Abbey Winterfield

Name: Abbey Winterfield
Age: 16
Ultimate: Equestrian
Sexuality: Lesbian
Height: 5'11
Birthday: February 7th
Likes: Barns, Cowgirls, Being true to herself
Dislikes: Big City Lifestyles

Born and raised in the country, Abbey was always a very outgoing and positive girl. Ever since she was a child, she wasn't into fairytales, or princesses. Abbey imagined herself in the Wild West, being the best damn cowgirl known. The one the towns admire, and cheer for.

Abbey during her childhood years all the way up to her departure for her future school life lived with her father, on a farmland. Her mother was never in her life, and never even attempted to bother being in Abbeys Life. For Abbey though, that never got her down. Even during her morning routines, and just living her life..she did what made her happy.

Every morning, 5 am sharp. She would be out in the fields tending the crops, and taking care of the animals. There was always one specific group of animals however she spend the most time with. The horses. It wasn't just riding horses that she did in her spare time, she also tended to their needs and took care of multiple horses on her fathers farm. Be it when they were sick, needed feeding, stalls cleaned out, etc. There was even times on her adventures of the outdoors, that she'd find horses lonely and forgotten.

When Abbey reached the age of 10, she heard rumors of a competition for riding horses. The winner would receive $5000 in cash. This made Abbey start to wonder. Maybe she could try out? She could use it to expand the barn and raise her horses further. She ended up winning, along with achieving a world record in the sport of horse riding itself.

In the many years that passed, up till her 16th birthday, Abbey kept raking in money from her competition wins along with putting the money into her fathers medicine when he fell ill to Stage 3 Lung Cancer. From going to her competitions, to raising her horses, taking care of her father, and getting straight A's in her classes, Abbey kept believing and putting forth effort into each and every action she did.

All up to that day. The acceptance letter to the school of her dreams. Extraordinary Minds Academy. It was sad to say however, the day of her departure her father passed away in his sleep. From there, Abbey entrusted her horses to a close friend from school, and in her grieving decided to take the chance to achieve her dream. Being the best damn Equestrian in the world. All for her dad.

Little did she know, she was walking into a potential chance to fulfill her dream..or a reunion with her father.