Chapter 19: Painful Truths; Deadly Dares

[Trigger Warning! Multiple Trauma Mentions! Please read with Caution!]

Hearing over the announcement was Monotusk, chuckling and ready to announce something the group would come to fear. The beginning of a new motive.

"Attention, students. It is now 7 am, and I'm quite sure much like dear Mayu. You've gotten a lovely slip of paper of one of your darkest or most disturbing truths. Now that said, come to the Auditorium at once, or..I could simply announce most of your truths. Then again, that would be boring wouldn't it?"

Mayu feeling herself sweating, she opened the door to see people out in the hallways panicking. Dante staring at his slip of paper in silence, before running off. Kiryu looking down at his and scoffing, Aurora watching in concern before looking at hers. Broken sad eyes all the while. Aiden reading his and shaking. "N..No...Nobody can find out about this." He spoke through his tears, as Kaeo kneeled down hugging the boy.

"It's gonna be alright, little buddy. I'll protect you." Kaeo spoke, before checking his slip of paper and showing signs of anxiety yet determination.

"Mayu!" Oliver could be heard calling out, as Mayu turned around. "Oh! Oliver, what's up?"

Taking deep breaths, Eppi could be seen behind Oliver making nervous squeaks as Oliver gave gentle head rubs. "I...My Truth. Did you...get one too?"

Mayu nodded. "I...I did. Do we even share them with each other or.."

A sudden buzzing from Mayus tablet, as she opened it to see a notification for a new rule.

Absolutely no sharing information of your Motive with other participants unless instructed by Monotusk.

"Goddammit, of course I Jinxed it." Mayu sighed, before putting her tablet back in her pocket. "Well, guess I can't exactly reveal my truth. Even if it..probably is bullcrap."

"Well..One thing I know is, whatever your truth is." Oliver spoke. "I'll stand by you and believe in you. I promise."

Mayu smiled at the kind words, as she then faced the direction of the hallways leading to the Auditorium. Making her way there with Oliver, she walked inside to see everyone together.

"Ok, we're all here...Now what?" BeeBee asked. "If this is Monotusks idea of a motive, it's pretty damn stupid. I mean..What could people be hiding that's so awful it'll make us wanna murder?"

"Given theres 14 of us remaining." Balhika began. "You never know. Someone could be hiding quite the deadly secret, especially someone like Amelia."

"Ahh. Yeah, cool. My time to shine again after you idiots tied me up in my room and left me to starve?" Amelia snarked.

"I mean...Kinda wish we did let you starve after what you did to Hiro." BeeBee whispered under her breath.

"Kinda wish, or you absolutely wish? You could kill me if you wanted, but oh yeah! Green bean legs? Gremlin posture?" Amelia snarked, as Beebees rage showed once more.

"SWEAR TO WHATEVER GOD IS ABOVE US IF YOU OPEN YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH ONCE MO-" BeeBee shouted before being interrupted.

"Goodness, students. Seems someone..in the most polite of terms defocated in your cornflakes this morning." Monotusk spoke somberly. "While I love a good Soap Opera, id like to get on with the show if that's alright with you all. Wait. It isn't, but I call the shots. Hmph! Anyways."

"What exactly do you intend with this new motive?" Leif asked in a very confused way. "What exactly do you intend to get out of this, especially with the Deadly Dares you mentioned?"

"Seems quite edgy if you ask me." Kiryu spoke, adjusting his glasses as Beebee gave a side glare.

"Uhh, HELLO! Mr Duke Edgelord Supreme?! Have you looked in the mirror recently?!"