Prom Dance (High School AU Alberto x Reader)

Requested by @cookieappleblu

Your a senior in high school and was asked out to the prom dance! You were asked out by one of the most popular guys in the school (aka Alberto)

Until you heard rumors about the young man...do you believe them or not?

I believe this is like any other stereotypical high school story, a jock and a nerd falls in love. Idk I like it UwU

Art was made by Lambdraws, check them out on Instagram!

Both of you are 17.

I also might make this a 3 parter. -3-

————————————————————-

You head down to the girls locker room and got ready for some free time on a Thursday afternoon. You and your friend Giulia decide to just walk around the fields while talking a bunch of nonsense.

You went to change into your sportswear, a purple tang top and black yoga pants. however you didn't wanna pull your hair in a pony tail.

"Hey girly! Wanna just walk around the fields and explain about our project coming soon!" Giulia said, changing into her sportswear as well.

You nodded while fixing up your sports bra in place. "Yeah! I hope it's not too hard, I need to call Guido if he wants to join."

Giulia tied her hair in a ponytail tail and shrugged. "Sure! Maybe after class we'll find them."

Soon both of you head on out of the gymnasium and go outside, once you head out. You already spotted a certain someone in the football fields, throwing the ball, making a few scores...

It was non other than Alberto Scorfano...the most popular and most hottest guy in your grade...aka, the man of your dreams...

The way his curly hair flows into the wind and revealing a lot of muscles under that purple jersey...how his freckles glisten from the sun, and the way he smiles makes you wanna kiss them..

yeah...you have such a huge crush on him.

Giulia knew about this, she loves teasing you about it.

"Ahem! Are we gonna go walk or are you just gonna day drool all over my brother Hmm?"

You shook your head, coming back to reality. "O-oh! What..." you pretend you didn't hear what the redhead said, but she knew how sneaky you were~

Sooner or later, you walked around the fields, when your dear friend explained about the upcoming project from one of your classes, teaming up with your three other nerdy friends.

"We can also have Luca and Ciccio join too! Luca is really good at chemistry, very careful-"

However trying to listen to Giulia explain...you heard Alberto cheering while giving his friends high fives...

"Your the Man Berto!" They shout out while you doze off again...

You also found out that prom is coming soon...you wish that he'd asked you out to the dance. You weren't too sure if he already asked out a girl...possibly the popular girls who are hotter and good looking than you are...

You never went out with anyone as a date. Well...except for Giulia, she was always by your side and goes with you. She was like your only sister and best friend that never leaves you.

Would you ever have a chance with Alberto? Or is he better off with someone else?

"Y/n? Are you even listening?"