See the Light Part 1 (Lucax Alberto x Rapunzel Reader)

Requested by BLITHESORIANO

Ill be doing two parts, the one with Luca and Alberto would have different endings.

Basically its like a crossover between Luca and Tangled.

The first act is wear your stuck in a tower and the two boys discovered you during the Luca movie.

Another tower behind Portorosso and near the fish graveyard.

This will also come into 3 parts with 2 different endings. (Because its a choosing between Luca and Alberto *wink*)

Anyways! Enjoy!!

______________________________________

Luca's POV

We've arrived the human lands.

I was so excited yet scared at the same time...Ill finally be free living with Alberto and have our own vespa!

Maybe it wouldn't be too bad...

We've made it over to meet the person me and Alberto thought was the Senior Vespa...turns out to be some catfish who thinks he's better than everyone in portorosso...

Heck Alberto even felt hurt discovering the truth...almost got into a little fight with this sir...

Pretty much revealing your true self is a hassel...because this town hunts sea folks like me...

Anyways, to make this story short...something sparked me and Alberto when we first met Guilia, a very nice girl who we became very close to.

She even made us stay in her hide out, which we thanked her.

At first it's gonna be no problem...right before we were about to fall asleep...we heard a voice coming from somewhere...

Like something relating to the lady in the box.

We woke up to the sound and investigate where its coming from.

End of POV

The two boys kept hearing the voice and it leads to somewhere far from the sea. Which doesn't look good because Luca's parents are out there...so they have to try their hardest not to be seen.

"We need to be quick...before they arrive..." Luca said to Alberto, the tall boy nodded and they both dive down to the water, continuing to hear the voice...they were getting closer.

When they arrived, they end up on a little island with a big tower, much like Alberto's but more taller.

"How would we climb up there?" Luca looked up and Alberto has an idea.

"Let's try calling for the person that's making those lady voices!" He said.

"You mean...talk to it?"

"Yeah! Follow my lead." He cleared his throat and walked over to the tower.

"What's wrong you Stupido?!" Alberto shouts out and to their surprise.

Someone walked over to the big window, revealing a beautiful girl with pretty odd looking hair.

"Pardon?" The lady asked and the boys froze.

It was a girl...

"Excuse me! Weren't you making those sounds?" The tall one asked her and she raised an eyebrow.

"What sounds? You mean my singing?" She fiddled with her hair which looked pretty long.

"Singing? What a weird word for it..."