody! Ugh, I have no words to describe what they have been doing together." She threw her hands out, exasperatedly.
"Fucking." Su She was trying to be helpful, when he got a death glare from Qin Su.
"And what makes you think I want to picture them fucking in my head?" Qin Su was shrieking and throwing things now, she had lost all sense of propriety after drinking so much. She really give a fuck if anyone heard her throwing a tantrum.

Su She dodged the hand bag and the vase, then shrugged, not even answering her. He knew her temper, and it was best to leave her alone at times like this. He regretted his decision to come along with every minute that had gone by. True he hated Lan Wangji, but it was more like he wanted to be him. The King. Who always got the affection of the cheer leading queen, although for all the wrong reasons. The winner of almost every race without much effort. The money. The prestige. He couldn't comprehend why some people were blessed with all the good things in the world. Even his face was as if it was carved on the marble by Michelangelo himself. Lan Wangji was so perfect, he couldn't help but hate him for that.

"I think I am going to head back now. I need to get home before all the alcohol hits my head." He put his glass down and stood up. "Qin Su, are you coming?" He looked at the tipsy woman. He knew she was a spoiled rich brat, but he just couldn't help liking her. It was just that she awakened something deep inside him, and he hated Lan Wangji more, because Qin Su always chose the younger Lan before him.
"Fine, I'll go home with you, I need you baby..." Qin Su stood up and draped herself onto Su She, while he half carried her.
"Zixun, you'd better ask someone to take you home. Don't drive by yourself."
"Fine." Zixun continued drinking, unperturbed.

Su She only shook his head and went outside with Qin Su in his arms. He put her into his car then put the seat belt on before entering the car himself. He felt a bit dizzy, but he assumed he could manage it at least until they were home. He put on it on reverse, and and then drove out of the hotel premises.

They were just on the road for 5 minutes when he felt Qin Su unbuckling his pants.
"Baby, I am driving. What are you doing?" He hissed when the cold air hit his manhood. His now unrestrained manhood.

"What does it look like I am doing?" She bent down and then looked up at him, licking her lips. "I am going to suck you now." She worked her mouth on his growing hardness, making him feel impossibly good. Qin Su was good at giving head. Drunk Qin Su was amazing. It blew his mind, making him lose focus on the road. Thankfully it was late at night and the roads were almost empty. he grabbed her hair and pushed her further down so that she could deep throat him. He could feel the tiny protest hummed on his dick, but he didn't give much thought because he knew she enjoyed it as much as he did. It didn't take him long to have his release, partly because he was half drunk, and the other part because that little vacuum of a mouth worked wonders on his dick. She sucked every last drop of his cum, and straightened up her head, wiping her mouth, and smiling like a cat that has just finished a whole can of cream.

"Mm..you taste good, baby..." she licked his neck. "Now I want my turn.... LOOK OUT!" She suddenly shrieked loudly, making him realize that they had drifted to the pedestrian lane. He slammed the brakes hard.
But it was too late for them.
In a sober state, his reaction could have been a tad faster, but since he was not fully sober and just had an orgasm, he was not as fast as he wanted.
When he heard the sickening 'thunk' from the collision between metal and bones, his heart sank.

He sat there in daze, while Qin Su was panicking beside him, begging him to leave. "We have to leave, now! We're fucking drunk, and we will end up in jail!" She kept rambling. "My father will kill me if he finds out about this! Please, please just leave baby, nothing we can do about it anyway, he's dead already!!" Qin Su sobbed and begged and threatened to leave, when he finally relented and reversed.
He quickly got out of the car and assessed the damage, the man he had hit was a not very tall. He was covered in blood, and his leg was in an unnatural angle. There were bags of snacks and flowers strewn everywhere. Maybe he just got back from somewhere and brought his girlfriend flowers and was going to cook dinner. Maybe he was having a fight with his girlfriend and...

SLAP!
He felt a sharp sting on his cheek.
He looked at Qin Su, who now strangely looked very calm.
"Get out of your fucking head, and drive us out of here." She said.
Her voice sounded cold. He felt cold. He didn't know what to do. All his senses had numbed, so the only thing he could do was follow Qin Sun's instructions. As they left the scene, a crime scene, he just prayed to God that somehow, miraculously, the man would survive.

After driving for 10 minutes or so, he suddenly felt sick in his stomach. He stopped at the side of the road and threw up, heaving until nothing else was left in his stomach. He washed his mouth and face and then got back in. Qin Su just glared at him. "You better not utter a single word about this to anyone, ever! And if you do, make sure to leave my name out of it. The press will have a field day if they come to know a Jin was involved in a hit-and-run case."

He heard her, but the feeling of dread sat heavy in his stomach.

Oh God, what have we done?