The Princess and the Frog Part 2 (Alberto x Reader)

—Back in Geneva, Italy—

The girls said their last goodbyes to Giulia's mother and head inside the train where they are off to Portorosso for the summer!

"Ciao Ragazza! Tell your pappa I love you!" Giulia giggled and placed her bags down next to her side while Y/n does the same.

They both look out the window seeing the beautiful view of the sea, knowing dearly they are living such a admirable place in the world.

((No joke...Italy is magnificent))

In your mind, you begin to feel very nervous to finally meet your friends brother...scared that he wouldn't like you due to your obsession of being a hard worker...or he's not interested in girls who are short and a little weird. You were more curious about him. But you tried to save it for later and just look out at the window, calming yourself down.

After a few hours, the train made a stop in the Portorosso train station, where Giulia sees her father hold up a sign with her name on it, and by his side is Machiavelli!

So you girls grabbed your stuff and head on out to give Massimo a big surprise hug.

"Ciao Giulia! Y/n, it's great to finally meet you." The big guy said showing a caring smile under his mustache. It made you feel safe.

"Say! Where's Alberto? Isn't he supposed to be here as well?" Giulia asked and you turned red from the name.

Suddenly Massimo showed a worried face. Looks like something is wrong from his expression...

"He hasn't been home since the end of his shift...I guessed he went out with Guido and Ciccio...I'm not sure..." Massimo said in a worried tone, even Machiavelli looked down, letting out a sad low meow.

"Aww...we'll I bet he went out for a swim! I'm jinxing it pappa." Giulia said while picking up her bags.

"Come on, pappa would make his famous Trenette El Pesto, trust me you'll love it!"

You nodded and grabbed your bags then followed the two back to their home, which was a very small home. You didn't mind, plus it seems comforting and cozy!

Massimo held the door open while you and Giulia enter the place, showing you her bedroom. It was small yet cozy! So you placed your bag down and began to pull your stuff out.

"I'll unpack later, I'm gonna help pappa with dinner, you make yourself at home!" She gave you a big hug and head back down stairs leaving you in her room.

You wondered about the room, seeing so many posters of space and a few photos by the bed frame.

You took a closer look to see Giulia and two boys besides her. She told you all about Luca and Alberto...but you finally go to see what they actually looked like...You would clearly tell which was Alberto...you were surprised on how handsome he really is. It made you blush more just by looking at the photo.

"So this is him..." you said to yourself while slowly gazing into those stunning green eyes and caring smile... now your beginning to feel nervous to see him in person...

You wonder how his reaction would be when he does meet you...

That's until you heard a soft croak by the opened window...it appears to be a little frog.

You were shocked but felt relieved. You leaned closer to get a better look of the little fella.

"Aww, aren't you a cutie." You said softly to the tiny reptile.

That was until....

"Why thank you bella~" It responded back with a smirk...

Your eyes widen and let out a screeching noise, falling to your bum...