Sick Days (Alberto x Reader)

This was requested by Sandrastar1

Alberto has the sniffles and you take care of him while everyone is busy.

_____________________________________

"Y/N!" Alberto called for your name from his room.

You were brushing your hair after a nice relaxing bath. "Yes?" You answered back.

"Can you come here please?.." He sniffled at the end.

You fixed your robe and head over to his bedroom, seeing him all bundled up in his bed looked pretty cute.

"What is it hon?" You sat across from him on the bed, looking deeply into his tiring eyes.

Alberto sniffled and sat up from his bed. "Im not feeling very good...I feel so stuffy and groggy..."

His voice sounded pretty deep, you can clearly hear it.

"Let me see" You placed your hand over his forehead, feeling his temperature hoping he wouldn't have gotten a fever.

Luckily it felt warm, which is a good sign.

"Well you don't have a fever, however your nose does look red, you just have a cold." You explained while cupping his cheeks.

"Is that bad?.." His eyes widen, looking a little red around the irises.

"No silly, all you need is hot soup, lots of cozy blankets, and medicine." You smiled and lets go slowly.

He gagged from that last sentence you said.

"R-really?.."

"I mean do you wanna feel better?"

Alberto sighs and rolled his eyes on you.

"Yeeess..." He said annoyed.

"Maybe when you take the medicine, Ill give you some sweet kisses and read a story for you." You said softly and booped his nose.

This made him create a small smile, he's all about your sweet kisses and hearing you read any book. He doesn't pay attention to the story, he just loves listening to your voice.

"Alright then, Ill do it for the kisses." He winked and gently cough.

"Well first you need a shower, sometimes that helps get some of the germs off." You requested while standing up from the bed.

"Mmm okay, care to help m-"

"No your a big boy you go do it yourself!" You walked to grab a towel for him and threw it at him.
"Ill go make your soup when you clean up."

Alberto sighed with a small chuckle, held the towel next to his chest. "Im kidding babe! I mean..only if you want to~"

" I would! But your sick!"  You shouted while heading downstairs.

Could clearly hear him cheer for what you just said...you completely spoil him...

So you made a very simple chicken noodle soup with fresh ingredients. Plus your boyfriend loves pasta so much, you added the noodles in the steaming water.

--A few moments of cooking--

The soup ready to be served. You put down the spoon and walked near the stairscase. "Alberto! It's ready!" You called out for him and your answer was a sneeze.

"Bless you!" You walked back to the kitchen to grab a bowl and poured the soup inside. "This'll help calm his throat" you said to yourself.
You hear a creaking sound coming from the stairs.