Sound of Music (Luca x Musician Reader)

See what I did there?

This was requested by Aizel_Gamer

You were making your way to a secret area where you play your ukulele.

Turns out something or someone has been listening to you...

______________________________________

You went to grab your favorite ukulele that was gift from your grandpa from his trip to Hawaii.

You practiced every week, but the only song you could play is pretty simple.

"Hey mom! Im gonna be by the beach! I won't be long!" You said to your mom who's outside in her mini garden.

"Okay sweetie, be back for dinner!"

You went to put on a generic white tang top with blue jean shorts.

And a see through red cardigan.

"Bye!" You said walking out of your home, heading to the beach with your ukulele in one hand.

A few minutes later of walking down,

People saying hello, wanting to offer foods, jewelry, just being polite and all.

You sure hope you won't run into Ercole and his gang...usually he ruins your mood just by seeing him.

That is when you begin to hear people screaming and dropping stuff from behind.

That's when you heard a young voice coming from the background...

Its coming to you!

"Ow!" You accidentally fell on your bum on the hard concrete, seeing a boy running down town.

"Excuse me! Im so sorry! Im late!!"

He said and continued to run.

Well that was unexcepted for you.

At least you didnt break your ukulele and your legs.

You didn't get the glimpse of the boy, hope you won't be able to see him again...

--Time Skip! brought to you by Vespa's, a great invention to ride around places!--

You made it to the beach, not alot of peoole but you enjoy being alone so no one could head you play.

So you make it over to your favorite place to do it, a sea cave near an abandoned tower where you believe someone lives there.

You sat on a rock near the water which is the perfect spot, well its a good view from inside and outside the cave.

You pulled out your ukulele and fixed your tuners and testing out your strings

Luca's POV

Boy...I felt so terrible pushing that girl in the way...I don't know what she looks like...all I remembered she wore a pretty red shirt.