Sleep Hunting? (Alberto x Reader)

Requested by Sandrastar1

You and Alberto were having a bit of a sleepover, when you woke up in the middle of the night...you noticed something doesn't feel right...

_____________________________________

Alberto's POV

Ugh...I don't feel too good...Ive been getting bad sleep lately...I don't know why...

Possibly I've had too much on my mind? Is Bruno keeping me up at night?...

Or was it a bad idea to have sweets during the night?

I don't know...I did my morning routine, made myself an expresso, having a nutritious breakfast, looking out the window to see if anything looked interesting..

Until I saw the love of my life...I-I mean uh..friend...y/n.

Ive known her since Guilia and Luca began going to school, I started to communicate more with humans my age.

Y/n was one of them, maybe Ill go see her!

*meow*

Looking over at Machiavelli, looking pretty angry. "Aww Im sorry chunks." I grabbed a bowl and poured some cat food inside and handing it to him.

Now he looked very pleased.

Okay...its time to head over to the fish market!

--Down at the mini market--

I stood behind Y/n who's selling some already prepped fish to customers.

Hearing her be so kind to people always brings a smile to my face.

"Grazie!" She said and waved them goodbye, I walked over and wrapped my arms around her waist.

She flinched from the touch and turned around.

"Ercole I swear if that's you...Ill k-" she froze when she sees my face.

I smirked and raised my eyebrow "you'll kiss me?~"

She sighs and chuckled over my response. "Hey Alberto"

I let go of the hug and hang near her side by the table "say uh, how's your day been?"

She shrugged and placed the new fish near the organized pile. "Its going good, sold almost 30 fish. Nothing special." She looked down at me and Im completely gazing upon her beautiful hair and body...

"That's nice." I said and accidentally dropped one of the fish.

"Oh crap!" I kneels down to grab it but before I did, another hand was placed on top of mine.

"I'm terribly sorry Y/n-" she giggled and picked up the fish.

"Aw its okay, accidents happen, Ill clean it up." She smiled and went to wash it off.

I scratched the back of my head and took a deep breath "so Y/n...I was wondering if you liked to uh...you k-know? Hang out?"

She looked back at me and I could see a shade of red growing around her cheeks.

"Sure! Id love to, my shift ends in 45 minutes, if you like you stick around, we can chat."

"Great!" I smiled and sat nex with her, helped her sell some fish.

--45 minutes later--

Most of the fish were all sold and Y/n grabbed her bag, looking up at me.

"Wanna head to my place as usual? My parents won't be home until 8."

I smiled and nodded "sure! Lets go."