See the Light (Luca's Ending)

This is you and Luca's happily ever after! Enjoy!!

Art belongs to Milkosatan on  Instagram!

_____________________________________

After getting her hair cut, Y/n looked over to Luca which he turned to look back at her.

"Its over now..." He said and planted a small kiss on her cheek and helped Alberto up from the ground and to the bed, she can hear him groan

"No no Bruno..I wanna eat that pesto.." The purple monster mumbled...

Well, the good news is... he's gonna be okay.

Luca smiled in delight that his friend is alive.

"Let's take the boat." Luca said in response.

"Ill help with the paddling." Y/n said and winked, which made the boy blush.

So they made their way back to Portorosso.

--5 years later--

Luca was trying to calm himself down that he would make the biggest move ever since he dated Y/n.

"What am I gonna do what am I gonna do What am I gonna do!!" Luca repeats himself walking in circles, fiddles with his glasses.

"Relax eh! You'll do okay, plus she loves you so very much, what would possibly go wrong?" Ciccio said calmly, knowing deep inside Y/n truly loved the sea monster.

"Im just worried Ill drop it or she'll say no." He place back his glasses on and Ciccio pats his back.

"It's okay, don't pressure on yourself."

Luca nodded and then heard footsteps coming this way.

"She's waiting for you." Ercole winked at him giving him the heads up.

Luca took a deep breath, then got up from the bench and made his way down to the boat where Y/n is waiting by wearing a beautiful white dress with a flower crown.

She even held an extra just for him

"Silenzio Bruno..." He kept telling himself that phrase and hid the black box in his pocket.

"Hi Luca!" She said cheerfully, holding his hand intertwining them, giving him a sweet kiss on the nose.

"C-ciao bella." He said shyly and seeing his loved one place the flower crown around his curly hair.

"There! Now we're twins."

Luca's POV

This is gonna be very hard for me...how would I ask her to marry me if this is not the perfect place to do it at...

"So..are you ready?" I asked her, getting on the boat.

We've thought of going for a ride down to Venice, which is a long boat ride from here to there.

But I wanna make it look special for Y/n...

I held her hand so she can enter the boat with me, she sat down getting comfortable while I await Ercole to come with, personally we both got along, he'll be rowing us to Venice, even our music man.

"Are you all ready for the slow, relaxing ride down to Venice hmm? The most beautiful city of Italy!" He said in a goofy voice which always cracks me up.

So we make our way to the town square.

While rowing, Im noticing Y/n is looking a bit nervous....seeing her long brown hair swaying into the wind.

Ill wait until we go under the bridge.

"When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie! That's amore!"

Ercole began to sing the most cheesiest song I have ever heard...now I want pizza now...

Y/n giggled from the silliness.

"So um, Y/n?" I asked, and she turns to me.

"Yes Luca?"

Silenzio bruno silenzio bruno silenzio bruno...

"There's something Ive been meaning to ask you...ever since we come together 5 years ago."

She looked into my eyes, coming a little closer to my body.

"Yes?"

I gulped and pulled out the small box out of my pocket.

"IloveyouY/nsoverymuchwillyoumarryme!" I spoke quickly and she raises an eyebrow. "Hm?"

I tried to calm myself down and slowly opened the black box to reveal a ring.

"Y/n...will you marry me?" I asked calmly and all I got was a big hug from her.

"Yes! Yes yes I would marry you Luca!!" She said cheering while kissing my face.

Wow! That went very well!

We both had a wonderful wedding, and a baby boy.

It was our happily ever after ❤