Foreign Student (Luca x Japanese Reader)

Requested by daydreamer6237

You are a foreign exchange student all the way from Japan, you entered Genova middle school and you've got a long with a cute boy which you adore immediately.
____________________________________

It's a beautiful sunny day in Genvoa, Italy.
Luca and Guilia arrived to school pretty early, well number 1 Guilia is an early bird, number 2 is to hang with a few friends before class and number 3, there's some news about a new foreign exchange student is coming today!

Luca is pretty hyped about this, his first time meeting a student from a different country.

Luca's POV

My friend told me what a foreign student is, It sounded pretty fun, I'll get to learn a different cultural!

Me and Guilia went to class pretty early, we continued chatting about space and fun facts about it.

Until we saw our teacher coming in, telling us to take our seats.

I slipped my butt down to my seat because I was sitting on top of my table.

"Buon Giorno students, today we have a new student joining us for the next few months. She is from all the way from Japan. Please welcome Y/n Miyazaki!"

Then this cute looking girl with long/short black hair walking up to the front of the class. She looks up like she was shy...even her outfit seems cute too.

However her skirt seems a bit high up. Her socks are pretty long too, covered in kitties with no mouth.

"K-konichiwa, I'm Y/n Mizayaki, prease to meet chu." She bowed and walked back to her desk...

She is so cute that Im blushing...

"Aww don't be nervous sweetie, we don't bite. Now please make Y/n feel more welcome, if you need any help, don't be afraid to ask."

The teacher is so nice, that's why she is the best.

So we began our session with math...I was focused, but I couldn't keep looking at Y/n by the window...just seeing her is like a painting...the way the sun shines down upon her, how her eyes brighten up...

I know this may sound too soon, but maybe it'll be nice!

I could ask her to hang out with me and Guilia for lunch!

After a few learning subjects, its break time! So it means I'll get to talk to Y/n for sure.

Everyone got up and went to walk down the halls to stretch their legs.

I head on over to Y/n who's in fact sketching in her notebook.

I cleared my throat and I was about to speak.

"C-Ciao!"

She looked up and I see a hint of redness around her cheeks.

"M-my names Luca, I just wanted to say, welcome to Genova!"

I said and she immediately giggled in the most adorable way.

"Ciao Ruka, Arigatōgozaimashita!" She bows and I had no idea what she said...

"Huh?" I raised an eyebrow and she giggled again.

"Thank chu." She said and now I understand. Hope I didn't offend her.

"Sorry, Im a little new to meeting new people." I explained and she nodded.

"It's aright, I feel the same."

Oh thank goodness, then I looked down at her drawing. "That's a very nice doodle you made there."

She smiled and showed it to me, it looks like a boy with white hair with strange looking tentacles coming out from behind.

"Its tokyo ghoul! Ever read it?" She asked me.

Im guessing it's a movie or some sort of book..

I shook my head being honest, then she explained what it is. So a ghoul is like a creature who feast on human flesh to live.

Maybe in reality Ghouls can be very nice monsters!

"Its my favorite." She said while finishing up some details.

Wow, she really is amazing at it, her and Alberto would be a good team!

"Chu wanna draw?" She asked and I gulped, I may not be the best but It's for fun.

"Sure!"

Then she gave me a piece of paper and pencil and I began doodling.

We actually had fun, I even told her what it's like in Italy.

She also told me some fun things about Japan, that they even have cafe's that are anything! She's said there's a kitty cafe.

Which sounded very cool!

"Wow, maybe when Im old enough! I wanna visit Japan! We can go to that cat cafe!" I said and finished my sketch of a goat fish.

"Aww kawaî!" She said and placed her hand on top of mine.

Wow...she really is a joyful girl. I like that from her!

Then she showed me a sketch she made was me...

"Woah! Is that me?" I asked while she hands it to me.

"Mhm! Keep it."

My eyes widen to see a drawing of myself...it looks exactly like me...she even got my freckles.

"Chu are so cute Ruka."

Ruka?

"I-Its Luca." I pronounced my name and she nods.

"I know." She blushed while fiddling with her fingers.

Y/n's POV

I already like him! He's so nice and adorable. I know it seems so sudden but I lean in to peck him on the cheek.

(3rd Person's POV)

Luca's face flush to a deep red and cupped his cheeks, it made Y/n giggle from the cuteness.

So he had to break the silence and just confessed.

"YOU WANNA HANG OUT WITH ME AFTER SCHOOL?! He shuts his eyes tight and when the school bell rang, meaning its class time again.

"Hai!" She answered.

To Luca's understanding, that must've been a yes.

"Sweet! See you after school!."

So Luca made his way back to his table and spotted Guilia giving him that smirk.

"Got along with the new girl~?" She teased and made a kissy face.

He blushed and placed a book over his face "Silenzio Guilia..."

Then she laughed and pats his back "don't worry, I bet she likes you." She said and then class starts.