Cuddle monster (Luca x Reader)

Requested by Sandrastar1

Luca has a thing for cuddling.

Warning:

Cuteness overload!!

_____________________________________

"Y/n...you look bumped out...is something the matter?" Guilia asked you, sipping some coffee while you held Machiavelli to your lap.

"Well...it's about Luca..." You looked up and she raised her eyebrow.

"What's the matter with him?"

You turned red and grabbed your coffee cup, gently sip from it.

"I think he has an addiction.."

Guilia began to laugh from your response, it made you chuckle a bit.

"Santa Mozzarella Y/n you crack me up. Do you know what he's addicted to?"

You bite your lap and looked back up to her. "C-cuddling."

"Oh.." Guilia held her laughter and cleared her throat. "Usually he's a shy kind of fella, did you know when it started?"

"Well it began a month ago.."

(A month ago)

You were laying in bed reading a good book before bed.

You sighed when you heard something climbing up to your window, you thought it was a cat or a bird.

Turns out it was just the wind, you shut the window closed.

You went to lay back on your bed and shut your eyes a bit.

"Y-y/n..?" You heard a soft voice coming from in front of you...it was non other than Luca your close friend.

"Oh hey, what's up?" You asked, a little too tired.

He rubbed his arm shyly and looks down at you with those innocent eyes of his. "C-can I sleep with you...? J-just had a nightmare.."

"I mean...Im alright with that." You blushed for what you just said and Luca crawls close to you, wrapping his arms around you and having his face rest against your chest.

To your eyes...it was the most adorable thing you have ever seen. He almost resembles a little puppy, begging for sweet love.

You almost cried, then you heard a soft snore coming from him, looks like your stuck...plus its cozy.

"Y/n?..."

"Yes.."

"Y-you don't mind if I cuddle you?..without asking" Luca was basically asking if your comfortable with cuddles.

You kept telling yourself, you could never say no to that baby face.

"I wouldn't mind at all, plus its sweet."

Luca yawns and goes back to sleep on your chest.

You slowly fell asleep and nuzzled his head.

--The next day--

You and Guilia went to the beach just to chill and talk about random stuff which is related to school.

Also you noticed the two boys coming back from the water. Alberto shook the water off of him, however Luca didn't, he spotted you and runs to you.

"Cuddle time!" He laid his body against your side, nuzzling you like a cat.

"Oh my!" You tried to fix your swim suit top while his sea hair brushes against your neck.