Forbidden Love Part 3 (Luca x Mermaid Reader)

It has been over 3 weeks ever since you have finally found your true love...you were forced to get along with an danish prince merman in today's lunch.

Yes...your own father and this queen arranged a marriage.

Ever since Luca left, you fell into depression, that you wanted to be with him...you still kept that promise that you will sneak out...

Why didn't you sneak out already? Your father had guards following everywhere you go...making sure you won't be able to see the cutie sea folk.

You were brushing your stunning long/short curly/wavy *colored* hair while Rossa helped with the jewelry.

Sienna helped with the dress, noticing how down you really were...

"Aww bella...what is the reason for you to be sad on a bright day?" She asked softly, swimming up behind you.

"I don't wanna meet the prince..." You whispered, looking at yourself into the mirror...you still don't wanna move on...

"Mmm I understand...your in love with one of my people." Sienna said, finishing up with the dress.

You were shocked from her response...

"H-how did you know?"

"I could tell...you always told me you wanted to meet my own people, and here you are. I bet he's very handsome."

You chuckled to yourself while blushing, handsome yes, but mostly cute.

"I wanna get out of here...just to be with him..."

Then it went silent in the room...you were expecting yelling or your father entering.

Instead you felt a pat on your shoulder.

You turned your head up at Sienna, her red ruby eyes says it all.

"Let me help you princess, but it won't be too easy."

Your eyes widen and got up from your chair "tell me..."

Sienna's plan was to sneak you out of the castle without being spotted, but to make sure how.

"Wait, Sienna, you still carry your big basket eh?"

She nodded "yes."

You swam over to the basket and try to fit yourself inside. To your surprise it fits!

"Its perfect!"

So Rossa swam inside the basket with you, having her tentacles around your wrist tight.

Then Sienna thought of it and didn't wanna disappoint her, she just wanted to make her happy.

So you went to grab your cloak and wrapped it around your neck, getting back inside.

"Its almost lunch time, we should be leaving by now."

"Si princess." Then she closed the basket and carries it on her back. Swims her way out of the bed room, into the halls.

So far so good, however she was stopped by an annoying voice besides the sea folk.

"Hey! Where do you think your heading off to greenie hmm?" It was your friend...you never see her as a friend really...she just wanted to your dad's favorite...

"Oh, I was just heading on home, got three kids to feed." Sienna said with a smile on her face...

"Oh yeah...your monstrous family...good...Cuz I need you to get Y/n down here...the prince is waiting for her..."

Oh no the prince is already here?!

"She'll be down soon, just finishing up her hair, she told me so."