Aurora Hoshi

Name: Aurora Hoshi
Age: 15
Ultimate: Astronomer
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5'8
Birthday: December 12th
Likes: Stars, Telescopes
Dislikes: Balloons

Aurora, growing up in the USA was a lonely girl. Yet she kept herself calm and level headed, and lived her life. Her mother was working all the time at the college of Boston Dynamics as a professor. While her father was a full time astronaut, and had been sent off on a mission to land a spacecraft on the planet of Jupiter. Aurora was a smart girl, getting all A+'s in her classes, especially in Astronomy and Science. She loved school, but as side hobbies she did love to do art and make DIY's of Galaxy themed items. In honor of her father, but also for her love of whats outside what we know.

However, tragedy struck when Aurora was 8. Her mother had received news that there was a lack of Oxygen in the spacecraft carrying her husband, thus killing him. She was struck with grief, but had no way she could tell her daughter. How would Aurora take this? How could she? She may be smart, but she's also very gullible when sad. Not to mention, Auroras mother always being busy with work.

One night, Aurora asked when daddy was coming home. Her mother couldn't dare say the words he's gone. However, she said "Look up into the sky when you miss daddy, because out there he's watching. He's out in the vast universe, floating among the cosmos hoping to one day come home!"

This made Auroras dedication to space a lot more intense, a dedication full of passion to find something. To one day reach for the stars and find her father, and bring him home for her mother. There was even a point when Aurora was taken to her mothers workplace, and got a chance to see a high tech telescope for the first time.

Intrigued, Aurora wanted to study the stars but also the many vast mysteries of the universe, and what's beyond our universe. From there, she strived even further and even got accepted into a college course for Astronomy. Even going as far as inventing a telescope that could easily pinpoint something as a white hole.

As Auroras knowledge grew more and more, eventually her mother came to her in tears of joy showing her daughter something in her hand. A letter to Hopes Peak Academy as the Ultimate Astronomer. Aurora couldn't be anymore proud, and was sent off with a big smile and wave to her mother and college classmates. Little did they know however, this little space marvel would have a chance of possibly never reaching the stars. Instead..

Possibly reaching a reunion with her father.