School Crush (Luca x Reader) Part 1

Requested by unknown_loverrr

Luca was the new student and developed a crush on a girl.

Let's say it takes place at the end of the movie.

____________________________________

Luca and Guilia made it to Genoa, its where she lives with her mom and heads to school.

After saying a hard goodbye to his family and his best friend, it was gonna be a new beginning in school.

He made himself as home in Guilia's home, which was cozy, her mom was the sweetest, he even has his own guest bedroom.

"I can't wait for school." He said to himself, looking out at the moon, hoping this will be fun.

The first of day in Genoa, Luca wore a normal white clear buttoned shirt and dark blue trousers, and brown slacks making him more like a young gentlemen.

Him and Guilia went to the building, it wasn't that big or too small, they entered inside, seeing all the kids in the halls chatting, walking around, throw paper planes at each other, and some were just being bullies.

Luca felt nervous, he's never been around that much kids.

"Ill show you the classroom Luca." Said Guilia, she grabbed his hand then head on over to her classroom, which looked colorful and many things to see.

Guilia looked around until she saw someone "hey Luca, I want you to meet someone!" She said and walked over with him.

"Eyy Y/n!" She called to the girl's name.

The girl turned her head to look at the two of them coming forward, which made Luca's heart skipped a beat, to see how beautiful she looks.

"Oh! Ciao Guilia, how was your summer?" She asked softly, her voice was gentle like a bunny.

"It was great! Plus I want you to meet someone, this is Luca! Luca, this is my best friend, Y/n."

Y/n looked down at the shy boy, she waved while he stutters gibberish.

"Uhhh is he okay?" She asked.

"Aww..he's shy, pretty nervous on girls I bet." Guilia giggles and Luca froze.

"Well..it was nice to see you again Guilia, hope to see you around Luca." She smiled and walked to her seat.

Luca's POV

Why did I have to speak weirdly to her...I was so nervous...She was just so pretty...and I embarrassed my friend to her friend...

Maybe Ill try again...

Silenzio bruno...

That's when I saw a group of boys coming inside the classroom, looking like little Ercole's.

"Eyy ciao everyone, ready for learning!" This one guy in a black leather jacket and a white tang top and blue jeans said out loud, then I notices he's looking over at Y/n.

"Well ciao bella~" He said, coming close to her distance.

"Leave me alone Romeo...Im not interested..." She said crossing her arms, looking away from him.

"Aww come on, your beautiful and have a face of a mona lisa~"

"Romeo...please, were in a classroom." She said, but this made him upset, so he made his way to his desk, sucking on a lollipop.

Im not liking this guy already...he really is Ercole as a literal child.

Then the teacher walked in before the bell rang, it means its class time,