The Princess and the Frog Part 3 (Alberto x Reader)

Mamma Angel is played by AngelArtsAnimation

I'll try my best being you lil Bean. Love ya!

Also here is you and Alberto as Frogs.

————————————————————-

In Ercole's VooDoo Tent—

(Ercole's PoV)

"What?! So You're telling me that that smelly fish boy turned someone into a frog?" I asked my shadow...almost looking real nervous...after explaining me the whole backstory that happened a few hours ago...

Oh...how can I be mad at him.

This actually got me real interest~

"Hmm...trying to find some cute girl to kiss and break the spell~ however she has some issues going on too Hmm~"

This just got me an idea. I must find this other frog, and I'd do something 'special' for a Belle~"

"Gather your shadow friends! Find them! And bring the female to me~"

*Evil Laugh*

"So deliciously evil~" I said to myself while letting out the evil shadow people to find those frogs for me! While I sit back and took a sip of my fine wine.

In the Marcovaldo Household—

Giulia was over at by the table, swirling her mini spoon around her espresso with Machiavelli sitting by her side...waiting for her pappa to come back around noon.

Soon, she heard the door open and shut. She got up from the chair and rushed over to see her pappa putting down his coat, turning his body and showed a sad expression on his face.

"We'll?" She asked softly.

Massimo sighed and shook his head, putting his hat back on the holder. "I looked everywhere...both Y/n and Alberto are missing..."

Giulia couldn't help but cry for losing both of her close friends and brother...

"Poor Y/n...she's so fragile and too sweet..." she sobbed out when Massimo leaned down to give her a big hug with one arm. Comforting his daughter while she wrapped her arms around him.

"I know they'll appear somewhere Mielie...we just need to keep looking...as long as their alive, that's what matters..."

"y-your right Pappa...I know they are out there..." she sniffled and saw Machiavelli licking her coffee from the table.

"We'll try again tomorrow after work...I promise." Massimo said softly, trying to stay positive. Knowing dearly the two are alright.

—Back to Alberto and Y/n froggers—

"I can't believe I'm a frog...I can't believe this is gonna be my summer off...and I CANT BELIEVE!!! I kissed a guy I just met!" You began to ramble...

"Jeez calm down Miele, we're gonna be fine."

"Fine....? FINE?! HOW DO WE BREAK THIS SPELL?! HOW ARE YOU FINE?!" You shout at the boy and he's just so dang calm.

Alberto placed his hands on your shoulders. "Breath..." he told you and you tried taking a few deep breaths...he smiles when he sees your relaxed face.

"There...we'll find a way to break this. We just need to know where and who."

You raised an eyebrow, confused what he just said. "Don't you just mean when?"