Kitty quality time part 2 (Alberto x Neko Reader)

The sequel was requested by daydreamer6237

Original request is by BLITHESORIANO

Alberto decides to bring you to work, just to spend more time and tease around.

There will be a make out session, again its all cuddly lovey dovey.

Let's say +13 lol

Alberto is 19 and you are 18.

Also HAVE YOU SEEN THE TRAILER FOR CIAO ALBERTO?! OMGOMG X3

______________________________________

Alberto's POV

I went to change into my work clothes, its gonna be very hot and dry. But I will be at sea. Ill be able to swim all I want.

And the coolest part is! I decide to take my little kitten to work!

Kinda like how Massimo takes Machiavelli to work, instead its my adorable girlfriend.

I know it seems weird, but I love weird.

Oh! That reminds me...I need to tell her about the weather!!

I see she got out of the shower, having  a towel wrapped around her, she doesn't mind changing in front of me, her body is like art into my eyes.

"Baby, Its gonna be very hot, I understand you like to dress cozy in sweaters, maybe put on something that'll be more suitable for this time of season?"

She turned to look at me and pouts in disappointment "but I love sweaters."

I chuckled understanding she's all about being warm, I just don't want her in heat.

Not that kind of heat, hers is coming up next week~

What I mean is, she'll get a heat stroke...

I put on my boots and buckled up my pants "come on, I don't want you melting out there." I wrapped my arms around her waist while I felt her tail sway intensely, but stopped given in.

"Fine." She finally accepts and went to find a cute dress that seems more appropriate for the weather.

"Grazie baby, Ill see you downstairs."

--A few moments later--

I sat in the living room watching some television, just waiting for my beloved kitten to finish up.

Until I see her come down wearing an adorable dress, mama mia...~

I got up from the couch to make my way over to her, admiring her beauty

"Mama mia you always know how to make me fall for you even more~" I lean into her fluffy ear, giving it a sweet nuzzle.