A Brother's Best Friend Part 2 (Alberto x Sea Monster Reader)

Requested by Malinathewriter

Sequel request by BLITHESORIANO and PurpleGal777

Alberto and the Paguro twins has returned to play around with the vespa they created.

Once again he's is not stopping with the flirting.
____________________________________

You and Luca woke up the next morning, had your breakfast, getting ready for 'work'

But Luca promised to head back to the surface to try out the vespa.

So the both of you thought of an idea, hoping it'll work.

You gathered a bunch of rocks in one place and drew a face, creating two sculptures of your own selves for the goat fish to feel safe around.

"Alright, not too bad." You said adding the finishing touches on the hair.

Then Luca held your hand and swam up to the surface to see Alberto.

Once you made it back, Luca gasped and paused before heading up.

"I forgot our human clothes! I'll be right back, tell Alberto I'll be up soon."

So he went back to get the clothes while you walk out of the water, you slowly inhale the fresh hair and then exhale, taking a glance of the water behind you.

"Hey baby."

"Ahh!" You jumped to see Alberto sitting on a rock behind you.

"A-Alberto...you scared me...how long have you been there?" You asked while blushing.

"When you arrived." He smirked and you crossed your arms.

"Where's Luca?"

You looked down at the water and back to him. "He's picking up our human clothes, he'll be up shortly." You explained when he moved to the side on the rock, pats a seat for you.

"Let's wait together then."

You continue to blush, remembering last night when the both of you were locking each others eyes.

So you walked over and sit besides him. You looked over at him and he looks back.

"How are you liking the surface so far" He asked wanting to start a conversation.

You fixed your sea skirt and fiddles with your fingers "its wonderful, your lucky to live up here with your dad."

Alberto nods and looks down at your thighs, placing a hand on it gives it a gentle squeeze.

You blushed from the touch and looked up to his eyes, you were so curious whether or not he's ever been around other girls before, if he's a lady killer or just trying very hard...