Oliver Jones

Name: Oliver Jones
Age: 16
Ultimate: Wildlife Expert
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5'11
Birthday: October 17th
Likes: Koalas, Wildlife Documentaries
Hates: Poachers

Oliver has been through a bit of an adventurous and yet upsetting childhood. Starting with the upsetting, his parents fought religiously. Over money. Over all his fathers hunting and bringing dead animal skins in the house, attempting to make a profit. With this lack of support from his parents, Oliver was usually a very independent child. He was fed and clothed, but forget the idea of his parents spending time with him.

Not to mention, living in the country of Australia was a very unique experience of sorts. It also came with some heavy consequences. That being the spiders, and other horror shows of animals Australia's rumored to harbor. Oliver however didn't care. He wanted to see every aspect of nature imaginable. However, a tragedy soon struck. When Oliver's parents were out and about, they got into a fatal car accident.

Oliver being stricken with grief was then placed in foster care, to which he was adopted by a gay couple and showered with love and kindness. This new couple were nature enthusiasts and wildlife experts, and would take Oliver on many safari based adventures to see the wildlife all around the world.

One day, when Oliver was 12. He was out and about wandering the many wonders of the Australian wildlife, and he found something that shocked him. A baby koala laying by it's dead mother, crying out for her. The mother looked as if she was shot and killed by a poacher, to which Oliver got severely upset. However, he decided to take in the baby koala and show his dads. In time, the Koala got very dependent and attached to Oliver, to which he named the Koala, Eppi. A strange name, but a cute nickname as Oliver called it for Eucalyptus since Eppi absolutely loved his many treats of Eucalyptus.

For many years, Oliver continued to rescue and study wildlife. He even created a wildlife sanctuary in his backyard for the many wild animals he found on his adventures that needed rehabilitation. Not to mention, his many travels and encounters with animals to study and take care of that needed rehabilitation like Black Bears, Lions, Otters, and many many more.

When Oliver turned 16, he had a wonderful birthday with his best friend Eppi and his adopted parents..but one more blessing was coming his way in the mail that day. A letter to Extraordinary Minds Academy, and given the title of Ultimate Wildlife Expert. Oliver took up the offer, and said his goodbyes to his parents while taking Eppi with him on this new journey.

However...Would this be a journey of remembrance filled with good memories, or would this dynamic duo soon be saying goodbye to one another thanks to fate?