💜💙Luberto Valentine Special💚💙

Requested by @as72488

Luca came back to Portorosso to surprise Alberto!

————————————————————

(Luca's POV)

I'm on my way back to Portorosso to see Alberto, I can't wait to show him the gift I made for him this valentines!

I made him a sea star necklace which he'll look amazing with it on!

I looked out the window to see that I'm near the station.

I went to grab my brief case and backpack, walking out of the train, heading down to the Marcovaldo's household.

I can't wait to see the look on Alberto's face.

*knock knock*

I waited for anyone to answer and it turned out Massimo opened the door, looking down at me with a bright smile on his face.

"Luca! Ciao, what brings you here back in Portorosso?" He asked me and I cleared my throat.

"Ciao Massimo! Is Alberto here?" I asked and his body movement shifts back, pretty much letting me inside the house.

"He's upstairs in Giulia's room." He told me and I thanked him for the info.

So I make my way upstairs to a sign on the door that has her name written on it.

I knocked on the door softly and I heard a voice coming from inside.

"Yeah! Come in!"

Oh! Perfect, so I creaked the door open, to see Alberto on the table, what I believe is drawing on a piece of paper.

I walked up to him by sneaking up.

But soon he turned around to see who it was and his face shows shock!

"Massimo what is-...."

(Alberto's POV)

C-could it be?

I must be dreaming at this point...

"L-Luca...?" I said softly, getting up from my seat to see my crush standing in front of the door...

He nodded with the most adorable smile which I love so dang much...

"Yes Alberto!" He said in a cheerful voice...

I rush up to give him a big hug, pulling him over to the bed, giving him a sweet nuzzle under his neck..

"Alberto your dripping tears on me!" He said and I looked over to see his neck is exposed to his sea form.

Are my eyes leaking...?

I sat up while looking down at Luca, wiping off the sea form off of his neck.

"I-I thought you were still in Genova for school?"

"Well, that's where I was gonna answer." Luca giggled and sat up in front of me.

"I came here because I wanna give you something for this special holiday."

I raised my eyebrow...what special holiday...? Is it Christmas again?

"What is it?" I asked with curiosity and then I watched him pulled out a tiny present in his hand...It's shaped like a heart...

"H-Happy Valentine's Day Alberto." He hands it to me and I looked back at him, those adoring eyes which I would drown so easily.

I could name so many good reasons why I love him...

"Alberto?"

I dozed off a bit and see his expression shift into a cute giggle.

"Open it! I hope you'll like it."

So I began to open the present and I couldn't believe my eyes...

It was a necklace shaped like a sea star!!

"I made it myself...I also made myself one too." He pulled out a necklace wrapped around his neck which matched the one I have.

He looks so cute...

"We'd be twins!" He smiled softly and I lean down to kiss him!

Yes! I went for his sweet lips, I felt his hands wrapped around my neck pulling me closer to his body...

I run my fingers through his soft and fluffy brown hair.

"I love it Luca, it's beautiful."

(3rd persons POV)

Alberto had trouble putting it on, however Luca went to help it hook it around his neck, then he walked over to the mirror to check himself out.

Luca wrapped his arms around his biceps.

"You look great Alberto." He said softly and then Alberto turned his body to look down to his bright hazel eyes.

"Thank you Luca. This is the best gift you've ever made for me." He said softly and cupped his sweet face, leaning forward for another kiss.

Then wrapped their arms around each other, feeling hearts surrounding the room.

"I love you so much Lu..." Alberto whispered into his ear, feeling like he's about to cry again.

"I love you too Albi..."

————————————————————