5

"So, Xian, remember Ning? You said you need a new co-worker?" 
They were talking at the cafe, while waiting for their drinks to arrive.

"Oh hey! Ning, right? From last night?"
"Yes. Hi, again."
"So, you want the job?" Xian tilted his head to look at Ning.
"Y..yes, I just moved here, and I don't want to bother my sister more than I should...so, yes, please." There was a quiet determination in his eyes that made Xian like him.
"Thank god, come with me after school and I'll introduce you to the owner." He patted Ning's back and gave him a half hug.
While Xian was hugging Huaisang had spotted Lan Wangji come into the cafe and his hawk eyes had zoomed in directly at Xian. He looked at them from a distance and frowned. He didn't move at all. He just stood there glaring for some time, then he turned around and left.

"Uh, Xian" Huaisang murmured.

"Hmm?"

"Uh, I think you got trouble coming your way.."

"What?" Xian still had his arm over Ning's shoulder.

"Trouble with a capital T. Lan Wangji just saw you hug Ning and he didn't look so happy"

The moment Wuxian heard that name, he became hyper alert. His arm dropped from Ning's shoulder like he had been burned.

Oh well. He thought to himself. He didn't like the sound of a pissed Lan Wangji. In 3 times that he had met the man, he knew that he was trouble but when pissed, God knew what else Lan Wangji would do.
But outwardly, Wuxian just gave a non-commital shrug. "So? I have nothing to do with him. Why are you looking at me like that?"
Nie Huaisang only shook his head, wishing that his best friend wasn't so clueless. Then again it's the same with his brother. Super fucking clueless Jiang brothers.

He had to do something.

-----

Lan Wangji was pissed.

But more than pissed he was.. jealous?

This was a new feeling. What was with Wei Wuxian and all these new feelings he brought out in him?

After Qing had left, Wangji wanted to go to the canteen just to see if he could find Wuxian. Oh he found him, alright, except he had his arms around another man.

Almost hugging him!

Wangji raked his hands through his hair, thoroughly frustrated with the situation.

There was a race tonight and he didn't want to race while he was jealous and angry, it would end badly. So, he decided to go for a long ride to calm down. Hopefully that would help clear his mind though he doubted it would keep thoughts of Wei Wuxian in someone else's arms away for much longer, but he would still try.

So, try he did.

-----

"Uhm, guys, I think I was being followed" Nie Huaisang called their group chat, making Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian freaked.
"Where the hell are you???" 
"Cheng, calm down, Sang, would you please tell us where you are right now?"
"Uhh.. promise not to kill me?"
"Spit it out already!!!
"Uh.. I'm at the race...?"
"You're lucky you're not dead yet, Nie Huaisang, I thought after the last time, at least you refrained yourself a bit!!" Jiang Cheng shouted at him, very pissed.
"Sang, hold on, we're coming, and we're taking Ning for backup."

Wei Wuxian was the one who drove them to the location of the race, he couldn't trust Jiang Cheng to be able to control himself and not get them into any other unwanted situation. Not when Nie Huaisang was involved.
He knew that his brother and his best friend liked each other for quite some time now, they just didn't want to admit it...yet.
After picking up Ning, they arrived at the service road where the race was being held, and before the car was even fully stopped, Jiang Cheng had already gone out, phone in hand, trying to call Huaisang. Wuxian and Ning waited until they found a parking space and then tried to find him.
It did not take long to locate Jiang Cheng, since he was frantic and all over the place, and when he tried to calm him down, he caught a familiar figure from the corner of his eyes.

Of course he would be here.

"Uh, Xian?" He felt a tug to his shirt, from the man that he almost forgot. Well, he forgot almost everything including his own name when that person was in close vicinity.
"Ah, yes Ning?"
"I think, Huaisang is behind that man... the one who is glaring at you?" He pointed to the direction of him.
He swiveled his head and forced himself to take a closer look, and there he was, with all his glory, perched on his lust-inducing motorcycle, oozing testosterone and sex without even trying. A graphic depiction of walking sex on a stick.