New Haircut? (Alberto x Luca x Reader)

Requested by BLITHESORIANO

You got a new haircut!

If can be anything you ever dreamed of. However your two friends are a little confused why.

I don't know what's your dream haircut, I can't choose if it's short or long. So it's your choice!

This may be a short one, but it's still gonna be cute! ^^

————————————————————

"There you are miele, your hair looks absolutely beautiful." The kind lady said while dusting off some tiny hairs off of your shoulder and removed the cloth.

"Do you like it?" She asked you and you took a look to see your new haircut, it makes you look really cute.

"I do." You answered while fixing it up then got up from your chair.

You picked out some soldi, handing it to the kind lady. "Grazie, have a wonderful day!"

"Ciao!" You waved and made your way out of the barber, couldn't wait to show your new haircut to your two sea monster best friends!

(Luca's POV)

Me and Alberto were enjoying some cake at a cafe, let's say it was his treat because he needed a day off from work.

The cake here is absolutely amazing! Dare I say. It maybe better than gelato!

"Say, have you heard anything from Y/n?" He asked me and I shrugged, to be honest, she told me today she was getting her hair done...which in my opinion sounds a bit odd...

"Not really, but maybe we should stop by at her place."

Alberto nodded and as soon we got out of the table...I see someone walking up to us...

Is that....

Y/n..?

(3rd Persons PoV)

"Ciao Ragazzi! I was looking everywhere for you!" Y/n said, however when the two boys turned their heads to look at her...they were surprised on the new change in her hair. Alberto didn't recognize her at first.

She tilts her head when the boys stared blank.
"Uhh you okay?" She asked while poof in her hair a bit.

Luca nodded slowly "y-yeah! It's just...your hair..."

"What happened to it?" Alberto asked while walking towards her and around to check out her hair.

"I got it cut." Y/n answered and the two boys looked frightened.

"DID IT HURT?" Luca screamed out while giving her a big hug, making sure she's alright and not in danger.

"Uhh no..?"

"WERE YOU SCREAMING IN PAIN?!" Alberto begin to cry while hugging her as well.

She now realize they don't even know what a haircut is. But she let it slide, it's pretty funny, apparently you had to calm them down with a big group hug.

"Ragazzi, It doesn't hurt, and I didn't scream in pain, I just need a little clean up with my hair, it just got a little long and need a change." Y/n explained while flipping your hair around into the wind.

"Aww...but your hair looked great before...." Luca whimpered while running his fingers through her hair.

"Don't worry, hair always grows back." She smiled softly and nuzzles the short ones nose.

"Really?" He asked and she nodded again.

The boys were both relieved that your alright and learned that hair can grow!

"Wow...it's like magic!" Alberto's eyes glisten into the sun after saying so.

She can't help but laugh at these cuties. So she gave them another big hug. "We still going to the movies?"

And so the day went normal for the three besties! Getting used to her new hairstyle, but they'll get that old hair back in a few months or so.

————————————————————

we're close to 100! Let's make a 100 special!!!

Comment what'll be a good one!!

Thank you lil beans!