Sea Baby Prequel (Luca x Pregnant Reader)

Requested by: WillowTheUTfan

Instead of making this as a preference. Each of these are prequels!

In this one with Luca, you found out you were pregnant and scared to tell your sweet boyfriend who's in college.

What would be his reaction?

Both of you and Luca are 20.

————————————————————-

You gave a big kiss on your sweethearts cheek. "Have a good day in class Mi amore." You said softly while Luca fixed his glasses "I'll be back around dinner time."

Soon he went over to Giulia's car and drove down to Genova.

It's his final semester so he'll be coming home, just needed to do one more test and that shall be it!

You decide to do something special for him when he comes home, you chose to make a special dinner and maybe a good nice little vacation to Rome!

You look into your little box full of little menus of recipes, skimming through each and spotted your sweethearts favorite.

"My little bubbles is gonna be so happy when he comes back."

However...after picking up the menu...you begin to feel nauseous...

You immediately rushed to the bathroom and puke in the toilet.

In your mind...why would you feel sick?

You had a good and nutritious breakfast and some nice espresso on the side!

That's when you found out...

It turned out last week you and Luca got a little
Intimate without protection this time...so that's how it happened.

You walked over to your phone to call your mother, however you were scared to tell her...instead you called your close friend Alberto.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey! Say uh, could you do me a favor please?" You asked shyly.

"Sure! Anything for my sorella!"

You two may not be related, but you do see him as a big brother figure.

"Could you go to the store and pick up some...pregnancy test? There the pink boxes in the feminine isle."

You did your best to explain for him, he does know a few things.

"Alrighty! I'll be by your place soon."

"Grazie Alberto! See you soon."

You feel nervous whether you did get pregnant...what would Luca think?

After waiting for Alberto to come, you heard the door open and close, seeing him taking off his coat and a bag.

"Here you are Y/n."

You grabbed the bag and pulled out the box.

"Do you need help with anything? I'm free for an hour." He asked you and maybe having some help with dinner wouldn't be a bad idea.

"Would you do me a favor and set up the boiling water?" You asked and the tall one did what he was told so you'll be able to do the test in the bathroom.

After a few minutes, you set up your timer and checked on the recipe for dinner.

You helped grind the ingredients together and still feel a little anxious whether it's both negative or positive.