Wine Tasting (Luberto)

Okay I know the title seems a bit strange, however! Its still innocent and would be a little silly.

Requested by Sandrastar1

It's Luca's 21st birthday! and Guilia got Luca and his fiance Alberto to try wine for the first time  :3

Luca is 21, Alberto is 22, Guilia is 21!

Also...that's me cosplaying Adult Alberto, inspired by Milkosatan's work on Instagram.

_____________________________________

Today is Luca's 21st birthday! He's pretty nervous about the gifts that his family is giving him, everything has to be a big surprise.

He was fixing his shirt, having to button up, but he felt two pairs of strong arms wrapped around his waist and soft lips pressed against his neck.

"Mmm Good morning birthday boy~" whispered his flirtatious fiance coming out from the shower.

"Aww morning handsome." He gently whispered and both of them kissed sweetly.

"Guilia and Massimo will be here in 30 minutes" he said and went to change into his clothes.

"Thanks, that's plenty for us to organize the living room." Luca said in relief and finished buttoning up his shirt then head downstairs to organize the living room. 

The two lived together ever since they were engaged. They became next door neighbors with Massimo and Guilia, which was a gift for Alberto for his last birthday, is to live with Luca.

Anyways, 30 minutes later, a knock was heard from the door and Luca walked over and opened the door. "Ciao!" Guilia cheered and held a very weird bottle in her hand, which made Luca feel nervous.

"Hey Guilia! Where's Massimo?"

"Oh, papá has to work...the boss made him to..." She frowned and heads inside, placing the bottle down on the coffee table.

"What's that thing you got here?" Luca pointed at the mysterious bottle.

All she did was smirk. "Wait until big bro comes down."

When Alberto comes down tying his long hair up in a pony tail, seeing his sister, they gave each other high fives.

"Sup big bro, got your husband-to
-be something."

"Oh really? My pebble loves surprises~" Alberto teased and sat down next with his fiance.

"Albi stop.." Luca blushed and covered his face.

"Well, Its a big surprise for you, and its also a gift from papá, he waited for you to be 21 and get to drink this!" She held the bottle which read 'Wine'

"What's that?" Luca asked in confusion.

"This here my friend is Wine! One of the more classy sipping beverage to have with pasta!"

"Ooh sounds awesome!" Alberto stated, Luca nodded and is interested in drinking.

"Its grape flavored also, let's drink!!"

So they all got three glasses for each and Guilia opened the bottle, pouring each glass with a good portion size.

Then they both picked up their glass, Guilia raised her glass.

"Saluti! To Luca, welcome to the world as an adult."

They both made a toast and the two boys took their first sip on the alcohol.

Luca gagged a bit on how sweet it really was, Alberto somehow is liking it.

"Strange...but satisfying." He said.

"Your suppose to sip it silly, it ain't like soda, just sip a little bit." Guilia suggested to the silly sea monster.

So Luca took another sip and is beginning to like the flavor.

"It's not that bad!" He said and sips more.

Alberto giggled and hiccuped immediately.

Well guess who's gonna get waisted first.

Luca took another sip "well, thank you for this Guilia."

"Aww it was my pleasure! Id thought it be more fun and experimental for all of us!" She sips hers a bit.

Alberto already finished his glass, been sipping most of the time and he's already tipped over.

He began to giggle alot whenever Luca is talking.

"What's so funny hon?" He asked.

"Your just so cute Luca baby!~" The tanned boy booped his nose and hiccuped before laughing.

It confused Luca, but he loved to see him smile and sips more.

"Well..this wine is making me sleepy...what's really fascinating about Wine, is that it reveals your true self, how you feel deep down." Guilia explained and ends it with a yawn.

"Woah really? I mean...I feel fine, is that truth?"

"Well there are so many kinds, for example, Alberto is the laughing drunk, then there's the angry drunk, the Sleepy drunk, even those uhh...needy drunks..." She shivered in cringe with the last part.

"That's amazing! I wonder what Ill be..." He continued to sip his wine...

Guilia yawned big "say, Can I hit the couch? I need a nap..." She said

"Oh! You can use our bed, we don't mind."

She nods and went to the couple's room and rest after sipping the tasty drink.

Luca is beginning to feel something, but he feared which one it was...

That's when he starts to gaze upon his fiance in the most romantic way.

Alberto chuckled nervously while blushing "why you looking at me like that?.."

"Alberto...didn't I ever told you, you are the most handsomeness sea monster in the world?~" Luca comes closer to him, laying against his chest, getting very touchy with him.

"Uhh hah! N-no.." He covered his face but continued to laugh on how ticklish.

Luca giggled and rubs his chest "your so strong and buff, like a teddy bear..."

"Your the teddy bear..." Alberto played with his lover's dark curly hair, making little curls and Luca laid on his chest, feeling cozy.

"Nuuu youuu..." He whined and wrapped his arms around him.

It made Alberto crack up from his high pitched voice.

"God you are too cute Luca! Dat's why I wanna marry chu.."

Luca cuddles his hubby and fell asleep while his fiance pet him, keeping him safe in his arms.

"Happy Birthday love.."

Luca seemed more of the Cuddle Drunk!

I know there is no such thing, but that sounds awesome UwU