Haunted part 2 (Luca x Ghost Reader)

Requested by Willow_Addams and sequel request by BLITHESORIANO

Luca has returned to you and spend quality time. But this time is on Halloween.

Something bizarre happened on that night, where Luca would never forget.

Also I know it seems a bit late, sowwy.
____________________________________

Luca's POV

Yay! School is over, I finally get to go home, put on my costume and hang out with Y/n this Halloween!!

I already know what Im going as, hoping she'll recognized me under the mask, Im going as a ghost like her so we could be twins!

I went to go grab my bag and head on out out of the house.

"Have fun with your ghost girlfriend!" Alberto teased me from behind munching on some candy.

I blushed from the thought of it...but it's weird a little weird to me.
"Okay number 1, she's not my girlfriend...well...she is a girl but as a friend- a-anyways! Number 2 I just wanna say happy halloween and number 3, save me some candy."

I head on out and make my way to the house.

Until I see all the other kids all dressed up in colorful costumes...some look very scary, but some look nice and cute!

I made sure the cops aren't around and rush inside the main entrance.

"Ciao?" I said out loud, waiting for Y/n to either pop out or appear in front of me.

I called for her again and no response.

Hmm...maybe she's busy...

Until I heard a soft moan.

I turned around and...

"SCREEEECH"

I fell backwards, landing on my butt..."wow...my phantom tail!"

"Luca?"

Oh! She didn't recognized me under my ghost costume.

"Mama mia I am so sorry for scaring you...I thought you were those kids who'd vandalize me..." She apologized coming closer to me.

"Its okay Y/n, Id thought you knew it was me."

She shrugs and looks down embarrassed.

She's just defending herself ^·^

"Anyways, Happy Halloween!" I said cheerfully.

She smiles down at me and flew over to the couch, patting a spot for me to sit by her.

"Mmm, I did get some candy, wish we would trade and share some of this.."

Y/n's POV

I haven't had candy ever since my passing...

But I thought of what I can do to actually feel Luca's touch and maybe have some candy...also kiss him.

"Luca?" I asked softly.

"Yes?" He looks up at me with those adoring eyes of his.

"Do you believe in magic?" I asked that very cliche question..only a kids answer is yes...

"I mean, yeah of course."

I knew it.

"Well, what if I were to be alive again, we can actually do something together, physical touching, maybe share the candy with you."