Sleepless Night (Luberto)

This was requested by Sandrastar1

Also crediting by Magic_World_Of_Tom for the art on Instagram.

Alberto is having trouble sleeping and Luca tries helping him out.

_____________________________________

Laying together outside on a beautiful night. Luca snuggled a pillow near him sleeping peacefully.

Until he kept hearing groans behind him, he opened one eye and turned his head towards Alberto tossing and turning onto his side.

"You okay?.." He asked, Alberto sighed and ruffled his own curly hair in stress, looking down at the calm Luca,
of course he needs to be truthful.

"I can't sleep..." He said softly and sees Luca sat up as well and hugged the pillow near his chest. He looked up at the small one and thought he interrupted his sweet slumber.

"Mm..if you can't sleep...I can help you." He said with a soft smile which made the green eyed monster blush.

"Mmm thanks." So Luca tries to think of what'll help him, but needs to know why.

"Did you have something that's keeping your heart energized?" Luca asked.

By 8pm, Alberto had a bit of coffee and possibly that must be the problem.

"It would've been either the coffee I had or had warm cookies by 9..."
Alberto explained and scratched the back of his neck, looking into Luca's eyes in guilt.

It made the short one roll his eyes and let's out a little chuckle "you shouldn't have those at that time...kinda messes up your sleep schedule." He explained and Alberto sighed over it.

"I know...plus I was craving it though.."

"Why can't you have that in the morning?"

He once again sighed "But its so goood!"

Luca crawls over to him and cupped his cheeks "Alberto...I understand you...Coffee is tasty and good...but you can always have it in the morning, have all the energy tomorrow, so you had it at 9 o clock...its about 11...Caffeine last about 5 hours..." Luca does the math in his head. "We have about 3 more hours left, which is 1 o clock.." He looked into his green eyes and the other looked down "well...I don't wanna be up alone for the next 3 hours...mind if you be by my side?" He asked softly, placing his hand around his waist.

Luca kissed his nose "of course"

That's when he sees a perverted smirk "should we..you know? Make out?" Alberto wiggled his eyebrows, hoping this will kill time.

"Mmm maybe later, don't like taste of coffee." Luca said and pulled away.

"Aww man..." Rejection hits him.

"Hmm want me to tell you a story?"

Alberto looked over and possibly it won't be too bad.

"Okay, sure!" He crawled closer to come and cuddle.

And so Luca tells a little tale from a fairy tale fable that he read with Guilia the other day, it fascinated the green eyed monster.

"Woah! That's amazing...so are the Hare and the Turtle friends?" He asked.

Luca just shrugged "maybe."

Its been almost an hour already after telling more fables and Alberto got a little bored from it.

"Mmm let's stop with the story telling."

"Did you try to relax and close your eyes?"

Alberto nods "it ain't working..but it was lovely."

Luca thinks and snapped his fingers, thought of another idea.

"How about drawing!"

Alberto's eyes widen "yeah! But all the drawing stuff is in Guilia's room, don't wanna wake her up..."

Luca thinks again "hm...maybe not drawing."

So they both continued to think.

"Can we make-"

"No!" Luca glared and turned red, so he thought of something.

"Oh! Singing! I know a good song to sing."

Alberto blushed and smiled "yeah! I love music, sing me anything."

Luca blushed and cleared his throat "you may want to me cozy for this one."

So he got cozied up with the big pillow and looked up at him with those adorable shining green eyes of his.

Luca soon begins to sing a soft lullaby like song.

//Idk what he'll sing, your choice! <(^·^)>\\

And soon during the end of the song, Alberto lets out a soft yawn and shuts his eyes, hearing his sweeties voice while he snooze in slumber.

Luca looked down at him sleeping, he lays back down on his other pillow, but felt an arm wrapped around him, he chuckles and held his hand tightly and went to sleep as well.

______________________________________