The Princess and the Frog Part 4 (Alberto x Reader)

Authors Note before reading:

I made this and I just wanna say...you guys bring a big smile to my face. Seriously...my heart can't take it...your all too sweet and it makes me cry on how much support I have...

Thank you so very very very much!!

Let's continue the story shall we?

————————————————————-

"We're so blessed to finally meet you Mamma Angel, you had no idea-"

"Yes Missy I get it. Luca over here said so...oh! Speaking of Luca, your Uncle is still having some struggles, finding out his true self." Angel explained after interrupting Y/n.

The little critters looked over to see a giant crocodile munching on some lettuce which looks really freaky.

"Uhhh Mamma Angel...not even close...he's a deep sea monster. Kinda like an Angler fish." Luca explained and this made the young witch grunt.

"I'm trying Mister! But for now he's gonna be a big croc for now...don't want him to die from strong oxogen!"

Mamma Angel sits on her little throne, seeing her adorable pet snake slithering around her arm, giving her a nuzzle. "Aww Blitzy, did you miss me baby boi?" She said sweetly and pecked his little cheek.

"Uhh...as I was saying Mamma Angel...we were wondering you can help us make us hu-"

"You froggo's like pizza? Cuz I'm gonna order one with pepperoni and pineapple."

This grossed out the two frogs until the girl began to laugh.

"Just teasing ya cuties, let's see what I can do for you. Follow me to my cauldron!"

So everyone gathered around the giant pot while blitzo grabbed the staff for his owner and is prepared!

"Okay froggos! What do you wish upon?" Angel asked looking down at the frogs and the two look at each other, which will answer.

Looks like it's up to Y/n.

"My wish is to become human again, so I could continue working harder to get my dream restaurant." She said with a smile but Mamma Angel raised an eyebrow.

"Oh I know honey boo, but technically you need extra help with someone by your side, work together to build that up." She explained and it made Y/n frown...sadly she doesn't like anyone helping her build up her credits.

Alberto looked over and noticed her face...he went over to hold her hand and it made her flinch from the touch.

"My wish is to become human again...and help Y/n achieve her dream." He said softly, winking with a soft smirk, making Y/n blush and heart warmth from his response.
Mamma Angel was too busy fangirling but cleared her throat.

"Very well then, let's see the solution to break this spell." She placed dust inside the cauldron and it starts to show a vision of some sort of place...

The setting takes place in Portorosso, in the high mountains, then it revealed a young lady...who appeared to look rich and pretty.

"W-who's that.?" Y/n asked.

"Appears her name is Elena Visconti, richest girl in Portorosso..."

Alberto's eyes widen, almost recognizing her. "W-wait...what does she have to do with this..?"

Then Mamma Angel let out a loud sigh. "Richest girl pretty much means she's like the princess! And plus, it reads that she has a thing for you Mr. Froggo."